Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Train looks wanky with their tacky tree and makes the tree look tiny.

keep filling that void in your life with tit brogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All I want for Christmas is a old style car meltdown after Bonnie wrecks the crappy train 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Also that train was £100. If she got it in the sale it was £70. 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 20
“Our dream Disney Parks Train set”
Is everything she consumes “a dream”?!🙄🙄
so wait .. you’re saying she’s bought a Christmas Disney parks train set and is bragging about it on Instagram two days after many of her followers will have had Christmas cancelled ? Read the rum brogie !!

(Also if this is the Christmas activity she was on about in her poll then she’s sadder than I thought)

Reactions: 31
Train looks wanky with their tacky tree and makes the tree look tiny.

keep filling that void in your life with tit brogan.
WTAF!

Ok I'm finding it online for £70, does that sound about right?

More useless tat 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She needs to read the bleeping room and shut up. Her posts don’t make me feel festive they make me realise how much of a bleeping bubble she lives in.

By not addressing it she is only highlighting how ignorant she is. I hope many unfollow.

Her ignorance over this bollocks has made me so angry.

Reactions: 28
She needs to read the bleeping room and shut up. Her posts don’t make me feel festive they make me realise how much of a bleeping bubble she lives in.

By not addressing it she is only highlighting how ignorant she is. I hope many unfollow.

Her ignorance over this bollocks has made me so angry.
i imagine she hasn’t addressed it as she probably still plans to steam ahead with the Christmas she had planned .. notice how she never said what her plans were / who her bubble would be ? I assume this is because she was planning on breaking the rules / seeing more people then she should anyway which now would probably be even more wrong due to the change in Christmas bubble rules

Reactions: 23
i imagine she hasn’t addressed it as she probably still plans to steam ahead with the Christmas she had planned .. notice how she never said what her plans were / who her bubble would be ? I assume this is because she was planning on breaking the rules / seeing more people then she should anyway which now would probably be even more wrong due to the change in Christmas bubble rules
I'd almost put the house on it that they won't play by the rules

Reactions: 20
I agree, I thought this. Bet she’s still planning a multiple day multiple household Christmas. Selfish.

Reactions: 17
I suspect Julie isn’t taking it seriously, she seems like the type and as brogan is too scared of her she won’t argue. It would be nice for benji to be with his family after losing his nan but what’s the betting he’ll be forced to spend it with her family just to keep her happy. What a horrible person she is.

As for the train set. More money spent on unnecessary items but then again what else does she have in life. I’m screaming at the ending of them sitting watching the train go round 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Chubby chipmunk and a tacky kids train. How is that your dream Disney train??? Who the duck even has a dream train? She's lost all sense of reality!!!
Old Mooney face 🤣 I just can’t at the ending. I’ve been to Disneyland Paris and seen the trains, they are lovely BUT I am an adult and wouldn’t entertain getting one until I had a child who would love it 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Chubby chipmunk and a tacky kids train. How is that your dream Disney train??? Who the duck even has a dream train? She's lost all sense of reality!!!
Pointless editing your pictures if you are going to post a reel like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She can buy as much tat as she likes but she'll still be the same fat, unhappy, donkey-toothed sloth.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I bet 100% Brogan will see her mum, Nan and Fraser on Christmas Day and probably still see Benji’s Dad at some point too therefore breaking the rules. Not a chance in hell she’ll be sticking to the rules.

Reactions: 15
Benji gets some time off work, then has to build a kids train set and then pose for photos with his girlfriend

If that was me, I’d be asking to go back to work

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Keep filling the void with useless tat. It will not make her happy and I know from experience. Don’t even feel bad for Benji anymore being stuck in that relationship, he’s clearly happy with her making a mug out of him 24/7 bringing her food in bed when she has spent all week in bed anyway. Pissed off now with people like her

Reactions: 19
I'm a disney fan but I draw the line at having it all round my house especially with no kids.
They look like a brother and sister who have been forced to pose like that by their mum. She going to be sat playing with her train set every night.
Get a job!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.