Brogan Tate #34 I upload 3 times a week, except on days that end in a Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello all! Brogan’s 34th thread and my first time making one .. a big day for us all

Well done to @whenseptemberends for the title !
RECAP OF THREAD 33:

- Brogan cancelled her October 2020 Disneyworld trip finally after Virgin cancelled her flights .. didn’t take her long to reschedule to April 2021 though ..
- We wondered why she won’t put that damn dog down (on the floor... not at the vets. sorry dahhhling girl)
- She bought more tat and clothes that dont fit including £75 gym leggings when she doesn’t go to the gym ..
- She said that she resents (!) uploading on Monday’s and isn’t sticking to a schedule
- She tried 30 days of meditation .. for 14 days. I know, make it make sense ?
- I decided brogan was boring so decided to make my own scenes of her in her daily life: so far we’ve had her on a pignik, at the Doctor, at the airport, skiing in the alps, organising her sticker book and at the hairdressers .. please requests your scenes!
- I think that’s it .. she’s quite boring tbh
Can’t stop singin the title to steel bangles, fashion week 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg @disneys the sebbie input killed me! I'm in work trying not to laugh but my cheeks keep twitching 😜😂😂😂 pukes. Jumps overboard 😂 I'm dead. Thank you! Happy Thursday guys and happy 34th Post!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Inside Mooney Mansion: Cruise Edition

[ Benji and Brogan are on a gifted holiday aboard P&O’s HMS Mickey Waffles .. they’re getting ready to go out for dinner, and having a cheeky “drinky” before they leave .. ]

Brogan: *has a towel on her head* ohhh benj, isn’t this romantik??? we’re aboard a boat in a premium holiday that most people would spend thousands for .. but I got my little begging hat on and got it us for free !
Benji: yeah bub, it’s amazing! 🤙🏼
Brogan: what should I wear tonight benj?? maybe somefink that’s three sizes too small and cutting off my circulation?
Benji: yeah bub! but that’s all your outfits, isn’t it? 🤙🏼
Brogan: haha yes, true ! *goes through the wardrobe, and picks out her favourite granny dress* I think I’ll wear this one
Benji: Oo yeah bub, I like that 🤙🏼 you look a bit sexy in my nan’s curtains
Brogan: oh stop it benjjjj!! 😉
Sebbie: *vomits*
Brogan: *pulls the dress over her head, but can’t get it over her arms* benjjjjj! It won’t go on!!! Can’t you help?!
Benji: oh sorry bubba, yes let me help! *benji rushes to her aid* maybe if you take the towel off your head, I think it’s stuck on that ...
Brogan: *pulls dress off, throws it on the floor and begins to sob* IT FIT ME LAST WEEK WHEN I TRIED IT ON FOR MY PACK WITH ME VIDEO
Benji: ... I’m sorry bub. And you’ve been sticking to your WW plan on the days that you upload to YouTube
Brogan: I knowwww *having some tears*
Benji: ... well maybe it’s a good thing for me that none of your clothes fit 😉
Brogan: teheheee
Sebbie: *throws himself overboard*
throws himself overboard I’m weak 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Inside Mooney Mansion: Cruise Edition

[ Benji and Brogan are on a gifted holiday aboard P&O’s HMS Mickey Waffles .. they’re getting ready to go out for dinner, and having a cheeky “drinky” before they leave .. ]

Brogan: *has a towel on her head* ohhh benj, isn’t this romantik??? we’re aboard a boat in a premium holiday that most people would spend thousands for .. but I got my little begging hat on and got it us for free !
Benji: yeah bub, it’s amazing! 🤙🏼
Brogan: what should I wear tonight benj?? maybe somefink that’s three sizes too small and cutting off my circulation?
Benji: yeah bub! but that’s all your outfits, isn’t it? 🤙🏼
Brogan: haha yes, true ! *goes through the wardrobe, and picks out her favourite granny dress* I think I’ll wear this one
Benji: Oo yeah bub, I like that 🤙🏼 you look a bit sexy in my nan’s curtains
Brogan: oh stop it benjjjj!! 😉
Sebbie: *vomits*
Brogan: *pulls the dress over her head, but can’t get it over her arms* benjjjjj! It won’t go on!!! Can’t you help?!
Benji: oh sorry bubba, yes let me help! *benji rushes to her aid* maybe if you take the towel off your head, I think it’s stuck on that ...
Brogan: *pulls dress off, throws it on the floor and begins to sob* IT FIT ME LAST WEEK WHEN I TRIED IT ON FOR MY PACK WITH ME VIDEO
Benji: ... I’m sorry bub. And you’ve been sticking to your WW plan on the days that you upload to YouTube
Brogan: I knowwww *having some tears*
Benji: ... well maybe it’s a good thing for me that none of your clothes fit 😉
Brogan: teheheee
Sebbie: *throws himself overboard*
😂:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: hilarious, I like the 🤙🏼gesture got me laughing to myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Love this thread title and can’t believe we’re on a new one already!!!!!

Reactions: 3
When Brogan doesn't provide any content so we are forced to make our own fun 😂

Thank you @disneys for special services to this thread during this difficult time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Walking for an hour a day will do duck all for you when you sit on your arse eating and drinking for the other 23.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘We bought Bonnie privately, but I recommend you rescue from one of these centres’
Weirdly I saw a dogs rehoming centre saying that you should never ever ever buy a dog privately. All dogs are put through different tests by homes to ensure the safety for everyone

Reactions: 9
Weirdly I saw a dogs rehoming centre saying that you should never ever ever buy a dog privately. All dogs are put through different tests by homes to ensure the safety for everyone
Probably just aswell in Brogans case. One look at her psychotic, manic expression and they’d have run a mile

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guyzzzz I made Banana Bread I had a meltdown mashing 3 bananas in a bowl and the oven cooking it

Honestly I made that this week why can't Brogan bake somefink like that for Benji 15 min prep 35 to bake im sure he will be glad of the effort

Reactions: 2
Is Brogan practicing for her speech for the Oscar she's never going to win when she constantly thanks fans for their love and support? 😂

Although saying that I could imagine her storming a stage Kanye West style: "DreamWorks I'm really happy for you and gonna let you finish but Disney had the best animated film OF ALL TIME".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
[Scene request @disneys - The Proposal]

Thanks for the thread! Love the title.
Inside Mooney Mansion: The Proposal .. ?

[ Benji, BonBon and our dear Brogie are on a walk at Camber Sans .. Benji has been acting suspiciously .. ]

Brogan: uaaaawwww Benjjjj! Isn’t this place SEW gorgeous? And what a lovely day .. uaaawwww...
Benji: yes, it definitely is the most perfect day .. bub, shall we go over by the water and see what Bonnie does around those ducks? 🤙🏼
Brogan: yes babe that’s such a good idea... it’s so romantik down here don’t you think
Benji: ... definitely, and I couldn’t think of anyone I’d rather be here with
Bonnie: BARK BARK *i can .. * BARK BARK
Brogan: *turns to look at the water*
Benji: *gets down on one knee* you are the most beautiful girl in the world , and you’ve completely changed my life .. I couldn’t imagine life without you ...
Brogan: ohhh.. benj 😍 *turns around to see Benji, kneeling and giving Bonnie an cuddle*
Benji: ... you’re amazing Bonnie, I love you 🤙🏼
Brogan: :-(
Bonnie: BARK BARK *maybe next time mum* BARK BARK

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.