Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
Brogans opening on the podcast….

Hi my name is brogan but my friends like to call me Bee. Bee is my nickname and I must make Bee happen at all costs. Bee stands for boring, brain dead, butt ugly, bland, braless begging braggy bumbling idiot . I can help you navigate your life because my family own a beach hut and I have naturally think curly hair. I also navigate my own life so rest assured, I know what I’m doing and have ample navigating experience even though I’m a self professed home body. Life as an influencer is so hectic and I spend hours each day helping my friends and fans navigate their lives as well as navigating my own life at the same time. I mostly mostly do all this navigating whilst sat on my fat arse in my make shift shoddy office, I’m so amazing and have tons of haters who are seeeeew jealous of me and my navigating skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

whenseptemberends

Brogan Moonface

26 56 - British - Aries
Having been vlogging slobbing online for almost a decade half a century, I turned my hobby into my job four forty years ago, and now make weekly monthly lifestyle shitty YouTube videos and content. I previously worked in Marketing and Social Media a baby shop and Go Ape, but now I’m mostly vlogging slobbing, collaborating with brands playing with my sticker collection or chatting about my day-to-day pushing Readly on Instagram Stories.

I document my travels trips to the dump, renovating white-washing my first home and what life in my mid-20s mid-50s is really like. You’ll often find me by the seaside picking up my Tesco Click+Collect, in a Disney Theme Park the bath putting my trotters up or cuddling throttling my dog, Bonnie Connie.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Csw6991

Anyone else feel like she is sending herself photo requests (from one of her many random spurious social media accounts) for what she is doing on her IG Story at the moment??? Within 2 minutes of putting up the first "send me picture/video of..." story, she has put constant pics up, all of the things she LOVES to show off like her first pic with Benjjjjjj, Bonnie Girl, New York, etc etc (all things we have seen before anyway 😴) - I struggle to believe that by 7am on a Tuesday morning she would have received so many genuine request/interactions from real people!!

Can see right through it 😴 bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 54

ach0902

Chatty Member
My top moment was definitley the Birthday vlog, it was the gift that kept on giving.

Making pancakes from this & eating them with ice cream for breakfast.

1608488335890.png

1608488370312.png

when she got her new phone
1608488436402.png

when she rapped to wiley

1608488465494.png
1608488491469.png

1608488508564.png

and lets not forget the old mooney special of 2 tons of sugar on top of the mince for a spag bol
1608488550116.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

FoxBoo

I’m also confused as to how these two are best friends? They didn’t seem to see much of each other before COVID and their lives don’t seem very intertwined like actual proper best friends lives are. I have two best friends (1 friendship over 35 years and the other almost 10 years), I know their families, they know mine, we are part of each other’s families really.

But the main thing that surprises me is that they are SO different. Binky is vile, has a bad attitude, a potty mouth and is so uncouth - my mum would say she’s “as common as muck”. We know Brogan is far from perfect but she doesn’t swear like a sailor on Social Media (which to me is important when you have young followers), she’s not aggressive and she doesn’t act like a two bob whore. Binky is the kind of girl I’d expect Brogan to look down her nose at because her social media persona is so overtly sexual, tacky and cheap. Brogan likes to think she’s classy and posh so the two just don’t marry up to me. I can only assume that it’s a superficial alliance formed in the hope of it being financially beneficial to both parties at some point.

And what are they going to talk about? I can imagine Binky wanting to talk about how many times she‘s been taken from behind this week whilst Brogan will want to talk about her new Disney sticker collection.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

cx199

Unrelated to Brogan, but I hope everyone is ok after the various announcements today.

