• 2026-2030

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • After 2030

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Never, they’ll be together forever

Votes: 67 15.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WELCOME TO ANOTHER BROGAN THREAD M’LOVES 👏🏻

Thread title was by me with 90 likes 👍🏼

⚠ BROGAN NOW HAS A WIKI. FAQs AND THE LINKS TO THE VAULT VLOGS (1-60) ARE HERE. ⚠

What’s been happening in Mooney mansion ??? ... welll ....

- The shops have opened and so has Brogan’s purse .. this month she’s done hauls in Boots , Primark and IKEA buying pointless tat and clothes that she “sized up” in (sure jan)
- She stated she was overwhelmed about the world reopening but was in IKEA on the 12th like the trooper she is to film it all for us ! Doing God’s work there , Broges ! She bought mainly organisers for her clutter and a monitor stand because she has a very bad back don’t you know
- She also filmed a chatty day in the life vlog filled with out of breath ramblings of her podcast , what she bought in Primark , what’s going on with the utility RUM etc .. it wasn’t exactly what you’d call riveting content
- Tattlers are confused about MyBoyfriendBenjiBlessHim’s work arrangements , brogan films as if she’s alone but local tattlers says Benji’s van is always in the drive
- brogan and Benji have about 5000 staycations booked for the summer because she’s travel blogger extrondinaire brogan Tat don’t ya know
- Flogged us some weird scalp brush and some more Readly ads
- Got confused about what a “groom Colin” is
- been going for lots of long walks with MyBoyfriendBenjiBlessHim and DarlingGirlBonnieBlessHer and keeping up with her workouts which is positive
- apparently doesn’t cook on nights when Benji Isn’t home .... so 5 nights a week pretty much .. remind me again why they needed that new kitchen?
- did a “declutter with me” and outed herself as the hoarder next door .
- she continues with contributing nothing to society

HAPPY TATTLING LOVELIES ! [insert stupid self love quote here]

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I actually like her in the denim skirt, so much better than seeing her FUPA squeezed into a pair of jeans. Although not sure why she always goes for white clothes.

Reactions: 8
I honestly think they have broken up already if im honest.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
great recap disneys 😂 I deffo think there's trouble on the horizon for the Kirk and Beth (corrie) of Bournemouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can any of our local lassies do a flyby tomorrow to see if myboyfriendbenji’s van is there again. Could he have the week off perhaps? Seems odd but could be innocent.

I’d assume if they had broken up she wouldn’t be on stories as surely she’d be heartbroken??? If I’m honest, I think if they break up, she’ll claim it’s out of the blue but he’ll have been unhappy for a long time and kept trying to talk to her and see if they could work through any issues. I think when he decides to leave it’ll be after a long time of being unhappy and unfulfilled in their relationship. I voted 2022 but it could be 2023-2025 as I just think he’d find it difficult and I can imagine brogan begging him to stay, promising to change and mejulie getting involved.

Reactions: 22
I feel like she’s not showing Benji a lot cause she’s been reading on here 😅 but then I don’t know if there is actually trouble in paradise and she is just majorly overcompensating... 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Maybe he’s refused to appear as she never picks the most flattering angle of his multiple chins. Or maybe they have split and that dog cupboard really was his new rum.

Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t think too much of his van being there, he could be in his dads and they always post eventually looking ok on the sofa..

But this look on her face says something is going on..

51EBC1C2-6BBE-4FF3-A2FB-8351350B71D1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I was in TK Maxx earlier & all their Ralph Lauren tops were £39.99 so pretty sure the one she's been showing off today was that price!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Brogantate #58 years old

This needs to happen in the 50s guys, we have to do it at some point!! She's not getting any younger 👵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Can any of our local lassies do a flyby tomorrow to see if myboyfriendbenji’s van is there again. Could he have the week off perhaps? Seems odd but could be innocent.

I’d assume if they had broken up she wouldn’t be on stories as surely she’d be heartbroken??? If I’m honest, I think if they break up, she’ll claim it’s out of the blue but he’ll have been unhappy for a long time and kept trying to talk to her and see if they could work through any issues. I think when he decides to leave it’ll be after a long time of being unhappy and unfulfilled in their relationship. I voted 2022 but it could be 2023-2025 as I just think he’d find it difficult and I can imagine brogan begging him to stay, promising to change and mejulie getting involved.
I’m passing tomorrow to drop the baby off to my mums so will report back!

I definitely think she looked close to tears in several parts of her latest vlog, I’m not convinced they’ve broken up but I do think something is going on!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe she’s beginning to wonder why he can’t stand her touching him yet he’ll happily spoon the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.