Brogan Tate #34 I upload 3 times a week, except on days that end in a Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello all! Brogan’s 34th thread and my first time making one .. a big day for us all

Well done to @whenseptemberends for the title !
RECAP OF THREAD 33:

- Brogan cancelled her October 2020 Disneyworld trip finally after Virgin cancelled her flights .. didn’t take her long to reschedule to April 2021 though ..
- We wondered why she won’t put that damn dog down (on the floor... not at the vets. sorry dahhhling girl)
- She bought more tat and clothes that dont fit including £75 gym leggings when she doesn’t go to the gym ..
- She said that she resents (!) uploading on Monday’s and isn’t sticking to a schedule
- She tried 30 days of meditation .. for 14 days. I know, make it make sense ?
- I decided brogan was boring so decided to make my own scenes of her in her daily life: so far we’ve had her on a pignik, at the Doctor, at the airport, skiing in the alps, organising her sticker book and at the hairdressers .. please requests your scenes!
- I think that’s it .. she’s quite boring tbh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
The next thread should just be as written by Disneys because she’s giving up duck all video wise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
sad my title got most likes yet wasn’t used - this one is proper funny tho

Reactions: 1
I’m interested to see how her body changes from walking daily. It doesn’t seem much but considering she spent the last few months hiding under a blanket it must be good for her body!

Reactions: 6
I’m interested to see how her body changes from walking daily. It doesn’t seem much but considering she spent the last few months hiding under a blanket it must be good for her body!
She could film this, what 1 hour walks do to your health for a month, it would encourage her to walk bonnie for more than just the once and would enabler her to start health content on her channel and doesn’t have to be focused on weight loss but would be a good gate way to it

Reactions: 11
When you read a summary like that it really does show how little she does and how boring she has become!

Reactions: 12
‘30 days of meditation for 15 days. Make it make sense’ why did that sound FUNNY in my head 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
- I decided brogan was boring so decided to make my own scenes of her in her daily life: so far we’ve had her on a pignik, at the Doctor, at the airport, skiing in the alps, organising her sticker book and at the hairdressers .. please requests your scenes!
I’ve got some requests, Disneys 🙋🏼‍♀️

- Brogan arriving in a COVID-19 struck disneyworld in April 2021
- A hypothetical scenario where Brogan tries volunteering at a proper job for a day
- What ACTUALLY happens on dog walks with Bonnie
- Bogie’s first meet up with Bianca post Covid (shes alluded to this happening)
- Brogans upcoming weekend away/staycation - a prediction

Reactions: 15
@disneys Can I request a cruise based scene? Thank You!!
Inside Mooney Mansion: Cruise Edition

[ Benji and Brogan are on a gifted holiday aboard P&O’s HMS Mickey Waffles .. they’re getting ready to go out for dinner, and having a cheeky “drinky” before they leave .. ]

Brogan: *has a towel on her head* ohhh benj, isn’t this romantik??? we’re aboard a boat in a premium holiday that most people would spend thousands for .. but I got my little begging hat on and got it us for free !
Benji: yeah bub, it’s amazing! 🤙🏼
Brogan: what should I wear tonight benj?? maybe somefink that’s three sizes too small and cutting off my circulation?
Benji: yeah bub! but that’s all your outfits, isn’t it? 🤙🏼
Brogan: haha yes, true ! *goes through the wardrobe, and picks out her favourite granny dress* I think I’ll wear this one
Benji: Oo yeah bub, I like that 🤙🏼 you look a bit sexy in my nan’s curtains
Brogan: oh stop it benjjjj!! 😉
Sebbie: *vomits*
Brogan: *pulls the dress over her head, but can’t get it over her arms* benjjjjj! It won’t go on!!! Can’t you help?!
Benji: oh sorry bubba, yes let me help! *benji rushes to her aid* maybe if you take the towel off your head, I think it’s stuck on that ...
Brogan: *pulls dress off, throws it on the floor and begins to sob* IT FIT ME LAST WEEK WHEN I TRIED IT ON FOR MY PACK WITH ME VIDEO
Benji: ... I’m sorry bub. And you’ve been sticking to your WW plan on the days that you upload to YouTube
Brogan: I knowwww *having some tears*
Benji: ... well maybe it’s a good thing for me that none of your clothes fit 😉
Brogan: teheheee
Sebbie: *throws himself overboard*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Inside Mooney Mansion: Cruise Edition

[ Benji and Brogan are on a gifted holiday aboard P&O’s HMS Mickey Waffles .. they’re getting ready to go out for dinner, and having a cheeky “drinky” before they leave .. ]

Brogan: *has a towel on her head* ohhh benj, isn’t this romantik??? we’re aboard a boat in a premium holiday that most people would spend thousands for .. but I got my little begging hat on and got it us for free !
Benji: yeah bub, it’s amazing! 🤙🏼
Brogan: what should I wear tonight benj?? maybe somefink that’s three sizes too small and cutting off my circulation?
Benji: yeah bub! but that’s all your outfits, isn’t it? 🤙🏼
Brogan: haha yes, true ! *goes through the wardrobe, and picks out her favourite granny dress* I think I’ll wear this one
Benji: Oo yeah bub, I like that 🤙🏼 you look a bit sexy in my nan’s curtains
Brogan: oh stop it benjjjj!! 😉
Sebbie: *vomits*
Brogan: *pulls the dress over her head, but can’t get it over her arms* benjjjjj! It won’t go on!!! Can’t you help?!
Benji: oh sorry bubba, yes let me help! *benji rushes to her aid* maybe if you take the towel off your head, I think it’s stuck on that ...
Brogan: *pulls dress off, throws it on the floor and begins to sob* IT FIT ME LAST WEEK WHEN I TRIED IT ON FOR MY PACK WITH ME VIDEO
Benji: ... I’m sorry bub. And you’ve been sticking to your WW plan on the days that you upload to YouTube
Brogan: I knowwww *having some tears*
Benji: ... well maybe it’s a good thing for me that none of your clothes fit 😉
Brogan: teheheee
Sebbie: *throws himself overboard*

Sorry, that was on page 19 (just checked) and I only looked on pages 48-50 as I thought that was the rules .. I’ve had titles not used before because they were on page 46 or 47... I stand corrected if that’s not the rules but that’s what I’ve been told
I literally just cry laughed 😂😂 Disneys you are a gem!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry, that was on page 19 (just checked) and I only looked on pages 48-50 as I thought that was the rules .. I’ve had titles not used before because they were on page 46 or 47... I stand corrected if that’s not the rules but that’s what I’ve been told .. happy for a mod to change it if that’s wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.