Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauurz

VIP Member
"for the duryation of this podcast we will be discussing getting a poil so grab a biscuit brew and a little pignic and we'll get started"

Wow, can't wait 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Mable912

VIP Member
The thing is, two nice, “kind”, genuine, respected women in their 20s would NOT have received a shit load of negative reviews before their podcast has properly aired. And then Binky is mouthing off today, probably about the negative reviews people have put up, in a really aggy way that gets peoples backs up.......

and so the cycle continues 🙄

If any of these girls had the capacity for self reflection they’d actually realise the issue lies with them and not their followers.

• Heart

Lola123

VIP Member
Unrelated to Brogan, but I hope everyone is ok after the various announcements today.

I‘m thinking of doing a ‘vote for your favourite Brogan moment of 2020’ in the days leading up to Christmas to cheer us all up. Feel free to nominate your highlights 😊
There can only be one winner, the hater’s gonna hate dance

• Haha
  • Heart

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
Updated

• Becca Rose saga
  • Shake It Off dance
  • Ghost Hug
  • “Get better soon” to a terminally ill person
  • Putting Sugar on Meat
  • Another year of mispronounced words
  • The Tangle Teezer ad
  • The Always ad, she doesn’t even have periods.
  • Google it!
  • The British Airways selfie
  • Her thick curly hair, that’s just so thick!
  • Hoovering
  • The whole birthday Vlog
  • Ironing
  • The worlds longest house move and “renovation” because of the horrible previous owners, ggrrrr!
  • The wellies are tooooo tight!
  • Her claim to be grade 5 piano
  • Awkward mirror poses
  • Cozy
  • Brogan and Benji squashed in the hot tub
  • When it was too hot to work
  • Self care days / days off, because
  • Her sticker collection
  • When the key worker hit her car
  • Laughing at grandma for an Ad
  • Her essential buy of a crate Cream Soda at the start of lockdown
  • Forgetting about Armistice Day, she apparently did it later
  • The cheese board with enough food to feed her whole town, rotting away in the heat
  • Adult colouring books became overwhelming
  • The only night she cooked this year for Benji, the oven broke!
  • Using the neighbours garden for photos
  • Haters rant in the carpark
I remembered another one when I was in the hairdressers this morning - The haircut by her mum where one side was longer than the other, and she tried to make out it grew out like that.

• Haha

Svenny

Can we have an honourable mention for Brogan’s amazing cozy life hack of leaving your slippers next to your bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 44

VV93

They’re claiming trolls and are upset about bad ratings before it aired. However, the only reason bad ratings were being made was because they decided to give it 5 star ratings before it aired. Can’t have it both ways.

VV93

THIS!

They also set themselves up for this by launching the podcast, then waiting a WHOLE WEEK before posting their first episode.

At least if they had launched the first episode straight away, they would be receiving ‘genuine’ reviews that might be more in their favour.

Instead they are already fighting against the current, launching a podcast with an already low rating
I also really hate the misuse of the word trolls. Someone not liking what you do and giving their opinion is not a troll.

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
I know it's not her thread but my god, she really thinks highly of herself doesn't she 🤣. I know I'm just fueling her love for herself by posting this but I can't help myself... Too busy trying to bring her down instead of working on myself 🥲
Its quite funny because she just thinks we’re a bunch of trolls but I actually worked in marketing for 7 years and worked my way up from intern to senior marketing manager .. I’m in your field binky , probably know the same if not more than you.. do you not respect that ?

• Haha
  • Heart

Jxxx

VIP Member
If they’d stayed at home we would have had real
time updates of cooking with benji and bonnie girl opening her presents
Things that need to be left in 2020 is the phrase “Bonnie girl” also her calling herself an “digital creator” as she doesn’t create anything apart from credit card bills...

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Doesn’t matter where you are in your 20s! I haven’t got kids, I don’t have a job anymore and I’m going into 2021 a bit like oh shit 😂 I’ve got other stuff to be so sew sew grateful about though (family not Disney Christmas tree trains). As long as you are not a nasty person and less smug than brogan I’d say you’re doing ok and don’t need advice from our Bee 😂😊

• Heart
Reactions: 43

BlueLou

Chatty Member
Just when you think the bog troll can’t get anymore pathetic 🤣 I can’t wait for Sebbie’s 5* review 🙄 Fuck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 42

disneys

VIP Member
"for the duryation of this podcast we will be discussing getting a poil so grab a biscuit brew and a little pignic and we'll get started"

Wow, can't wait 🙄
if I were in my 20s, these two would be the last people on earth I’d want to help me navigate it .. brogan is hardly the poster girl for success in her 20s is she - is she going to give advice on how to bag free holidays , cry over Mickey Mouse , dress like an oversized toddler , put on 5 atone , and fester on your sofa with ready meals ?

• Haha
  • Heart

disneys

VIP Member
No disrespect as I know we’ve got a few Disney lovers on this thread BUT the amount of Disney in that one room alone for two adults in a childless household is nausea inducing. There’s a god damn Mickey coming of every arse crack.
My username is Disneys for gods sake and I even feel sick at the amount of Disney crap she has in her house . we have no Disney homeware whatsoever , brogan has more Disney Tat than my 18 month old son !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha