Brogan Tate #34 I upload 3 times a week, except on days that end in a Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so much of a dumbo, if she’d thought about it she could’ve saved the spiel on those Nike leggings and trainers or her pack with me so she’d at least have something new to talk about putting in.

We’re gonna have to watch her put the same old tat in her packing cubes and case that we’ve already been shown. The green HP jumper will go in, the Nike leggings will go in, the trainers will go, the rainbow sweatshirt will go, the new cardigan will go.

So predictable!!
Don’t forget all the floral dresses and play suits that are ‘sooooo flattering’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah where is this influencer coach or youtube coach????:unsure:. Surely the first piece of advice they would give her is to 'actual upload'.....:ROFLMAO:

There Brogan, saved you some money.
I think she's basically hired a "yes man." Brogan is paying this influencer coach to tell her what she wants to hear, "take time for you B hun, don't bother with regular uploads cause you'll get too overwhelmed"

Reactions: 10
I think she's basically hired a "yes man." Brogan is paying this influencer coach to tell her what she wants to hear, "take time for you B hun, don't bother with regular uploads cause you'll get too overwhelmed"
It’s an absolute shambles that she’s not manages to upload once in a week. It’s her FULL TIME JOB and she’s simply not doing it anymore. She’s giving her viewers nothing in return for them subscribing, it’s beyond a joke now. I’d understand if she worked full time, once a week would be plenty but Jesus Christ it’s all she has on. What does she do from waking up until going to bed each night?

Reactions: 27
Not being funny but i hope RSPA see how brogan treats the dog and i hope she bites her. Dogs aren't toys and shouldn't be fuckin carried everywhere. I do worry about her.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Its too hot to be walking dogs at 5.30.. its been about 26 degrees today. Especially a black dog.. poor thing :(

• Sad
Reactions: 15
If you were an 'advisor' with half a brain (i.e smarter than Brogan) you would be absolutely rinsing her for cash right now. Drip feeding her just enough that she keeps paying you but not giving her enough guidance that she could take your tips and run.

And I don't mean run in a literal sense obviously. This is Brogan we're talking about!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dogs are not allowed on Sandbanks beach between May and September. Just because it’s early morning doesn’t mean she’s exempt from the rules. Oh wait?? She doesn’t follow rules obviously!!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Just admit you’re a 16 and be done with it, Brogan. I’m a 16 and it’s fine. I don’t wear dresses that cut off my circulation, I wear the correct size so they look flattering.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If you were an 'advisor' with half a brain (i.e smarter than Brogan) you would be absolutely rinsing her for cash right now. Drip feeding her just enough that she keeps paying you but not giving her enough guidance that she could take your tips and run.

And I don't mean run in a literal sense obviously. This is Brogan we're talking about!
Haha!!! Now come on, she does have Nike trainers and gym leggings now...does that not make her an athlete now or somefink?

I think someone said this in the previous thread, but it could be Binky Bellend who is ‘advising’ her, or rather advised her once...on how to get your friends boyfriend to like your pics and flirt with you 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone find it odd she wears dresses to walk the dog? I never wear a dress to walk my dog, it's easier to move and be agile in pants or shorts. I don't want to bend over in a dress to pick up poop or walk off the trail to grab my dog and get my legs scratched up. I think Bonnie runs and frolics and Brogan barely moves which is why she doesn't wear more active friendly clothes.

Reactions: 16
Its too hot to be walking dogs at 5.30.. its been about 26 degrees today. Especially a black dog.. poor thing :(
It’s going to be red hot tomorrow, I hope there’s plenty of water & space for Bonnie to cool down on this glamping trip.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She can’t upload this week...
She needs 3 days to pack mon,tues,wed
2 days to edit and upload thurs fri
Then she goes ‘glamping’
give her some credit guys. It must take sooooo much time, effort and planning to pack those pouches 😂😂😂😂😂
Guys come on, has anyone seen her island on Animal Crossing??? We need to give her some credit, she's put them series hours and graft into that little handheld game.

Bogie I give you a pat on the back, your doing amazing at animal crossing hun.

More effort gone into that animal crossing island than into her own actual real life lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s been a long week (even longer for Brogan because she’s done bugger all), and I think we all deserve a drink. So, it’s time for the ‘pack with me’ drinking game. Take a shot if she references any of the following in the vlog:

- Packing cubes (extra shot if she mentions the infamous Ikea packing cubes that aren’t available anymore)
- Pouches (one shot per pouch)
- Havaianas (mispronounced of course)
- Longchamp bag (also mispronounced)
- Any of the lockdown classics (Next jumpsuits, rainbow jumper, floral midi dresses, Slytherin jumper, Nike leggings)
- M&S spanx
- Nintendo Switch (and the beloved Animal Crossing)
- Big Potato Games (‘this isn’t a #ad, we just love their games’)
- How she has sooooooo much camera equipment to vlog the trip
- CloudNine wide plate straighteners (because she has really thick, naturally curly hair)
- At least 2 hairbrushes
- Printed documents (bonus shot if they’re in a binder)
- Extension lead (talks as though she’s Einstein for discovering this one)
- The lockdown toothpaste
- Overpriced Disney tat
- Anything Cath Kidston
- Bonnie
- The label maker
- Snacks (especially drumstick squashies)
- That one time they holidayed in the UK and went to Watergate Bay
- Sebbie

Finally, take a shot for every affiliate link in the description.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
It’s been a long week (even longer for Brogan because she’s done bugger all), and I think we all deserve a drink. So, it’s time for the ‘pack with me’ drinking game. Take a shot if she references any of the following in the vlog:

- Packing cubes (extra shot if she mentions the infamous Ikea packing cubes that aren’t available anymore)
- Any of the lockdown classics (Next jumpsuits, rainbow jumper, floral midi dresses, Slytherin jumper, Nike leggings)
- M&S spanx
- CloudNine wide plate straighteners (because she has really thick, naturally curly hair)
- At least 2 hairbrushes
- Overpriced Disney tat
- Anything Cath Kidston
- Bonnie
- The label maker
- Sebbie

You forgot Bonnie's new bag and packing cubes

• Haha
Reactions: 6

- M&S spanx
- At least 2 hairbrushes
- Overpriced Disney tat
- Anything Cath Kidston
- Bonnie
- The label maker
- Sebbie

This is epic! I thought she was going for the weekend - two nights? How this warrants her only upload of the week I don’t know!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

- M&S spanx
- At least 2 hairbrushes
- Overpriced Disney tat
- Anything Cath Kidston
- Bonnie
- The label maker
- Sebbie

looks like we’re all getting trollied this weekend guys and gals!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.