Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck OFF, SHE ACTUALLY WROTE A REVIEW ON HER OWN PODCAST AHAHAHA
She so wrote both of those comments too! How incredibly sad. What's the betting she gets Gary C, her mum and Benji to write fake reviews too 🤣 🤣 🤣 If you need to go to these lengths Brogan you should just give up now. I reckon she has multiple instagram and youtube accounts that she writes comments onto her own main account from too. Its as bad as 'Em Sheldon's fan account' that is clearly Em herself 🤣🤣

The first couple episodes will probably do ok just out of people's intrigue but then that will be it. There's some fantastic podcasts out there with 2 friends chatting about their 20s or daily lives, these 2 offer nothing special at all.

To say she got shout outs from people for this with huge followings and as someone mentioned before about her and Binky's combined following...their Instagram and Twitter accounts for this are incredibly low 😬 😬 😬 even Brogan's home account got more interest to start with and we all know how sh*t that is

Do you reckon they will ever admit to it being a huge flop if it does head that way?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The 5 stars have gone up a bit they must be getting more friends to like it, it’s gone from 33 1 stars and 5 5 stars to now 50+ reviews!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So brogan has almost 80k YouTube followers and almost 50k on Instagram. Yet her new podcast has only gathered 1600 followers. If this doesn’t prove that most of her followers are fake/inactive users I don’t know what does.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So brogan has almost 80k YouTube followers and almost 50k on Instagram. Yet her new podcast has only gathered 1600 followers. If this doesn’t prove that most of her followers are fake/inactive users I don’t know what does.
Or just not interested in what she’s got to say in a long format? Plus if you listen to a podcast you might follow it on Instagram (I know I don’t) and it’s not even got the first episode up yet? Why would you follow something you don’t have much idea what it’ll be like long term

Reactions: 10
Or just not interested in what she’s got to say in a long format? Plus if you listen to a podcast you might follow it on Instagram (I know I don’t) and it’s not even got the first episode up yet? Why would you follow something you don’t have much idea what it’ll be like long term
I assume that when you follow someone you’d be interested in following something else of there’s just incase, then unfollow if you end up not liking it. 1600 out of that many followers seems very low.

Reactions: 5
Just when you think the bog troll can’t get anymore pathetic 🤣 I can’t wait for Sebbie’s 5* review 🙄 duck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Can I go on amazon and give my book I’ve published on there 5 stars ?
only if you write about how hard you worked on it and how sew overwhelming it was but thank you for all your love and support

btw congrats on having a book published! that is amazing x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I assume that when you follow someone you’d be interested in following something else of there’s just incase, then unfollow if you end up not liking it. 1600 out of that many followers seems very low.
I can only speak for myself but I only like, review and follow something when I have had chance to experience it first. And they might not happen after the first time I watch/listen to something.

There are people I watch on YouTube and have for a while but I’m not subbed to them.

I think these sites shouldn’t allow reviews, positive or negative until the thing has actually been released.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Who are these 20 something year old women that need help navigating adulthood? Did previous generations have all this bollocks? Helping us get through life is either patronising or shows how bloody stupid some people are and literally need their hand holding for everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.