Brogan Tate #57 This was supposed to be thread 56 but we ‘sized up’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she does her 10 year anniversary giveaway (finally a giveaway Brogan, it's taken you long enough!) she better disclose what was #ADgifted, because let's face it 99% of it will be unwanted PR

Reactions: 11
Normally I wouldn't think adding a tote bag to Brog's spending would be worth a mention (seeing as they are usually a couple of quid) but she’s ordered one that’s £28!

6602A091-1788-46D0-966D-B4B4739BA444.png

Yet another bag and more excessive and unnecessary spending!

@limited75 another one for the list!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Normally I wouldn't think adding a tote bag to Brog's spending would be worth a mention (seeing as they are usually a couple of quid) but she’s ordered one that’s £28!

View attachment 542700
Yet another bag and more excessive and unnecessary spending!

@limited75 another one for the list!
Ha plus where does she go...? I can’t believe the bag she takes on dog walks for 20 mins to be honest!!

Reactions: 9
I can’t wait for the 10yr celebration... if I’d been doing a job 10yrs and hadn’t even got to 80k I’d give it up as a bad job 😂 she’ll have to pull things from year ago because she’s boring and irrelevant now 🤦‍♀️ her only success was her weekly vlogs! Also this whole Disney cruise business, I don’t think it’s that she loves Disney I honestly think she just HAS TO be the first to do anything new, like a sick mentality of these people that do something new and then they’re the only hole in the entire world to have done it in their own mind 🙄 Must be sad to believe that you’re entitled to free things because you used to put out videos 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I can’t really see Disney gifting many influencers the cruise, there will be no need they’ll sell out in no time at all I reckon from people desperate to do something Disney related.

Reactions: 26
Adam Twattan and the thumb with a face Gary C will definitely be on there, so she will be fewmin if she isn’t.
Brummy mummy also planning on going 🙄🙄🙄 feel sorry for the fans who genuinely want to be there. It’s just gonna end up being a bunch of “influencers” meeting up and vlogging in the lobby...

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Gave my raditors a fresh coat of paint before new carpet gets fitted in see Brogan us females can do stuff without a guy around (y)

esp a bloody food shop!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I doubt brogan will be gifted a cruise but I am assuming she will be going and will pay 1000s for the privilege, to prove she is such a huuuuuge Disney fan and everything 🙄

I love Disney but a cruise where you are on the ship the whole time is really not for me.

Reactions: 14
The Brogan Tate tat Tally by the end of 2021

1619187810818.png

Jesus christ if she gets any more she'll have to put a sign up on her house "Tat's r us"

• Haha
Reactions: 49
One word - tragic 🤣

Anything to try and get a bit of Disney content with the cruise. Bet she just books it and forces Benji to go I won’t think he’s interested in any of it anymore

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.