Brogan Tate #34 I upload 3 times a week, except on days that end in a Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but why does that stupid selfie about her crappy dull uneven hair look like she's wearing a cheap wig? Her hairline is soooo far back now!!!!

Reactions: 14
Inside Mooney Mansion: The Proposal .. ?

[ Benji, BonBon and our dear Brogie are on a walk at Camber Sans .. Benji has been acting suspiciously .. ]

Brogan: uaaaawwww Benjjjj! Isn’t this place SEW gorgeous? And what a lovely day .. uaaawwww...
Benji: yes, it definitely is the most perfect day .. bub, shall we go over by the water and see what Bonnie does around those ducks? 🤙🏼
Brogan: yes babe that’s such a good idea... it’s so romantik down here don’t you think
Benji: ... definitely, and I couldn’t think of anyone I’d rather be here with
Bonnie: BARK BARK *i can .. * BARK BARK
Brogan: *turns to look at the water*
Benji: *gets down on one knee* you are the most beautiful girl in the world , and you’ve completely changed my life .. I couldn’t imagine life without you ...
Brogan: ohhh.. benj 😍 *turns around to see Benji, kneeling and giving Bonnie an cuddle*
Benji: ... you’re amazing Bonnie, I love you 🤙🏼
Brogan: :-(
Bonnie: BARK BARK *maybe next time mum* BARK BARK
Omg I’ve not been on Tattle in a little while so I’ve just been catching up and @disneys these are killingggggg me 😂😂😂 I’ve had a very long work week so far and these have given me the laugh I needed, thank you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg I’ve not been on Tattle in a little while so I’ve just been catching up and @disneys these are killingggggg me 😂😂😂 I’ve had a very long work week so far and these have given me the laugh I needed, thank you!!
you’re so welcome ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
has she applied her foundation over her lips they look blue or is it a bad nude colour

Reactions: 3
I think the mole/freckle definitely needs checking
She literally does no work whatsoever now. She is absolutely taking the p*ss out of her followers. There are so many influencers who work full time and produce great content a few times a week. Life to her is doing the bare minimum she can get away with but claiming she is overwhelmed when she passes a fart. Her social blade says she has gained 500 subs in the past 30 days, my ar*e, Brogan STOP BUYING SUBS we can all see through you and so will brands.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don’t know if the rules mean it has to be the last few pages but I missed the chance for this thread so getting it in now:

Brogan Tate #35 Monday uploads are no more, ask my Influencer Coach why I’m a bore

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah where is this influencer coach or youtube coach????:unsure:. Surely the first piece of advice they would give her is to 'actual upload'.....:ROFLMAO:

There Brogan, saved you some money.

Reactions: 11
Yeah where is this influencer coach or youtube coach????:unsure:. Surely the first piece of advice they would give her is to 'actual upload'.....:ROFLMAO:

There Brogan, saved you some money.
She can’t upload this week...
She needs 3 days to pack mon,tues,wed
2 days to edit and upload thurs fri
Then she goes ‘glamping’
give her some credit guys. It must take sooooo much time, effort and planning to pack those pouches 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another pack with me video, yeah because she gets wet just thinking about her packing cubes. Literally no one is interested anymore, nobody cares about what tit you wanna take on your staycation hun. Nobody.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Another pack with me video, yeah because she gets wet just thinking about her packing cubes. Literally no one is interested anymore, nobody cares about what tit you wanna take on your staycation hun. Nobody.
She can finally pack that toothpaste she rushed to get from home bargains when she broke lock down rules!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She’s so much of a dumbo, if she’d thought about it she could’ve saved the spiel on those Nike leggings and trainers or her pack with me so she’d at least have something new to talk about putting in.

We’re gonna have to watch her put the same old tat in her packing cubes and case that we’ve already been shown. The green HP jumper will go in, the Nike leggings will go in, the trainers will go, the rainbow sweatshirt will go, the new cardigan will go.

So predictable!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.