I‘m thinking of doing a ‘vote for your favourite Brogan moment of 2020’ in the days leading up to Christmas to cheer us all up. Feel free to nominate your highlights 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 49

CouchPotato13

I have never in my whole life ever met anyone who ever said they needed help to 'navigate' their 20's. Its like Brogan has learnt a new word for the very first time so now uses it in everything because she knows a word longer than her name 😬

Its gonna be sh*t, really sh*t and stinky binky is even more third rate than Brogan so will drag her even more down.........actually this is gonna be hilarious! 😂
I’m in my 20s, what brogan actually qualified to advise me on? How to deal with my boss? Get a pay rise? Interview?
Manage money? Run a house? Have a savings account?
Deal with friendship issues? Make new friends? Have a loving and healthy relationship? Please tell me it’s not gunna be relationship advise!

like...🤷🏼‍♀️?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

disneys

VIP Member
HERE WE ARE FOLKS! The last Brogan thread of 2020 ? I’m not solely convinced it will be !

Title was by me and was the most liked , I promise I didn’t just pick my own one ! Lol

RECAP TIME

- really .. she hasn’t done a lot! a tattler worked out that since about mid October she has spent £2500 on absolute Tat including a Mickey Mouse air pod case , a new keyboard and mouse etc ! all things she didn’t need yet the house still looks a state
- big debate on the last thread about click and collect slots ! They’re hard to come by in Bournemouth and lazy bones brogan uses one at Tesco every week to collect her Pepsi max and her ready meals
- she uploaded another snooze fest animal crossing video
- she did yet another ad for readly
- they went to Blenheim palace to see the Christmas lights , she scoffed bar snacks at 3 and a huge burger at 6
- she and Benji are still trying to force their sew sew happy relationship down everyone’s throat on Instagram to prove a point
- she posted a grotesque picture of her feet yesterday which made it into the thread title !
- she really is so boring , I can’t think of anything else to say

Merry Christmas tattlers ! Enjoy x

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Millyve

VIP Member
My fav this year has to be

“get a real job, thanks hun”

I say this year but I’ve only been here since May 5th for the Becca rose gate Brogan created and then I’d only heard of Bogie because her Disney pal’s Gary & Adam were backing her bullying ways, yup all 3 I strongly dislike.

Happy 2020 guys & may 2021 bring more meltdowns and shit shambles of vlogs for our entertainment.

• Haha

VV93

Ok so, I’ve gone through and collected some nominees so far for The Mooney Awards 2020
  • Becca Rose saga
  • Shake It Off dance
  • Ghost Hug to a grieving person
  • “Get better soon” to a terminally ill person
  • Putting Sugar on Meat
not forgetting the ad for Always when she doesn’t even have a period.

Using her Nan with dementia in a game and hysterically cackling at her?

Telling someone to “google it”

posting the photo of grounded aeroplanes as if it was a good thing

somebody with fine hair asking her for advice and Brogan tellIng them to ask fabuloushannah even though she clearly has more hair than brogan

The way she hoovered the carpet...

Last edited:
  • Haha

PoppyRose

Chatty Member
I love that they’re trying to get people hyped about listening to two twenty somethings sat in their privilege, thinking they’re the best people to give advice.

Honestly, they should both check their fucking egos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Donald73

VIP Member
I commented to Binky ‘why have you not disowned Brogan Tate who’s been breaking lockdown from the beginning? 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Jess89

VIP Member
Merry Christmas everyone, hope you are all having a lovely day whatever you are doing... better days are coming.
Spending our first Christmas with Barney the greyhound, who we adopted in July. He is the best 🐾
20201225_165213.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 45

KINGAA

VIP Member
Unrelated to Brogan, but I hope everyone is ok after the various announcements today.

I‘m thinking of doing a ‘vote for your favourite Brogan moment of 2020’ in the days leading up to Christmas to cheer us all up. Feel free to nominate your highlights 😊
Ok so, I’ve gone through and collected some nominees so far for The Mooney Awards 2020
  • Becca Rose saga
  • Shake It Off dance
  • Ghost Hug to a grieving person
  • “Get better soon” to a terminally ill person
  • Putting Sugar on Meat

• Haha
Reactions: 45