Brogan Tate #34 I upload 3 times a week, except on days that end in a Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being rude or anything can we please stop talking about people’s weight it’s not nice at all, as I’m a same size as her and it’s really upsetting me when you all talk about people’s weight it’s hard to lose it so please remember to be kind thanks
None of us object to her size though 🤷🏻‍♀️ We object to the fact that she does not own it!

Reactions: 23
Not being rude or anything can we please stop talking about people’s weight it’s not nice at all, as I’m a same size as her and it’s really upsetting me when you all talk about people’s weight it’s hard to lose it so please remember to be kind thanks
No one is bothered about what size she is, what people are bothered about is that she clearly lies about why size she is and almost gets a kick out of it, she has also in the past made a big deal about her weight and size, And some of us are concerned for her health as you can hear how out of breath she is in videos

Reactions: 25
"Not being rude or anything can you please" just move on? It's blatantly obvious you are one of Brogan’s minions. All that you post on Tattle is in support of Mooney, and you react "angrily" to everything that criticises your queen. You're definitely in the wrong place. Jog on.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
"Not being rude or anything can you please" just move on? It's blatantly obvious you are one of Brogan’s minions. All that you post on Tattle is in support of Mooney, and you react "angrily" to everything that criticises your queen. You're definitely in the wrong place. Jog on.
👏 exactly! We can make comments about Brogans weight when she edits pictures to look slimmer and lies about the size clothes she wears by either squeezing into something too small or miss representing a size (eg the Monki example) in addition, she is always out of breath and her feet, wrists and face are so bloated it looks unhealthy. If she owns it and wears clothes that fit her good on her, I admire anyone who feels comfortable in their body no matter what size they are. What I don’t like is she hides things eg if she’s doing weight watchers etc, claims to be sizes she isn’t and edits her pictures to slim herself down

Reactions: 16
Bloody hell, Pop tops actually speaks!! She was starting to look like Brogan with all those red faces.

Why not leave this thread and start a rave one? Start now and you might make it to page 2 by the end of the year. It’s clearly bothering you what people are posting so I don’t understand why you keep coming back to view it, makes zero sense 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s got to be trolling us with that “Dont forget to wear SPF” comment 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Its obviously this has been Benjis idea to do the 'glamping'. He has put his foot down about the disney world holiday.

The vlog should be interesting, going to call it here and predict theres going to be a lot of passive aggressive snakiness from bogie towards benji. coz she isn't in her happy place

Reactions: 9
She has a severe spending addiction. It's quite sad really, how she has to buy material things to keep her happy. She's buying new outfits every week, just to walk the bloody dog
how does she afford it all? And where does she store it all?

does she donate the clothes when she is done?

Reactions: 7
I don't have a problem with Brogie's weight or size she could be a 32 for all I care (I'm a 20 myself and who cares), the problem I have is if she says she has bought a 14 but in reality we know that's not the case then she puts her affiliate links on EVERYTHING and someone who is the same size as her goes oh I can get a 14 too, then only to get disappointed when the clothes come and don't fit. It's deceiving her few true fans who are the only ones who would ever click on those links!

Reactions: 17
It’s been a long week (even longer for Brogan because she’s done bugger all), and I think we all deserve a drink. So, it’s time for the ‘pack with me’ drinking game. Take a shot if she references any of the following in the vlog:

- Packing cubes (extra shot if she mentions the infamous Ikea packing cubes that aren’t available anymore)
- Pouches (one shot per pouch)
- Havaianas (mispronounced of course)
- Longchamp bag (also mispronounced)
- Any of the lockdown classics (Next jumpsuits, rainbow jumper, floral midi dresses, Slytherin jumper, Nike leggings)
- M&S spanx
- Nintendo Switch (and the beloved Animal Crossing)
- Big Potato Games (‘this isn’t a #ad, we just love their games’)
- How she has sooooooo much camera equipment to vlog the trip
- CloudNine wide plate straighteners (because she has really thick, naturally curly hair)
- At least 2 hairbrushes
- Printed documents (bonus shot if they’re in a binder)
- Extension lead (talks as though she’s Einstein for discovering this one)
- The lockdown toothpaste
- Overpriced Disney tat
- Anything Cath Kidston
- Bonnie
- The label maker
- Snacks (especially drumstick squashies)
- That one time they holidayed in the UK and went to Watergate Bay
- Sebbie

Finally, take a shot for every affiliate link in the description.
mate do you want me to die or?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What is Sebbie?? I’ve seen it mentioned a few times on the threads and I can’t say I’ve heard brogan talk about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What is Sebbie?? I’ve seen it mentioned a few times on the threads and I can’t say I’ve heard brogan talk about it 😂
Sebbie is a teddy they have that they take *everywhere* and has an Instagram for. “He” calls them Mummy and Daddy.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
View attachment 197559
God this really annoyed me. Why would you bleeping post this to your followers for them to buy but actually it’s a case of ‘look what I’ve got, but you probably can’t have it because they only have one size available’ ??? Oh yeah I know why she’s done it, AF link $$$$$$
Please could someone explain how the AF link works exactly? Does she only get money when someone buys via the link or does she get cash just from a click / driving traffic to the site?

Guys wheres the bingo
So far
Shes mention suncream
Sebbie
The packing cubes
The gym stuff
And the Nintendo switch

I'm working from home in-between watching this so I may have missed a few haha

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.