Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

All da toys

Is it a comedy podcast?

Two mean girls navigating their 20s. One has the ineptitude of Bournemouth jellyfish and the other can give recommendations on where NOT to get a nose job. The ramblings of the oldest 26 year old in the universe and her foul mouthed sidekick.40 mins of your life you'll never get back.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

VV93

No doubt that horrendous video was posted last night to get our reactions so her and Binky can talk about it on their podcast 🙄
I’m sure they’ll talk about what horrible people we are but fail to mention the way Binky wishes painful deaths on total strangers just for having an opinion or brogan creating a witch-hunt against becca for exposing personal info even though the info was that she was breaking lockdown rules

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ve got about 3 weeks until I hit 30 and I just wish I could be in my 20s for longer so that Brogan could help me navigate through it a bit easier 🙄

What is her advice? Don’t get out of bed? Don’t clean your house? Don’t take care of your health? Fall out with all your friends? Spends 1000s on absolute tat.

I could not think of anything worse than listening to toxic binky and Brogan cackling every two seconds. It will be interesting to see how shit it does though!

My life is no where near sorted at 29 but I’ve got proper solid relationships and a happy home which is more than can be said for this pair. I won’t be taking any advice off a pair of nasty bullies.
What if she told you to put your slippers by the bed in the morning? 😂😂😂

• Haha

TheRealCarolDanvers

Tbh the day all the drama with Becca Rose kicked off is my 2020 Bogie highlight - I was on furlough so just watched it all unfold 😂 we stan Becca!

• Haha

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
Brogan is one of (if not the) worst you tubers for not being able to put her thoughts into words properly. She’s very uneducated and uses incorrect words or words she doesn’t understand the meaning of. She’s so cringey but I can’t help but watch/listen.... even though she makes my skin crawl at how embarrassing she is 😅 I think most of their podcast listeners will be in the same boat, can’t look away from the car crash that is brogan navigating her 20s lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I wonder if they will end up having a fall out over the podcast and boom brogans last ever friend will disappear 😂 surely they will bring out the nastiness in each other I can’t wait for it to flop! Their personalities make them the most unattractive girls.

• Haha

whenseptemberends

Can we talk about the fact she said she had loads of videos coming in December, but has so far only uploaded
1) decorate for Christmas tatfest
2) animal crossing slob along with me
3) romantic night away ft. naps + dino dump
4) day in the life: click + collect ready meal special

Just to add, I am furious about her using click+collect slots when she's fully capable of trotting her way into Tesco, especially as all she appears to eat is ready meals, so it would take her no time at all to do her shop vs someone actually shopping for ingredients like normal people who cook.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
She’s getting on my last nerve today. The whole world is falling apart around us and she’s pissing about with a train 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Emmapism

VIP Member
Who has given it 5 stars?

.......it hasn't even started yet 😂 Have these girls been writing their own reviews? Oh honey. That's the saddest thing of all.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

VV93

These two are the least likely people you’d want as “friends in your back pocket”. They’d be the first to stab you in the back and be nasty if you simply disagree with them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Donald73

VIP Member
If they’re two pals in my back pocket, have I permission to fart on them? That’s about all they’re worth tbh.

• Haha

KINGAA

VIP Member
Its quite funny because she just thinks we’re a bunch of trolls but I actually worked in marketing for 7 years and worked my way up from intern to senior marketing manager .. I’m in your field binky , probably know the same if not more than you.. do you not respect that ?
I work in Marketing too... sorry Binky winky... as we say time and time again, tattle have people on here with university qualifications, jobs and all walks of life - shock horror!

The lashing out from you Binky is really showing your insecurities and not doing you any favours whatsoever. Keep telling yourself you don’t care hun, silence speaks louder than words!

And FYI to BOTH of you, we wouldn’t be in here if we were respected by Brogan. You reap what you sow - so maybe think twice before deleting comments and blocking people for looking at your stories, you’re just driving more and more people in here - all these threads are you own doings, if you respected us and our opinions rather than thinking anything not positive is a troll we’d have nothing to talk about! You both are the issue, not us!

• Heart

VV93

I would add the following honourable mentions to the list;

Her awful voiceover attempt in a July vlog where she was getting her bedroom all "cozy" on the hottest week of the year

Her and Benji squeezing themselves into the water trough hot tub when they went "glamping"
This reminds me, didn’t she say she couldn’t work because of the weather once. Like it’s too hot to film a video even though she works inside and has a fan?

I would like to add giving herself breaks from nothing to the list also

and sunburn

when she spent her working day organising her sticker collection

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37