Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would add the following honourable mentions to the list;

Her awful voiceover attempt in a July vlog where she was getting her bedroom all "cozy" on the hottest week of the year

Her and Benji squeezing themselves into the water trough hot tub when they went "glamping"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I would add the following honourable mentions to the list;

Her awful voiceover attempt in a July vlog where she was getting her bedroom all "cozy" on the hottest week of the year

Her and Benji squeezing themselves into the water trough hot tub when they went "glamping"
This reminds me, didn’t she say she couldn’t work because of the weather once. Like it’s too hot to film a video even though she works inside and has a fan?

I would like to add giving herself breaks from nothing to the list also

and sunburn

when she spent her working day organising her sticker collection

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I have to just say, when this weekend has been very difficult to handle this thread never fails to make me smile. Living for these awards 🤣 there’s so many moments perhaps we need categories or a top 3

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This reminds me, didn’t she say she couldn’t work because of the weather once. Like it’s too hot to film a video even though she works inside and has a fan?

I would like to add giving herself breaks from nothing to the list also
She did! It was too hot.
And she did a haul video and her neighbour was making noise working and she made some disgusted comment if I remember correctly? 🤔

Reactions: 14
She did! It was too hot.
And she did a haul video and her neighbour was making noise working and she made some disgusted comment if I remember correctly? 🤔
The mechanic neighbour!!

Ooo plus when that key worker on a driving lesson accidentally hit her car 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She did! It was too hot.
it wasn't a fan she had an air conditioning unit!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh lets not forget brogan using her grandma for a paid video, broke the COVID guidelines and was laughing at her

• Angry
Reactions: 25
When she ordered a crate of cream soda from Amazon during the early weeks of the pandemic when we were told essentials only.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Can we have an honourable mention for Brogan’s amazing cozy life hack of leaving your slippers next to your bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Also the rotten cheese board left out in the summer heat with flies

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Think it was this year when she was using her hoover like a dustpan and brush 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Basically she misunderstood.

Lots of people add sugar to Bolognese when they make sauce from scratch to take the acidity off the tomatoes.

However Broglin was using dolmio jar sauce and instead added lids of sugar to her mince and said she always does it 😂😭

basically she can’t cook
for so long I’ve been wondering why everyone was upset about the sugar because I always add sweetener to my bolognese when I make it from scratch I didn’t realise she was using a jar!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When she found a colouring book too overwhelming (think that was this year? It’s been a long un)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.