Brogan Tate #57 This was supposed to be thread 56 but we ‘sized up’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if anyone mentioned it earlier, but the clear wet/patches where there has been leaks or damp? One of the patches by the toilet downstairs (which she didn’t mention as being done at the same time) is black! How can they (aka bogbrush) not done all this herself and then got someone out to look at it to work out if it’s a larger problem?

Reactions: 10
Sorry did I read that right ? A gym membership ?!?! I thought her idea of exercise was doing laps around the aisles of b and m

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She could have cleared the utility out herself and gave it the first coat of paint while Benji was working.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can I just say something .. I have been going through a really rough time in my personal life over the last few weeks (I am fine , I really am .. but trying for baby Disney’s #2 is a very tricky journey) and just wanted to say that coming on here and reading your comments really is the highlight of my day some days .. I wish I could meet you all and have a drink with you all , I just know we’d be such good friends !
Sending baby dust your way ❤. We have been trying for baby number 1 for what seems like ages. Im tracking everything and nothing. It's very disheartening...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well guys, it's that time again.

I can confirm that for month of April Bogie spent £1,016 on tat she didn't need.

Is she any happier because of it? NO
Could she have put that money into a pension, general savings, towards her garden? - YES
Will she change her spending habits? er definitely NOT!

So run down of totals for each month since the beginning of 2021.............

Jan - £718
Feb - £988
March - £1,541
April - £1,016

That's £4,263 in 4 months!!!! and this is the stuff we know about 💲💲💲💲
what the actual duck??!! someone snap her debit card

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ahh we love you @disneys ! 💕

god a Brogz-themed night out would be amazing lmao we could all come dressed as our favourite Brogan - bagsy on the white cardigan and jumpsuit outfit from the flight to California! 😂😂😂
I would love to host you guys, I live in SoCal so we can recreate the famous “Netflix and Panda Express” vacation. Everyone will have to pack their things in 38 pouches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She could have cleared the utility out herself and gave it the first coat of paint while Benji was working.
Completely agree! This is what really irritates me about her, she won't do things to help out Benji, she's so selfish.

She would have burnt more calories emptying the utility, taking the floor up and doing that first coat of paint than the leisurely swim she had during the week!!

Reactions: 21
Why is that floor so black??? Serious serious issues in that house that they'll cover up again.
I’d assume it’s damp or water damage. Seriously bad. I wonder if someone professional would advise bringing the floor up and redoing it? But we all know bogbrush doesn’t need expert advice, she knows it all already.

Cannot believe she waits for myboyfriendbenji to be home before she lifts a finger. Bet he’s sick to death of being tired and never getting a break.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
A Disney jumper to brunch? She has gone to the effort of doing her hair but then put on a jumper that makes her look like a child? Don't get me wrong I have Disney jumpers-worn to chill round the house, in Disney, a walk etc but not to a brunch!

Reactions: 31
Well guys, it's that time again.

I can confirm that for month of April Bogie spent £1,016 on tat she didn't need.

Is she any happier because of it? NO
Could she have put that money into a pension, general savings, towards her garden? - YES
Will she change her spending habits? er definitely NOT!

So run down of totals for each month since the beginning of 2021.............

Jan - £718
Feb - £988
March - £1,541
April - £1,016

That's £4,263 in 4 months!!!! and this is the stuff we know about 💲💲💲💲

Her march spending is two months pay for me 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Like many others, were in the process of buying our first home. We’re super early stage as in we have our offer accepted and mortgage done but obviously lots can go wrong from there so being modestly hopeful.
like - were not even in the house yet but when I went shopping yesterday cos I needed a new handbag after mine broke I opted for a £12 Asda one I liked instead of a £40 RI one I really really liked because I want any spare cash I have saved for the house. How does she have so little pride over something so expensive?

Reactions: 18
Like many others, were in the process of buying our first home. We’re super early stage as in we have our offer accepted and mortgage done but obviously lots can go wrong from there so being modestly hopeful.
like - were not even in the house yet but when I went shopping yesterday cos I needed a new handbag after mine broke I opted for a £12 Asda one I liked instead of a £40 RI one I really really liked because I want any spare cash I have saved for the house. How does she have so little pride over something so expensive?
totally! I think when I finally do get a house one day it will be ALL I want to spend my money on for the first few years as like you said it’s so expensive you’d wanna make the most of it!!

something about the way she treats it is really weird like a part of her knows they won’t be there long or something cos she’s doing everything so half-heartedly it’s like they’re gonna either buy somewhere else and rent it out or they’re gonna sell up again soon enough. There’s no love going into that house whatsoever :/

Reactions: 12
I will admit - I do have a slight shopping issue compared to Brogan (sometimes buying things that I don’t exactly need etc) BUT… seeing her spending each month has actually made me think wow I need to snap out of this and rethink! It’s nowhere near as much as hers but as someone else said, her March and April spending is almost a months wage for me (each, not combined). I’m lucky to live at home with parents but saving for a house and in no debt (other than student loan but don’t pay that off). Sorry if TMI just thought I’d share 😂

Reactions: 26
I’ve had my own home for 10 years and I would still rather spend on it than buy crap for myself but my house makes me happy. Apart from paying tilers, plumbers and carpet fitters etc I’ve done it all on my own as a single parent using my evening and weekends.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why can’t she paint the walls in the week I feel so sorry for Benji. I’m really hoping he’s secretly getting the house up to scratch so once they sell he can bin brogan odd. But sometimes he looks genuinely happy enough with their life so maybe not?

Funny how she’s mentioned they are going for their first brunch today after it was said yesterday on here they haven’t done anything. Still going nowhere with her friends though.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.