Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she was trying to be quite coy about it and then in classic brogan fashion was like well I’m just gonna tell you, got obsessed with Jim! And I’m under the impression Fraser is friends with him or knows him some how because a little while ago he was saying thanks for them still doing it
It’s was the way she was like... ‘if you can not try and contact me on the work socials’

who does she think she is?!

im pretty sure Jimmy knows my husband.. might try and get the scoop 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s was the way she was like... ‘if you can not try and contact me on the work socials’

who does she think she is?!

im pretty sure Jimmy knows my husband.. might try and get the scoop 🙊
oh please do! ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jade Billington has been sent the entire Disney movie collection by Disney.

Bet Brogan is seething with jealousy.

‘but whyyyy don’t Disney send me stuff Benjjjjj? I fill my house with their tat 😭
Don’t they all have Disney+ anyway?

Reactions: 7
I’m also a Tier 4-er like others have mentioned and I’m heartbroken to not spend Christmas at my mums (first time in my life!) It is even more painful knowing I have stuck to all the rules, I haven’t been inside a shop since March, I don’t meet up with people etc... then people like Brogan taking click n collect slots (I haven’t been able to get one since beginning of Dec now, luckily my partner can get stuff for me) and yet she’s still fannying around going to B&M for a stroll and still going into Tesco for Pepsi max. It’s all making me feel extra angry at the world right now.
To be fair it’s not been against the rules to be in shops. I’m glad people have been in shops since March or I may have lost a second job this year

• Heart
Reactions: 16
To be fair it’s not been against the rules to be in shops. I’m glad people have been in shops since March or I may have lost a second job this year
Of course it’s not, but it is against the rules (or has been at least at some points) to go out and buy non-essentials. This is something Brogan has done. Also people have been meeting up with other households in shops etc which is also not ok. I haven’t been going into any shops because I’m high risk, hence why I rely on click n collect which is being used more this month by people (like Brogan) when they have no issues going into shops normally, and I haven’t been able to get a slot. Some vulnerable people need click n collect or home delivery as it’s their only chance to get food! I am lucky I have someone who can help me, but not everyone.

Reactions: 15
Of course it’s not, but it is against the rules (or has been at least at some points) to go out and buy non-essentials. This is something Brogan has done. Also people have been meeting up with other households in shops etc which is also not ok. I haven’t been going into any shops because I’m high risk, hence why I rely on click n collect which is being used more this month by people (like Brogan) when they have no issues going into shops normally, and I haven’t been able to get a slot. Some vulnerable people need click n collect or home delivery as it’s their only chance to get food! I am lucky I have someone who can help me, but not everyone.
Let’s not forget she’s broken social distancing measures a lot! That close up photo of her and Julie at the beach was swiftly deleted

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Even when someone supposedly asked to see a photo of Bournemouth, she had to post one with her in it. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love that they’re trying to get people hyped about listening to two twenty somethings sat in their privilege, thinking they’re the best people to give advice.

Honestly, they should both check their bleeping egos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I wonder if they will end up having a fall out over the podcast and boom brogans last ever friend will disappear 😂 surely they will bring out the nastiness in each other I can’t wait for it to flop! Their personalities make them the most unattractive girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I wonder if they will end up having a fall out over the podcast and boom brogans last ever friend will disappear 😂 surely they will bring out the nastiness in each other I can’t wait for it to flop! Their personalities make them the most unattractive girls.
They will blame it on 'creative differences' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Brogans showing camera roll pics on her insta. A pic of you and Benji or a pic of your proudest moment 🙄🙄🙄 guess what? Alfie Deyes is doing it on his insta as well.

Guess who's not original and copying other influencers. She wants herself and Benji to be like Zoella and Alfie it's sickening. 🤮

Alfie did his 21 hours ago and Bogie 9 hours ago. Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brogans showing camera roll pics on her insta. A pic of you and Benji or a pic of your proudest moment 🙄🙄🙄 guess what? Alfie Deyes is doing it on his insta as well.

Guess who's not original and copying other influencers. She wants herself and Benji to be like Zoella and Alfie it's sickening. 🤮

Alfie did his 21 hours ago and Bogie 9 hours ago. Just saying.
What she was showing was them on that island (aka I’ve got my own home) despite the fact she said it was sticky and they just couldn’t wash it down

Reactions: 5
Most recent email from Tesco today.. wonder if Bog Brush takes any notice & stops being a selfish cow, booking up all the slots when she is fully able to drive to store and do her own lazy shop. 🙄
F2B6770B-640B-45EA-ABFC-0323B05EF24E.png

Reactions: 15
sorry if this is a bit harsh- but I can’t believe binky had a nose job and THAT is the result! I’d want my money back.

saw her before pic she posted and it looks the same.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
They’ve been “working” on this podcast for a while so I presume they have a fair few recorded already? The first episode will get more listens as people will be intrigued but I imagine figures will drop massively by episode 2!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.