Brogan Tate #57 This was supposed to be thread 56 but we ‘sized up’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never see anyone out with dogs taking so many staged photos like she does. I take pics of my dog because she’s so cute but don’t get myself in them strangling her.

Benji looks happy enough on that picture with her so maybe he is happy and settled in the relationship. Who knows?

Reactions: 17
The baby who had 4 different types of leukemia :cry:

That selfie of BB wouldve been ok for once if brogan didn't grin! ben is doing a normal smile brogan always spoils it just relax in selfies witch no grin or smug looks
Oh how awful 😢

To be fair to brogan though , I had no idea who she was and maybe brogan doesn’t either

Reactions: 15
Okay you lot I had to post this... yesterday by the 1 in a million chance I saw brogan 😐😐😐 I'm from the Cotswold which is about 100 miles from Bournemouth but me and my bf decided to go to Bournemouth for the day, been a million times before but my bf hadn't so off we went. After a lovely day we headed back home, just driving out of b'mouth and on a round about by an Asda and a train station I'm pretty sure (any locals know where I mean?) our car literally pulls up on the right of a c1 and who was driving the car.. brogan!!!! I was literally shook as what a small bloody world is that 😂😂😂 that was around 4pm yesterday afternoon, looked like her sibling was in the car also (benji) and that they could have been coming back from the gym by the state of her. I'm blocked on insta so any way of seeing where she was yesterday? But anyways yeah had to post this 😀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Okay you lot I had to post this... yesterday by the 1 in a million chance I saw brogan 😐😐😐 I'm from the Cotswold which is about 100 miles from Bournemouth but me and my bf decided to go to Bournemouth for the day, been a million times before but my bf hadn't so off we went. After a lovely day we headed back home, just driving out of b'mouth and on a round about by an Asda and a train station I'm pretty sure (any locals know where I mean?) our car literally pulls up on the right of a c1 and who was driving the car.. brogan!!!! I was literally shook as what a small bloody world is that 😂😂😂 that was around 4pm yesterday afternoon, looked like her sibling was in the car also (benji) and that they could have been coming back from the gym by the state of her. I'm blocked on insta so any way of seeing where she was yesterday? But anyways yeah had to post this 😀
oh my gosh what are the odds of that 🤣 how funny !! Asda , eh ? Bet she was stocking up on snacks

Reactions: 17
That bag is bursting at the seams. What the hell has she got in there? What could she need for a dog walk that requires so much stuff? Her house is full is stuff, now she can’t leave without yet more...stuff!
Your post reminded me of this video.

Reactions: 5
Does anybody else believe he wrote the caption? I just don’t feel like it’s authentic😂
God for once I will say it, Benji looks worse than Brogan here. He’s aged about a decade in the last couple of years.

Reactions: 7
God for once I will say it, Benji looks worse than Brogan here. He’s aged about a decade in the last couple of years.
to be fair to the lad , wouldn’t you if you had to put up with brogan every day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can I just say? I'm obese and I didn't get my jab 'early' on that basis. I got it for my asthma. They are very picky and obesity isn't one of them.

Reactions: 8
Can I just say? I'm obese and I didn't get my jab 'early' on that basis. I got it for my asthma. They are very picky and obesity isn't one of them.
Depends where you live and what else you’ve got going on, Dave from Sophie and Dave got his (purely for his weight and I know he’s probably classified as super obese), depends on the “other demands”, also depends what your doctors know about you etc

Reactions: 6
I think your BMI has to be at a certain number to get it earlier ? (Ie morbidly obses) Dave from Sophie & Dave got his early due to his weight and he’s about 25 stone

I’m classed as obese by my BMI (I’m a UK size 12-14 just so you know how f-Ed up BMI is) and haven’t been offered it early but have just seen over thirties will be likely called up next week so will hopefully get it soon 😆

Reactions: 6
St. Paul's roundabout (maybe Station Roundabout?)... a wild Brogan appears! Hahaha what are the chances!

I was in the area too, but at a friend's new place for post-lockdown drinks and a catch up. (A totally novel concept for our B, I know :p)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think your BMI has to be at a certain number to get it earlier ? (Ie morbidly obses) Dave from Sophie & Dave got his early due to his weight and he’s about 25 stone

I’m classed as obese by my BMI (I’m a UK size 12-14 just so you know how f-Ed up BMI is) and haven’t been offered it early but have just seen over thirties will be likely called up next week so will hopefully get it soon 😆
God that's really bad. I'm a UK 20-22 (see brogan nothing to hide away from) . I've always gone by BMI but don't think I will. Fingers crossed you'll get it soon.

Reactions: 7
so since the world opened up and she could have friends and family in the garden has she met up with anyone ? Not even HoneyJ ?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.