Brogan Tate #57 This was supposed to be thread 56 but we ‘sized up’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she paint the walls in the week I feel so sorry for Benji. I’m really hoping he’s secretly getting the house up to scratch so once they sell he can bin brogan odd. But sometimes he looks genuinely happy enough with their life so maybe not?

Funny how she’s mentioned they are going for their first brunch today after it was said yesterday on here they haven’t done anything. Still going nowhere with her friends though.
I think this is his plan too. He’s got to resent her.

Reactions: 10
Why can’t she paint the walls in the week I feel so sorry for Benji. I’m really hoping he’s secretly getting the house up to scratch so once they sell he can bin brogan odd. But sometimes he looks genuinely happy enough with their life so maybe not?

Funny how she’s mentioned they are going for their first brunch today after it was said yesterday on here they haven’t done anything. Still going nowhere with her friends though.
Do they have to do something with friends? We haven't...

Reactions: 8
Do they have to do something with friends? We haven't...
No but she goes on about how many friends she’s got and shows off about it so surprising she’s not gone out with them?

Cant say anything on here without someone seeing it as a personal dig at them 🙄

Reactions: 24
No but she goes on about how many friends she’s got and shows off about it so surprising she’s not gone out with them?

8 min voice notes are enough for people to not ask her to hang out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Yes thats very true actually.

Reactions: 7
Was just thinking this! We’ve been saying for so long how she never does anything or see’s friends (especially now things are opening back up) and now suddenly she’s going out for brunch 😂 she rarely goes out to brunch with Benji so I’m thinking she’s been reading here 🙄😂

So we’re a hate forum yet the amount of times she’s actively done/changed something after it’s been mentioned on here hmmmm 👀🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Also, no picture of the food yet? I wouldn’t put it past her to lie about going out just so it looks like she isn’t as sad as we know she is! She usually posts everything when she’s doing it? So I’ll wait till she’s realised we’re onto her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If it is true she’ll save it for a vlog. Que the tapping of the nails on the menu for the dish she wants. But, this is Brolodyte so it’s likely this “brunch” is a microwave meal she will eat hunched over the hob

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If it is true she’ll save it for a vlog. Que the tapping of the nails on the menu for the dish she wants. But, this is Brolodyte so it’s likely this “brunch” is a microwave mess she will eat hunched over the hob
McDonald’s breakfast in the car

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Lola123 she’ll be driving there now, doing her shake it of wobble and a careoke “a Pizza Hut a Pizza Hut, Kentucky fried chicken, McDonaldssss”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She frustrates me so much. In the last two weeks I've been working (admittedly on flexible furlough), run a part time eBay/Etsy business and totally redecorated and replaced the furniture in my daughter's room. Including painting the walls/ceilings, replacing the carpet etc. Her busy week is basically a shopping and lazing around festival, how can she have self respect?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can anyone explain the logic to me that they completely RIPPED OUT the kitchen but couldn’t ‘find space’ to put the bloody fridge freezer in there when putting the the kitchen in and so have left it in that ‘utility’ room?!

Please tell me I’m not the only one who doesn’t understand it?! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Can anyone explain the logic to me that they completely RIPPED OUT the kitchen but couldn’t ‘find space’ to put the bloody fridge freezer in there when putting the the kitchen in and so have left it in that ‘utility’ room?!

Please tell me I’m not the only one who doesn’t understand it?! 🙈
It's on a par with buying the house because it had an island in the kitchen, then removing said island at the first opportunity.

Don't try to understand Boregan's logic. There isn't any.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That photo is “look we are happy!!” Speaks volumes her first and only meal out his with Benji. Sorry but the second I could I was meeting with my mates and not spending even more time than the last 13 months with my partner! Ofc we have been out together but it wasn’t my first priority 😂

Reactions: 20
So I’m a few days late but finally watching her app video and I’m already pissed off after no more than a few seconds. This was the first comment that came up and she clearly hasn’t been to a library in years and doesn’t care about them.

I live a 10 minute walk away from Brogan and all of the local libraries are linked and actually they do have an app and this advertised both in the libraries and on their website and has been for the past few years. In fact they don’t just have one app but they have two, one for ebooks and magazines, and one for audiobooks so what she’s said is a load of BS. Sorry for the niche rant. 😅
8E34C07F-F48A-492B-B6C9-35C42FF32F08.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What’s brogan actually gonna do with this dresses? Because let’s get real by the time the weather is nice enough to be consistently in dresses she won’t fit into them....
I need a pair of curtains for my new living room i can ask her for a donation like white one happy bank holiday guys

Reactions: 5
What friends brogie.... come on, you love a name drop
Did she not say who .... hmm suspicious , she’s never normally this sly unless she’s lying ... bonniedarlinggirl and myboyfriendbenjiblesshim don’t count as friends Broges !!

Reactions: 13
Did she not say who .... hmm suspicious , she’s never normally this sly unless she’s lying ... bonniedarlinggirl and myboyfriendbenjiblesshim don’t count as friends Broges !!
Nope and we only saw their meals. You know she would’ve showed them if they were real.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.