Brogan Tate #57 This was supposed to be thread 56 but we ‘sized up’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked this dress on her, one of the few that actually did flatter her. I speak about the dress in the past tense as its likely in the graveyard of clothes which are worn a handful of times and never seen again 😅
20210429_131539.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Honestly those comments weren't even that mean, like I've seen people get way worse. If anything it was the pure truth!

Reactions: 15
I liked this dress on her, one of the few that actually did flatter her. I speak about the dress in the past tense as its likely in the graveyard of clothes which are worn a handful of times and never seen again 😅
View attachment 551378
Yes I have to agree this dress really does suit her. The neckline and it’s either a button down or wrap (I can’t tell) but it is quite flattering for her figure. When you look at this compared to the INS ones, there’s just no comparison at all. The quality and cut is so much nicer. I’m sure this is next, it definitely looks like it could be so would be similarly priced to INS, probably cheaper. I wish she would just accept her size and it might take a while to figure out what suits her but it’s not like she’s short of time or money!

From that gross reply to benji it seems like she shows him clothes so she has someone to ask, not sure if he’d be truthful though 😂 My husband will tell me he doesn’t like something or it doesn’t suit me, if I ask him, I’d rather have someone honest than just say yeah it’s alright bubs 🤟

Reactions: 16
View attachment 551378
Agreed, she really suits blue I think - also she had this dress is several patterns and colours, but like you I presume they have gone where brogies clothes go to die after being worn every day for 2 or so months.

Reactions: 14
Agreed, she really suits blue I think - also she had this dress is several patterns and colours, but like you I presume they have gone where brogies clothes go to die after being worn every day for 2 or so months.
you’re right she had this in lots of colours ... and it was never seen again !! either she has a shopping problem , has gained weight and now can’t fit in them or both !!

Reactions: 12
@limited75 sorry to ask, have you got that sign studio tote bag on the expenses SS?
I’ve just looked on the website and £28 for a tote/shopper bag is insane! What happened to the good old ones for less than £5 that everywhere does like primark, sainsburizzz, etc?! In her story of the parcel it also shows a tube, mirror decals are around £11-12.50 by the looks of it but unsure if it’s a decal or something else. Just guessing things like planners and keyring aren’t sent in a tube to protect them. Also postage would be around £5 ish I think. It states the price depends on what you order and tracked would be more expensive.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
That bag she brought in her stories, I don't know why but I thought Beth got her one of those for her birthday last year. I feel I've seen it before 🤔 Even so, more money wasted!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That bag she brought in her stories, I don't know why but I thought Beth got her one of those for her birthday last year. I feel I've seen it before 🤔 Even so, more money wasted!
I think the brand has realised a newer version? Why would brogan need a new one if Beth bought her one a year ago??
Unless that’s what they’ve been burning in the garden? All past relationship and friendship photos, letters, gifts and memories 🤣 wouldn’t put it past her, she’d have one hell of a lot of stuff to burn 🤣🤣🤣 didnt you know brogans life only begun once myboyfriendbenji came along 🤟

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If a lad called me bub I’d get serious ick.
My best friend called her boyfriend bub or bubs when we were 16. It gave me the serious ick and this was back in 2005 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think if you’ve got pet names or nicknames for each other they should be private. Me and my husband have nicknames for each other but then we aren’t trying to prove to everyone we’re SEW in love by using them publicly 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not surprised he works long hours when this is what is to greet him with a try on haul!! Do you like it benji? do ya? I highly doubt he could give an honest opinion...
51F45C27-4C83-43C4-81D0-6F8BAA988FD9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Tbh I’ve always got the ick from Benji as he played Disney songs in the car on their first date 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I imagine her trying clothes on for him would be a nightmare. She would be dead whiney and flustered with a bright red face and on the verge of crying. He couldn’t tell her she looks tit or there would be a meltdown.

Reactions: 13
What the computer screen saw when she read.. *both vaccinations are required for this cruise...*
Its ok I’m trying to be brave... 😐 il see ya real soon Mickey... 😐
A875BE03-8196-4ED6-A1F3-9764ED273D5F.jpeg

(Three minutes later.. we’ve had tears..)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Brogan Tate #58 Trying to be reposted by Stacey Solomon, don't tell her the truth or she'll hit the block button

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.