Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HollaBallers

Love you all, you beautiful bastards... apart from you, Bee (hello!!! yes we know you'll be here today) you can disappear into pile of tackie disney shite, undersized pjs, oversized calves, a bf who could pass as your brother, a mother who could pass as your sister (but only because you look 50+) and a dog that clearly doesn't enjoy being strangled at every photo op 😂

Thank you for keeping me sane Tattlers, this year has been trying (to say the least) but you're all pretty damn fantastic in my eyes xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

disneys

VIP Member
brogan is so poorly educated , ignorant and naive about the world ... what on Earth has she got to offer to a podcast audience ? brogan you know it’s audio right so you can’t show everyone what you’ve been buying , which is about the only “content” you can manage

• Haha
Reactions: 34

cx199

The only time I’ll listen to that podcast is if they do a whole episode apologising to Becca Rose

• Heart
  • Haha

LMJ

VIP Member
seeing Brogan in those new photos......all I can think of is this 🤣 😬 jeez she unrecognisable from just a few years ago.

500full.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry

KINGAA

VIP Member
Is this turning into the rave section for brogan? 😂 so it’s ok to leave false 5* reviews for their “business”. People can technically leave reviews for the trailer episode so fair game in my opinion.
I haven’t left a review but if people don’t like the trailer quality and that’s there to review, so there’s no issue for me to review that!

Personally I would of waited for the first episode to be launched to leave a review so it’s not like a attack before they’ve even started but that’s my opinion! I think the reviews should be constructive about the content / podcast rather than just a 1 star and a personal comment about Brogan because that makes us the nasty guys / trolls in this situation and I know we’re not nasty, we’re all a lovely group who have have been blocked, had nothing but rudeness from her and see through her BS.

• Heart

Cupcake12

VIP Member
Wait that's plagerism surely??? They've literally just stolen someone's art work off Google????

• Angry

Lauurz

VIP Member
Binky : "I can't wait for everyone else to be our friends as well"

Nah, I'm good thanks! 👍

• Haha
  • Heart

LMJ

VIP Member
I wonder how many times Brogan did that dance to get that take, she looked at that, thought yeah I look good and then posted it for the world to see......what did the ones that didn't make it look like........:unsure: 😬 🤣

• Haha

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
She only wants to be in that house 5 years max and they’ve had the place around 18 months now.

Redoing the kitchen won’t add any value to the house because the current kitchen isn’t bad at all. They’ll end up spending lots getting kitchen done and won’t benefit from it when they sell.

They’d be better off investing in the actual issues the home has, leaky roof, mould, spongy walls and shoddy exterior etc which will benefit them when they sell.

They’re obviously more concerned with making the house look good on a surface level, for Instagram.

Let’s take bets on their colour scheme - I’ll go beige and white!

• Heart

Lola123

VIP Member
Sorry but why are they launching next week at 12pm when most people will be back at work? Like for people who supposedly know social media this was a poor choice?

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
So Megan is no longer her best friend? 🤣
I’m 30 so beyond giving a fuck about labelling people as best friends so it makes me eye roll when they throw it around like school girls.

I find their concept patronising if I’m honest. How have I worked for 14 years and brought an 11 year old up without their amazing advice!?

• Wow
  • Haha

KINGAA

VIP Member
Binky and Brogan will never be respected, this whole Be Kind thing is pathetic - what Becca Rose did wasn’t a nice thing to do to someone but at the same time the way they treated her was vile especially from Binky who had nothing to do with it and is always posting about people breaking rules.

All brogan needed to do was message her privately reather than create a witch hunt like a group of bullies. That is what they are, bullies!

JLXRD

VIP Member
I already posted this in Beths thread, but I think this is clearly about Brogan. Most have mentioned it.

233F3F23-D233-4948-A0A9-C6952F64CD00.jpeg

DisneyIsLife

There can only be one winner, the hater’s gonna hate dance
We still have time guys. She can still fuck up.

Just wanna say I’m sorry for anyone else that’s been put into tier 4 like I have.
I’m heartbroken. I haven’t seen my family since the start & im so sad. I’ve spent so much money on food & now it’s just me & my partner

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

cx199

The description bits been updated
‘Help you navigate your 20s’ 🤨🙄🤨🙄🤨🙄 that’s gonna be dull as dishwater, no doubt bogie gonna be mentioning she’s been on the pill and now has a poil as many times as she can oh and bought a house in her 20s.

Bet February will roll round and no podcast actually materialises 🤣🤣🤣
Well that’s one way to limit your listeners. I’m sure they both have large parts of their audience that aren’t in their 20s.

The most challenging part of my 20s was leaving uni, deciding what to do next, and trying to get a job. I’m sure Brogan’s wealth of experience will help people out with that one.

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
My husband and I have decided not to see anyone at all over Christmas.
We went from knowing nobody who had Covid then in the past 2 weeks have had 7 close family members get it (all are OK thankfully, but it has still spooked us)
It does speak volumes that she hasn't said what they're doing yet, as does suggest they aren't going to follow the rules.

There will undoubtedly be people mixing on Christmas day (as is allowed below Tier 4) and am sure several others will not be following the rules on the other days. I would expect she has learned by now just to not say anything, as she's got it wrong numerous times this year. Last one I remember was the selfie with her mum with their faces touching - great example of social distancing! Think with her is a mixture of stupidity in not understanding and not caring.
I live in tier 4 so have no Christmas plans either , will just be me , mr Disneys and our son ! :( glad to hear your family are ok ❤

part of it is ignorance , part of it is selfishness but I reckon the poster who said that Julie will be pushing for this is bang on ! She screams Covid denier to me !

• Heart

mrsrh

Chatty Member
this just in : Bournemouth are moving to tier 4
Pray for me. I have a 5 month old. 3rd lockdown where my self-employed husband can’t work. And due to being recently self-employed he doesn’t qualify for a single penny of help from the Gov unlike our lovely Brogre, so this will be our 6th month of the year surving on just one wage. 2 of which have been on SAT MAT pay of £152 a week. 🎉🎉🎉

really wish I had a spare £3k to spend on my bills let alone shit like Brogre!

• Heart
  • Sad

sungirl32

Imagine being in your 20s and taking advice from Brogan and Bianca hahahahah
That's what gets me! These 2 young women live in such a bubble that they believe their life experiences are what others should hear about. I'm 26 and the last thing I would ever want to hear is advice from people like them. They truly believe they are who people look up to and aspire to be. What must it be like to live in such a bubble...

• Haha