Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan is one of (if not the) worst you tubers for not being able to put her thoughts into words properly. She’s very uneducated and uses incorrect words or words she doesn’t understand the meaning of. She’s so cringey but I can’t help but watch/listen.... even though she makes my skin crawl at how embarrassing she is 😅 I think most of their podcast listeners will be in the same boat, can’t look away from the car crash that is brogan navigating her 20s lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I've just watched the video and how awkward is Brogan with the constant blinking and "please like this podcast guyz!" begging? They said they were overwhelmed setting this podcast up yet Bianca works in marketing/social media, they've been working on this for a year(!) and even the jobs they've had to do aren't massively challenging or can be learnt over time which they've had plenty of. Clearly picking a colour pallet and setting up a zoom meeting took its toll on Brogan.

My favourite thing however was one of the comments from someone who said listening to the podcast would improve their English - well if they want to learn to have a filthy mouth courtesy of Bianca (and to use words like sub-secotory :rolleyes:) and make use of Brogan's woeful diction and butchering of the English language they've come to the right place.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it a comedy podcast?

Two mean girls navigating their 20s. One has the ineptitude of Bournemouth jellyfish and the other can give recommendations on where NOT to get a nose job. The ramblings of the oldest 26 year old in the universe and her foul mouthed sidekick.40 mins of your life you'll never get back.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Once you read my comment you can't unsee it....
All I see is them with their mouths wide open near a big cock looking thing, looking excited about it!!! 🤣 Dick heads is perfect for these pair of arseholes.
If this picture was taken recently, which it probably was because of the podcasting equipment, comparing it to the still of today’s video, it’s definitely been photoshopped

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It sounds like brogan will no longer be a big potato games ambassador next year!
last year there was a period where she said her contract was coming to an end but then it got renewed/she got a new contract with them so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was renewed again.

Brand ambassador marketing like this is very cheap compared to other forms of marketing so even if the sales she generates aren’t fantastic, it’s probably still profitable for BPG.

Reactions: 11
she's all teeth in her recent video isn't she

and that blinking...what the duck

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You guys weren't kidding about the blinking 😳
She seems uncomfortable like she is massively out of her comfort zone
yeah I found that surprising. she basically let Bianca talk about it and hardly said anything herself, she just looked so awkward. not sure how these two are "best friends" if she looks so uncomfortable talking to her? who knows

• Haha
She won’t be their Ambassador - she will instead be THE BIG POTATO itself ...
They should hve Brogan walking round in a potato outfit to promote the company handing out flyers shes a perfect fit

Brogan is awkward cause she isn't in control weve seen her at events socially awkward can only speak to a camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but why are they launching next week at 12pm when most people will be back at work? Like for people who supposedly know social media this was a poor choice?
I listen to podcasts on my way to work so haven’t listened to any whilst I’ve been off over Christmas so maybe this is their thinking?

Reactions: 2
yeah I found that surprising. she basically let Bianca talk about it and hardly said anything herself, she just looked so awkward. not sure how these two are "best friends" if she looks so uncomfortable talking to her? who knows
I thought this!! There were a few times they tried interrupting each other and it felt awkward. And Brogan’s body language looked very uncomfortable and agitated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.