Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 households including your own, so she can see her mums household & one of benjis parents that it.
Yeah which she probably did because im pretty sure but don't quote me that bens parents come together at Christmas. Not that im sticking up for her.

Reactions: 1
Yeah which she probably did because im pretty sure but don't quote me that bens parents come together at Christmas. Not that im sticking up for her.
Even if they come together they still count as 2 households cos they don't live together.

Reactions: 4
This podcast is going to be so awkward. brogan can’t hold a natural conversation she will just be trying to prove how happy she is and doing that stupid laugh. I actually find Bianca worse than Brogan she is such a mean girl. I honestly can’t wait for it to fail. It’s not like it’s going to pull in a load of listeners really.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Urg the announcement was that it’s a podcast that starts next week! Thought the first episode was going to launch today

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sebbie follows the podcast on Instagram 😂😂😂suppose they need help with the follower count until they can purchase some

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She definitely broke the rules. I think she saw multiple households eg her family and then benjis?
whilst I don’t like her, I have to say all these posts saying she broke the rules are annoying.

I live in the same county as Brogan. We’re in tier 2, as such the 3 household rule was still in effect for us on Christmas Day.

So she was well within her right to see multiple households (2 more)

The whole argument about just cause we can doesn’t mean we should is all well and good, BUT if she did. She wasn’t breaking the law.

Even if they come together they still count as 2 households cos they don't live together.
Technically not. If his dad is single and his mum is single, given that benji is an only child it would be feasible that either of them created a support bubble with benji - his dad defo could have since they work together.

support bubbles don’t affect the number of households for Christmas.

So if benjis dad is single and benji is his support bubble as is allowed was single person households. They would have still been able to see both of benjis parents plus brogans mum.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Binky is my least favourite out of the pair but at least she sounds natural.. Brogie sounds like she’s reading a script!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
These two are the least likely people you’d want as “friends in your back pocket”. They’d be the first to stab you in the back and be nasty if you simply disagree with them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Anyone notice Bianca has “host” in her bio and Brogan has “co-host”; Binky wants all the spotlight!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I honestly cannot get over how old Bragon looks! I’m the same age and I look about 20 years younger...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How stupid to do a countdown to the ‘announcement’ when SO many people have known it’s a podcast for weeks and weeks now? They would’ve been better launching the first episode today or perhaps should have been better at keeping the podcast secret so it was more of a surprise.

Just sums those two up though doesn’t it really? I have a feeling this podcast is going to be a flash in the pan and something will mean that Brogan won’t commit and it’ll probably be Binky + guests going forward!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just listened to the trailer and WTF is with Bianca’s fake American accent? What a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hate to defend Binky but I know a lot of europeons who have learnt english and have a faux american accent, think its the way they are taught.

Anyways they are both tit and i can’t imagine their podcast have anything of value to give to people, especially Brogan, she is still a big child trapped in a 40 year old body.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.