Brogan Tate #34 I upload 3 times a week, except on days that end in a Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can just imagine the comments she’d make if a service she wanted to use (Let’s say tesco for Pepsi max it’s a pretty well used service for her) had shut due to workers not wanting to work in the heat.. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Here’s what I think - I think the glory days of YouTube and the height of the ‘ fame ‘ people would get from the platform is coming to an end. People still will use the platform ofcourse but I think the levels of fame people could achieve by being ‘just’ a YouTuber/vlogger has changed. Direct your eyes to TikTok - that’s where it’s at and who knows what else is on the horizon.
Anyone who had any sense has either launched a podcast/book/product or has created a new business for themselves elsewhere - future proofed- before this juggernaut starting coming to a halt.

I don’t think Big potato games are going to pay your mortgage long term somehow

Reactions: 23
bAd ViBez rEpPeLlAnT......
This girl can't handle feedback oh and change they awful bedroom curtains there not made for a bay window just fork out and pay someone to get properly measured and installed i cringe when i see them up

Thank me later Bro

DSC_2640-HDR-Edit.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her days are finished makes me laugh looking at the girl won cosmo awards in 2015 :rolleyes:
Thing is, back in those days (when I started watching and many others ‘enjoyed’ her content) she worked ‘hard’ (‘hard’ in speech marks as we all know Bogie isn’t well known to keep a job etc!) She worked a full time job, did YouTube on the side, went to lots of events, met up with other people, edited her videos, upload twice a week (I think), showed the ups and downs of her life. THAT’S WHY SHE GAINED FOLLOWERS. Yes people still moaned on GG and then Tattle about her but overall we all loved those meltdown in the car moments etc and tuned in weekly to watch. Now... I can’t stand to even see her face on insta let alone watch a video - albeit it’s a guessing game now when a video will magically appear 🤷🏽‍♀️

I think she worked ‘harder’ last year while dossing at Kevin’s... It all changed when she bought the house - she’s got the mortgage now so doesn’t need to put in any effort to prove to the mortgage advisor she’s capable of paying it off/saving for deposit.
I mean, buying the house and renovating it could have been an absolute gold mine of content if she hadn’t of been so shoddy about it. She could have discussed techniques being used, has Benji do ‘electrical advise’, shopped with me in hardware stores, showed proper footage (not just of her hoovering on her knees or Julie stripping wallpaper) done up the garden blah blah blah - she made the home account to beg for freebies and how many did she get?! NONE - well she got that bloody awful projector (News for you Braggy, we had a projector and an actual ‘cinema room‘ in the basement of our old house 7 years ago. It was awful. We ripped it out, worked hard, moved to a nicer house and got a bloody amazing TV instead)

She also saw Benji coming. He’s a decent guy who works hard and allows her to be a slob. He does EVERYTHING for her and panders to her stupid lazy behaviour. On the one hand I feel sorry for him (that she’s leeched onto him) but on the other he enrages me too as he should be telling her to get off her arse and DO SOMETHING.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thing is, back in those days (when I started watching and many others ‘enjoyed’ her content) she worked ‘hard’ (‘hard’ in speech marks as we all know Bogie isn’t well known to keep a job etc!) She worked a full time job, did YouTube on the side, went to lots of events, met up with other people, edited her videos, upload twice a week (I think), showed the ups and downs of her life. THAT’S WHY SHE GAINED FOLLOWERS. Yes people still moaned on GG and then Tattle about her but overall we all loved those meltdown in the car moments etc and tuned in weekly to watch. Now... I can’t stand to even see her face on insta let alone watch a video - albeit it’s a guessing game now when a video will magically appear 🤷🏽‍♀️

I think she worked ‘harder’ last year while dossing at Kevin’s... It all changed when she bought the house - she’s got the mortgage now so doesn’t need to put in any effort to prove to the mortgage advisor she’s capable of paying it off/saving for deposit.
I mean, buying the house and renovating it could have been an absolute gold mine of content if she hadn’t of been so shoddy about it. She could have discussed techniques being used, has Benji do ‘electrical advise’, shopped with me in hardware stores, showed proper footage (not just of her hoovering on her knees or Julie stripping wallpaper) done up the garden blah blah blah - she made the home account to beg for freebies and how many did she get?! NONE - well she got that bloody awful projector (News for you Braggy, we had a projector and an actual ‘cinema room‘ in the basement of our old house 7 years ago. It was awful. We ripped it out, worked hard, moved to a nicer house and got a bloody amazing TV instead)

She also saw Benji coming. He’s a decent guy who works hard and allows her to be a slob. He does EVERYTHING for her and panders to her stupid lazy behaviour. On the one hand I feel sorry for him (that she’s leeched onto him) but on the other he enrages me too as he should be telling her to get off her arse and DO SOMETHING.
Do you not need to still prove your affordability if you remotgage in a few years? like say your fixed term comes to an end? This is such a noob question 😂

Reactions: 5
New thread

Reactions: 4
I think it's a disgrace that she can just decide not to work cus it's too hot and still make a mint!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Like, don’t get me wrong she’s super lazy all the time so I’m not saying this is new for her, but just... don’t post? As in - if I worked for myself you bet your ass I’d be enjoying it best I can BUT I wouldn’t post saying “it’s too hot to work” because that is so so time deaf! Especially in the currently climate! (No pun intended)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.