Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Busterboo

Chatty Member
So she doesn’t do her job when it’s warm... that’s a new one... View attachment 209641
IS THIS FOR REAL?! Seriously?! This is a new all time Bogie low... I can’t... I genuinely can’t stand her anymoreand if any of you newbies decide to put an angry face on this comment then you’re as pathetic as she is.

NURSES were going into hospital (and still are) in the heat in April with full PPE and no air con to SAVE PEOPLE’S lives from Covid and they got on with it.
Do you see a firefighter at a burning building/accident in hot weather saying ‘Ooohhh no Mike I’m not putting that fire out today it’s too hot’?! NO YOU FUCKING DON’T
How does the heat affect you sitting in front of a camera and talking to it?! How does it affect you sitting on your fat arse editing the copious amounts of shit footage you must have? How does it affect you just filming round the house like you did in lockdown?!
FFS even Tim Tracker (let’s not get into a like or loathe debate about them on this thread!😉) is going round the theme parks in the heat wearing a mask to make videos for MONEY to pay bills. Even Sophie and Dave are uploading most days and they’re super lazy and have just had a baby.
And even BENJI is going to work IN THIS HEAT and working. I hope one day he really sees her for the pathetic, lazy, nasty, spoilt cow she is and leaves her, taking Bonnie with him.

Actually Piss off Brogan... just piss right off.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

cx199

It’s been a long week (even longer for Brogan because she’s done bugger all), and I think we all deserve a drink. So, it’s time for the ‘pack with me’ drinking game. Take a shot if she references any of the following in the vlog:

- Packing cubes (extra shot if she mentions the infamous Ikea packing cubes that aren’t available anymore)
- Pouches (one shot per pouch)
- Havaianas (mispronounced of course)
- Longchamp bag (also mispronounced)
- Any of the lockdown classics (Next jumpsuits, rainbow jumper, floral midi dresses, Slytherin jumper, Nike leggings)
- M&S spanx
- Nintendo Switch (and the beloved Animal Crossing)
- Big Potato Games (‘this isn’t a #ad, we just love their games’)
- How she has sooooooo much camera equipment to vlog the trip
- CloudNine wide plate straighteners (because she has really thick, naturally curly hair)
- At least 2 hairbrushes
- Printed documents (bonus shot if they’re in a binder)
- Extension lead (talks as though she’s Einstein for discovering this one)
- The lockdown toothpaste
- Overpriced Disney tat
- Anything Cath Kidston
- Bonnie
- The label maker
- Snacks (especially drumstick squashies)
- That one time they holidayed in the UK and went to Watergate Bay
- Sebbie

Finally, take a shot for every affiliate link in the description.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Jbxyz

Switch off?

Fuck off. I’ve tried being kind and trying to see the best in her but this is it. . My job is so manic I literally forget to eat breakfast and lunch each day. I come home and then do further data analysis the entire evening and rarely take a holiday. I developed insomnia as a result of my job taking up too much of my mental storage. Normal working people get up at 6am day in and day out and go and do hard slog at their jobs sometimes working double shifts and then come home to take care of families or work other jobs every goddamn day to SURVIVE.

Brogans job, which she doesn’t even do anymore, is to lounge around her house and film the bits of tat she found on the internet.

She needs to switch off?

More like wake the fuck up.

Get in the real world.

When the day finally comes when YouTube is over for her and she has to go do some real work to pay her mortgage she’s in for a big shock. How can she claim to be a relatable influencer when she’s tone deaf and detached from reality i truly do not know.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
How come they hold bonnie so much? Like does the dog not have legs and an ass to sit on?

And the bit where she said ‘i don’t bake cakes, I buy them and then I eat them’ was the absolute highlight of the vlog!

The next thread title should deffo be brogan Tate #35 sorry I don’t bake cakes, I buy them and eat them 😂😂😂😭😭😭
I’m 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 55

disneys

VIP Member
Inside Mooney Mansion: Heatwave Edition

[Benji has just come home from work after a gruelling day in PPE in 30 degree heat and no air con .. Brogan is hot, and wants everyone to know ..]

Benji: I’m hooome bub! 🤙🏼
Brogan: oh heyyyy Benj! I’m in the living room slash home cinema hehe ..
*benji walks in to find brogan and Bonnie wrapped in blankets, wearing jumpers and wooly hats .. but no bra of course!*
Brogan: it’s sewww hot today I fink babe!!
Benji: shit bub, get Bonnie out of that coat! Why are you all wrapped up like that ?!
Brogan: because we had a mooovie afternoon and wanted to be cosy .. it’s all about the cosy vibes babe
Bonnie: BARK BARK *get me the fuck out of here* BARK BARK
Benji: *starts pulling the blankets, gloves, hats, scarves etc from brogan and bonnie* there you go bub 🤙🏼 Don’t you feel better now?
Brogan: ... but Bonnie looked so cuuuuute and we were watching frozen and drinking Pepsi max with ICE to keep it cool *brogan points to bonnies bowl which is overflowing with Pepsi max and ice*
Benji: ...
Brogan: that reminds me babe, because I’ve been sew busy with my cozy afternoon I didn’t have time to go to the supermarket and we drank all the Pepsi max .. can you go out and get us some so we can have Pepsi max chicken and drinkys? I fink that would be nice !!
Bonnie: BARK BARK *lazy bitch* BARK BARK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Lola123

VIP Member
Another pack with me video, yeah because she gets wet just thinking about her packing cubes. Literally no one is interested anymore, nobody cares about what shit you wanna take on your staycation hun. Nobody.
She can finally pack that toothpaste she rushed to get from home bargains when she broke lock down rules!

• Haha

Yayalolo

Sorry if this has already been posted but I'm just catching up and had to say something!

When she shows the twix and says snacks are needed for a road trip, then says in the same breath it's 45 mins drive!! That's not a road trip, my drive to work every day is longer than that!!!

• Haha

Jxxx

VIP Member
Rare glimpse of her trying to master that child colouring book whilst getting overwhelmed with a checklist that includes * empty bins.. Tis a hard life...
168C4F7E-6D9C-4DC4-8680-3BBB771887DF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50

disneys

VIP Member
Brogan Tate #35: not enough content to fill a vlog, for gods sake brogan let go of that dog!!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Busterboo

Chatty Member
7DFA0E2F-0D4C-4F11-8A0F-27114A0F7FF6.jpeg

The way she’s captioned her Insta post is laughable... ‘taking time to switch off’ FROM WHAT?!
YOU TOOK ALL YOUR SHITE WITH YOU INCLUDING YOUR CAMERA, PHONE, DRONE, iPAD (to watch NETFLIX every evening as per every holiday you’ve ever taken) AND SWITCH!!! 🤦‍♀️
Also no doubt it’ll be the next Vlog we’re made to suffer through so how did you ‘switch off’?!
Also, it’s not like you live a hectic life to need to escape and switch off from is it really?!?! I can’t... not on a Monday night!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48