Brogan Tate #34 I upload 3 times a week, except on days that end in a Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This dress is FAR too short. It must show her arse cheeks when she walks.
I always associate m&s with old ladies...
this cardigan continues my association 😂😂😂😂😂
That dress she bought last year? How does she expect to still fit in it correctly this year? No wonder its a mini dress now haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stuff of nightmares
How I feel I look when I turn on Snapchat to take a pic of the scenery and it *always* opens with the camera on my face!
Difference is I would NEVER show that face to the world! Cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I always associate m&s with old ladies...
this cardigan continues my association 😂😂😂😂😂
That dress she bought last year? How does she expect to still fit in it correctly this year? No wonder its a mini dress now haha
cause she’s bought it in the completely wrong fit. It’s meant to be oversized and flowy, same with a lot of her dresses that she buys so they are fitted. It’s how she fit into that size 14 green primark dress yet Beth who can’t be much bigger than her wears a size 20 in it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
This dress is FAR too short. It must show her arse cheeks when she walks.
Flaming Nora. Her and Emma Drew. Are they competing in the war of the worst fitting dresses? My own mother wouldn't buy that cardigan and she's got some pretty questionable dress sense. She is, however, in her mid 80s. How old are you again? Get your waddly-ass to New Look.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
cause she’s bought it in the completely wrong fit. It’s meant to be oversized and flowy, same with a lot of her dresses that she buys so they are fitted. It’s how she fit into that size 14 green primark dress yet Beth who can’t be much bigger than her wears a size 20 in it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Very true 😂

Flaming Nora. Her and Emma Drew. Are they competing in the war of the worst fitting dresses? My own mother wouldn't buy that cardigan and she's got some pretty questionable dress sense. She is, however, in her mid 80s. How old are you again? Get your waddly-ass to New Look.
She won't go to New look because- in mt experience and many may of my friends, new look is one of the most true to size shops on the High Street and that would mean her admitting she's abover a size 14.
Anyone noticed we've never seen here "favourite gold dress" from New look that was "able.to be sized down" bet it doesn't fit her at all now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Very true 😂
I don’t know why she’s so bothered when nobody but her needs to know her size. She chooses to show us and tell us what size she buys things. Surely it’s better for something to fit and be comfortable and look flattering than squeeze into a certain size, it just shows her denial. The green dress had such potential to look nice on her but made her look like an oversized toddler and was stretched across her back in the clips of her walking.

I’m usually a size 10 in tops and 8 in jeans but because of my boobs I sometimes get a 12 in those style dresses she’s been wearing. I couldn’t care less that it’s 2 sizes bigger than a pair of jeans I own 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I never understood why she tells people what size she is either but it must be so her sheep know what to base their size off when ordering the same things.

Reactions: 7
how is she gonna cope NOT showing her CONTRACEPTIVE PILL in her pack with me vids now she's got the coil?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t know why she’s so bothered when nobody but her needs to know her size. She chooses to show us and tell us what size she buys things. Surely it’s better for something to fit and be comfortable and look flattering than squeeze into a certain size, it just shows her denial. The green dress had such potential to look nice on her but made her look like an oversized toddler and was stretched across her back in the clips of her walking.

I’m usually a size 10 in tops and 8 in jeans but because of my boobs I sometimes get a 12 in those style dresses she’s been wearing. I couldn’t care less that it’s 2 sizes bigger than a pair of jeans I own 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
There should be no shame in the dress size, plus when you wear it no1 can see the label 🤷🏻‍♀️
People look worse in Ill fitting clothes

Reactions: 10
I never understood why she tells people what size she is either but it must be so her sheep know what to base their size off when ordering the same things.
But if she’s telling people she’s a 14, when in reality she’s a 16/18 (no shame in that, I’m a 18/20) how are people meant to be buying their clothes from her affiliate links? It’s misrepresentation and poor marketing!
She once said that an XL in Monki (I think it was Monki) is 14/16, where in reality it’s 18/20 if you look on their website. Her saying that could put someone off like me, who knows they are bigger than Brogan, off buying things as XL is the biggest they do, when in reality it would fit fine!

Reactions: 21
Brogan you cannot seriously be telling US to wear SPF...We know!! Its you who always looks like a clam bake and then a shrivelled up old prune

• Haha
Reactions: 27
76A4BA97-E589-4541-85A2-026262E31A52.jpeg

God this really annoyed me. Why would you bleeping post this to your followers for them to buy but actually it’s a case of ‘look what I’ve got, but you probably can’t have it because they only have one size available’ ??? Oh yeah I know why she’s done it, AF link $$$$$$

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.