Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polkadotsx

Chatty Member
I imagine her trying clothes on for him would be a nightmare. She would be dead whiney and flustered with a bright red face and on the verge of crying. He couldn’t tell her she looks shit or there would be a meltdown.
"Yesss fashunnn bubb werk it 🤙🤙.... wait bub isn't that a bit sma..."

"WHAT??? 😡😤

"Smart!! Smart bub I was gonna say smart promise ... fashunn 🤙😊🥴"

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Coffeelover23

To be honest I’m sick of seeing that bloody dog in everything. But then I guess Brogan doesn’t have a lot of selling points any more does she? So she plays the ‘dogs are cute and people like dogs’ angle for likes/comments.

Reactions: 34

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
Isn’t brogan lucky to be in her bed 😡. I’ve been at work since 7am and here until 9pm. Oh how the other half live
She isn't lucky...she is wasting her life and will look back and realise she has achieved nothing. You are out making something of yourself. She is stuck in her pit/rut

• Heart

lemon_barley

Has anyone seen this?? Rain, wind and snow now, after the winter we’ve had... how ridiculous, more spending for her ten minutes dog walks! (Sorry long time lurker coming out of the shadows 😂)
97431BC1-EA44-48B4-B5EE-53C8F5948721.png

• Wow
  • Haha

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Cinemas will be on their arse when they reopen and she wasn’t a real fan of them anyway, she slagged off or didn’t understand most films.
If she loves them that much then she should support them out of her own pocket instead of having the take take take greedy attitude. I bet she took pouches full of snacks and didn’t spend anything when she did go.

I don’t really want to bring Charlotte into it but I know that her and Adam used to go the cinema a couple of times a week in her older vlogs; they were actual film fans unlike Brogan who just wants to ‘take herself’ on a Wednesday morning because she has nothing else going on in her life and call it self care.

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I think it makes people look like show offs if they post loads of loved up stuff on social media. Either that or they are trying to prove a point of how happy they are like brogan when in fact they are feeling the complete opposite.

I’m sure most people roll their eyes at people who post a lot of loved up pics and gushing messages on social media. A lot of people act like they are celebrity couples when in fact most people who see these posts will find it nauseating.

My mum and dad have been married 30 years and aren’t even on social media. There’s no need to tell everybody how much you love each other as no one else really cares 😂 I don’t feel the need to tell everybody on Instagram how much I love my boyfriend every day as I don’t have to prove myself to other people.

• Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
I’m sorry but that cracked me up, sorry for your loss but that has just tipped me over the edge.
This is awful and I'm not making light of death, but:

Brogan Tate #58 she looks how my mum looks (she's dead btw)

• Haha

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Hahahaha what the hell? Why has she deleted more old weekly vlogs 😂 she’s pathetic!
I think the montage editing for the 10th year upload has caused her to have a clear out/delete spree, probably after being confronted by her slim younger self 🤔 You can’t edit out your whole past life Boggs!

LMJ

VIP Member
I’d really like to know what the selling point was when they viewed that house.. or it was just really cheap..
she’s complained about everything and the garden is the size of a stamp..
View attachment 549860
She was desperate to tick a box...oh and it had a kitchen island...which she then got rid off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Talensandtruths

Brogan: I don’t haven’t suffered from any mental health issues
Also Brogan: I have emetophobia 🙄🙄
(aka an anxiety disorder).

So which is it dimwit Brogan?

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Crying 😭 Do you lot speak to your other half’s like that on Instagram? Is this the norm? Mother of God 🤣 I’m so embarrassed.

Is that what she does at the weekend for him? A little private fashunn show haul?

• Haha

LMJ

VIP Member
Brogan's 'friend' Cherry is the one that went on that abusive rampage at that poor woman on twitter about the stillbirth. Cherry Wallis is awful and how does she sell knockoff Harry Potter stuff without being sued? I know loads do it, a load do Disney knock offs too with their 'online boutiques', but how they all don't get sued or shut down I have no idea. Her cr*p stuff is way over priced too, that jumper Brogan is wearing is £40! who tf would pay £40 for that!

No doubt Brogan will wear this jumper everyday this week only for it to never see the light of day again.

• Wow
Could we create a list here of things we enjoyed from Forbidden Vlogs part 2 AKA vlogs 60-92? I'll start:

- everyone fancying Brogan, according to her (the Italian chiro, the boys upstairs who turned out to be a couple, Jimmy, checkout guy at Tesco...)
- her impression of her neighbour from India, including head wobble (made me :eek:)
- "I'm so deluded" constantly
- her mum calling her a "silly girl" when her car got locked in at work and saying Brog'd have to pay Fraser to drive her to work the next day
- her crying over the laundry when she turned the white on her Jimmy's hoody blue :ROFLMAO: clearly from washing it with something dark but NO it was DEFINITELY the machine!!!
- Brogan being overwhelmed at everything at her full-time job and moaning about her bUsY StReSsFuL dAy a lot
- her excitement at being put on garden leave
- the meals she used to make in her flat - a sad bit of salmon with boiled potatoes and mayo, maybe some boil-in-the-bag veg
- the bunny-boiling argument over text with the guy from Tinder when things weren't working out, and he started seeing his old uni GF and told Brogan about it
- that vlog where she says her Youtube newsfeed is "full of shit" and moans about everyone's blogs being boring/samey, rants about Primark hauls being wasteful/too spendy, and asks her viewers to tell her if she ever gets like that :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Can anyone explain the logic to me that they completely RIPPED OUT the kitchen but couldn’t ‘find space’ to put the bloody fridge freezer in there when putting the the kitchen in and so have left it in that ‘utility’ room?!

Please tell me I’m not the only one who doesn’t understand it?! 🙈
It's on a par with buying the house because it had an island in the kitchen, then removing said island at the first opportunity.

Don't try to understand Boregan's logic. There isn't any.

• Haha
LMAO now I understand this tweet!

1619641341162.png

Don't worry @Venom I saved the Trek America vlogs months ago, when everyone was re-watching and I thought she'd notice the numbers and have a purge :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32