Brogan Tate #57 This was supposed to be thread 56 but we ‘sized up’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow so quick! I came here to say the same. 12 weeks after end of July is 23rd October and the cruises are finished then. Feel sorry for young families as parents will have no hope in getting vaccinated.

I love Disney but will be annoyed if they gift any trips to influencers. They are apparently limited to 1,000 people on the cruise.

Reactions: 14
Wow so quick! I came here to say the same. 12 weeks after end of July is 23rd October and the cruises are finished then. Feel sorry for young families as parents will have no hope in getting vaccinated.

I love Disney but will be annoyed if they gift any trips to influencers. They are apparently limited to 1,000 people on the cruise.
The 1000 limit is just for crusies before 21st of June at this moment in time.

"
Roadmap step 4 – no earlier than 21 June
By step 4, the government hopes to remove all legal limits on social contact. This includes lifting capacity limits for domestic cruises.

"

Reactions: 2
Hahaha you guys are too on it I was just coming to post the cruise info too and I’m late to the party! Cannot wait for this incoming meltdown in 3... 2... 1...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No messing on the Brogan Tate threads...just come to share the vaccine Disney news and you guys are already on it!
It will rule out a huge part of Disney target audience and probably increase the amount of people who try their luck getting one before being eligible (I volunteer at a clinic and the amount of people that do this is unbelievable)

Reactions: 13
benjjjjjjj might be fully vaccinated because he works in hospitals, right? BAD LUCK BROGAN.

This has especially tickled me considering she has been researching and “PLANNING LIKE CRAZY” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She will still find a way to be vaccinated she will probably get it gifted from the doctors 😂

Hope she pays loads for the cruise and by the time she gets on it people might already be going on the good cruises that actually visit decent places where as brogan will be stuck in Liverpool or Newcastle 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe this will be 1 time where she uses her weight as a factor and gets it done early because shes over weight?

• Angry
Reactions: 20

what I imagine Broges will be like to get on the cruise 🙄
Hahaha this cracked me up! So true!

To be honest they’re giving it to over 50s and have been for some time so if she rocked up with her usual attire I’m sure she’d be given it anyway.

Maybe this will be 1 time where she uses her weight as a factor and gets it done early because shes over weight?
Lol she would NEVER 😂 she would be like ‘oh wow I’m so disappointed as I’m only a small size 14 and in perfect health there’s no way I can get the vaccine anytime soon, I’ll probably be one of the very last in the entire country to get it because I’m just so fit and healthy there’s no need.’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She will still find a way to be vaccinated she will probably get it gifted from the doctors 😂

Hope she pays loads for the cruise and by the time she gets on it people might already be going on the good cruises that actually visit decent places where as brogan will be stuck in Liverpool or Newcastle 😊

Oi! Don't be dissing Newcastle. It's lush up here! 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I will be FUUUUUUMMMMINNNNGGGG if she manages to wangle herself a vaccine before other people just so she can go on a bloody crappy U.K. cruise!!!

I’m a teacher (and older than her!) and I come into contact with over 100 pupils a day all from different homes (I teach secondary with 2 year 11 groups so a lot of these are basically adults now too!) and I’ve not even had my FIRST dose, let alone BOTH doses! Likewise my partner works in aviation and he’s in contact with every Tom Dick and Harry who go through the airport (and despite restrictions you’d be surprised how many are still flying!!) and he’s older than me and he still hasn’t had his FIRST dose either!!!

If she gets BOTH doses (considering she is at home alone all the time and is only a risk to herself) and is able to go blobbing around on the sea on a cruise that is really meant for kids to be able to enjoy some of the magic, I will be driving to London and banging on the door of Boris and Walt Disney HQ to demand answers!!!!

Logically, she would need to have already had the first dose by now to get on an earlier cruise as the first sailing is in 12 weeks.
So, she’ll have to book an August one in the hopes she gets both doses before then which will be more expensive as it’s school holidays (and unlikely if the government sticks to it’s vaccine rollout roadmap) OR she’ll be booking the End of September cruises from London - in which case she’ll have to have had her first dose by June to be able to go on it....

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Screenshot_20210424-093424.png

Stop giving her stuff Disney. She must be bouncing to get a vaccine so she can go!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Please don’t wish for her to be stuck in Liverpool 🙏🏻 You’ll be giving me and my fellow scousers nightmares of Bogie Tat being marooned on the Mersey 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For all we know she could have been vaccinated.

So many of my friends have had one that are only in their 20s and 30s for unofficially caring for grandparents or living with someone with asthma etc. It wouldn’t surprise me if she said she cared for her Nan and had one.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Catching up on the day....
Firstly the amount of “disney influencers” clearly tagging Disney in posts as a clear desperate attempt at blagging freebies is so sad. Says it all. Especially those of which would lower my impression of Disney cruise line. It’ll sell out so I hope they don’t gift anything to the desperates and I hope COVID means they won’t do press days on board etc for them. I want to go on it as a Disney life long fan but 1, I ain’t paying the expected prices and 2, god imagine avoiding all these lots talking into their phones whilst standing in line and taking up too much time taking photos for the perfect posts. No thank you.

next, the Beth thing. Childish,petty, unprofessional. Shows her up to be an awful human.
its sick I think that type of cruise should firstly be offered to people in the hospital industry they can always say no & then count the rejection offers to they influncers who can accept it for their platform for WORK ONLY

brogan gets work & holidays mixed up I for one wont be watching it be like last one orgasm over a bingo win & netflix such a waste!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oi! Don't be dissing Newcastle. It's lush up here! 😍
I’m not I live in Sheffield!😂 I love Newcastle but I wouldn’t pay over a grand to get on a cruise to visit 😂

View attachment 543917

OFFICIAL STATEMENT RELEASED REGARDING THE MATTER 🤣
Ha ha ha and ha 😊😂 pretending she’s ok with it whilst screaming and having a meltdown at Benji. She’s made herself look like an idiot boasting about going before even knowing whether she could!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.