Brogan Tate #57 This was supposed to be thread 56 but we ‘sized up’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow Beth so I just looked her up, and I don’t think she is thinner then Brogan. She seems like another “let me love my body, I love my body, look at me because I love my body”. OK Beth go and love your body nobody is stopping you, but if you have to post constantly about it you are either not so in love with your body or you are looking for engagement on your posts. I might need to go and see if she has a thread.
She has a thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shows Brogan up for the complete pathetic child she is. Surely even Gary C and Adam must look at stuff like this and see her for what she is. (I know Adam only keeps in with her for her viewers though so guess that doesn't count).

Wondering if Benji has said he doesn't want to be on camera much anymore. Maybe agreed for the odd house or holiday vlog but for any other stuff no.....just a thought.....I do think her latest photos and vlogs she looks really sad in though.

If she does book the Disney boat this will be all her content for the next few months, planning, pack with me, vlog, review, etc she will need to milk it for it for all its worth cos she has nothing else going for her. Even so I doubt she will bring in any new subscribers or loads of views with this, it doesn't seem that popular and most Disney fans I know would rather save more and head to a park once its safer to do so. One look at her content and anyone new will quickly move to someone more likeable and better vloggers anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t follow Beth so I just looked her up, and I don’t think she is thinner then Brogan. She seems like another “let me love my body, I love my body, look at me because I love my body”. OK Beth go and love your body nobody is stopping you, but if you have to post constantly about it you are either not so in love with your body or you are looking for engagement on your posts. I might need to go and see if she has a thread.
I think she does overdo the whole love your body/body acceptance thing but I think she dresses for her shape and is honest about her size, something that brogan could take on board. Its annoyed me she’s blanked out Beth, almost like she’s outraged to be put in the same category as Beth or associated with her, so petty considering they were friends a year or so ago.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Here ya go:

Reactions: 3
I’m confused why she said she’s planning like a mad woman for the cruise. What has she got to plan? Firstly, she just has to book it. Then what? What else is there to plan? Only Benji has to book time off work (if he even goes with her but who else would unless she goes with other creators like ‘The 2 Disney Men’ 😂) but what does she have to do??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
WOWWW!!! That Bethany Francesca tag being blocked out is low, even for Brogans ridiculously low standards.

The whole Benji IOW debacle..... I just find it hard to believe she would flat out lie and pretend Benji is in IOW when he isn’t. That’s quite a specific thing to say. Surely if he was actually around, she’d be more vague and say something about him ‘working away’ 🤔 I know aggytha saw him one day last week but I think he must have either just got back, or hed been the week before?

Not sticking up for her at all, but I dont think she lied on her Vlog about him being in IOW.

That said there is clearlyyyy trouble in paradise! He sounded so uninterested when she phoned him and he was about to go in the shower. Also would you not just... wait and not go in the shower for 5 mins?! Bit weird. He probably had a hot date to get ready for 😂

Reactions: 18
I’m confused why she said she’s planning like a mad woman for the cruise. What has she got to plan? Firstly, she just has to book it. Then what? What else is there to plan? Only Benji has to book time off work (if he even goes with her but who else would unless she goes with other creators like ‘The 2 Disney Men’ 😂) but what does she have to do??
She has to plan what time to have breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, naps.... there’s not all that much to pre-plan as daily activities are announced on the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So that's Blimp Beth added to the list of Bogey's enemies. If they ever had a meetup they'd need to book the bleeping O2.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WOWWW!!! That Bethany Francesca tag being blocked out is low, even for Brogans ridiculously low standards.

The whole Benji IOW debacle..... I just find it hard to believe she would flat out lie and pretend Benji is in IOW when he isn’t. That’s quite a specific thing to say. Surely if he was actually around, she’d be more vague and say something about him ‘working away’ 🤔 I know aggytha saw him one day last week but I think he must have either just got back, or hed been the week before?

Not sticking up for her at all, but I dont think she lied on her Vlog about him being in IOW.

That said there is clearlyyyy trouble in paradise! He sounded so uninterested when she phoned him and he was about to go in the shower. Also would you not just... wait and not go in the shower for 5 mins?! Bit weird. He probably had a hot date to get ready for 😂
sorry to be this person but I missed the IOW debacle - can someone fill me in please? 🙈

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she’s removed Beths’s name how stupidly childish! She’d have been better off just not sharing it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just saw the edited reshare and literally lolled so hard. She could have hidden her name so much more subtly, or not reshared it if it bothered her so much. Such a pathetic thing to do and really unprofessional.

Reactions: 27
She has to plan her finances for when this tactic doesn’t work and she has to pay for the cruise herself.
Unless Disney reaaalllyy go all out, I can’t imagine them wanting a tit load of Vloggers showing a cruise around the UK.

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t have noticed the crossed out name unless it was pointed about to me, I just usually glance and skip past stories.

Reactions: 8
sorry to be this person but I missed the IOW debacle - can someone fill me in please? 🙈
Nothing major! In the most recent slog she says Benji is away working on IOW, but then on the last thread, aggytha had seen him last week walking the dog (I think) and his van was on the drive. So it didn’t seem to add up, basically

• Heart
Reactions: 13
😱 how bad is that, has she had drama with Bethany Francesca ? How pathetic, it’s just making things awkward now for everyone tagged! We can also expect the full Bogie Tat begging barrage to score that free Disney cruise 🙄

Reactions: 10
😱 how bad is that, has she had drama with Bethany Francesca ? How pathetic, it’s just making things awkward now for everyone tagged! We can also expect the full Bogie Tat begging barrage to score that free Disney cruise 🙄
they fell out ages and ages ago - details are in @disneys awesome Wiki at top of the page 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks @Laur91 ill have a read now, how childish is Broges though ! God know what all the fellow Disney vloggers must think

Reactions: 5
I really want someone to message Beth but that is entirely because I'm bored as heck at work. I won't message her cos I don't follow her and think it's odd to message someone I don't follow :')

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.