Brogan Tate #34 I upload 3 times a week, except on days that end in a Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a severe spending addiction. It's quite sad really, how she has to buy material things to keep her happy. She's buying new outfits every week, just to walk the bloody dog

• Sad
Reactions: 30
View attachment 197559
God this really annoyed me. Why would you bleeping post this to your followers for them to buy but actually it’s a case of ‘look what I’ve got, but you probably can’t have it because they only have one size available’ ??? Oh yeah I know why she’s done it, AF link $$$$$$
Instead of saying she only got size 18 as it was the only size left, why not just admit you’re a size 18? Seriously people don’t care. I had a baby last summer and even though I was slimmer after baby than I was before, lockdown has done me dirty 😢 so I’m buying a size or two up currently (also breastfeeding) but that’s life. I’ll lose the weight in my own time. I wish brogie would just admit she’s put the weight on, is wearing size 16/18 but is determined to slim down again 🤨

Reactions: 15
View attachment 197559
God this really annoyed me. Why would you bleeping post this to your followers for them to buy but actually it’s a case of ‘look what I’ve got, but you probably can’t have it because they only have one size available’ ??? Oh yeah I know why she’s done it, AF link $$$$$$
It’s absolute rubbish anyway. It’s only in stock in size 10 😂 Anyone who’s ever shopped online knows sizes come in and out of stock all the time

Attachments

Reactions: 4
It’s ridiculous how many clothes she buys.

I think it’s awful to be honest - encouraging her fans to go out buy new thing every day too.

Reactions: 15
I really like that playsuit! Can't justify the price though :cry: especially when I'm not going anywhere and we've barely seen any sun in weeks up here.

Reactions: 4
She can’t go anywhere without buying clothes the day before. Panic buying because duck all fits and you never wash anything? It was just last week she claimed she had a wardrobe full of beautiful clothes.

Reactions: 14
If she needs this many clothes she’s got a serious problem!!! Her wardrobe is rammed with stuff! Here’s a wild idea brogie, try a charity shop or two! You’re addicted to buying crap!

Reactions: 16
I really like that playsuit. I would buy that it if they had my size.
It also looks a good fit on Brogie. Why not just own your size. No one cares what size you are. Just stop trying to hide it and editing it out. She’s clearly a size 18 and looks so much better in clothes that fit her rather than cutting off her circulation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Nobody cares what size she actually is, it's the lying about it.

I got a pair of jeans in a 10 from Next yesterday, a pair from River Island in a 10 I couldn't even get those past my thighs. Sizing varies between shops, styles etc., if Brogan isn't happy with her size then she needs to do something about it - change her diet, exercise rather than lie about it.

Reactions: 8
She must spend hundreds on clothes every month, this week alone she’s bought those Nike leggings, the m&s cardigan and the playsuit. Wouldn’t surprise me if she picked up more yesterday as well that she’s not showed yet.

Reactions: 17
She must spend hundreds on clothes every month, this week alone she’s bought those Nike leggings, the m&s cardigan and the playsuit. Wouldn’t surprise me if she picked up more yesterday as well that she’s not showed yet.
We’ll see in the pack with me because don’t forget, her top tip was to cut the tags out before you go away

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have no idea who Brogan is, but I had to pop in here to bow down to the genius who came up with this thread title! It actually made me laugh out loud! Brilliant! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I must admit I go shopping for clothes every week. Nothing beats mooching around Primark and finding a random piece of tat you'll love for a few months. I actually like that playsuit so I'm gonna go looking for that myself (I got a new look voucher for my birthday the other week). I don't spend a lot though, usually just like a "treat" :p

Reactions: 3
I have no idea who Brogan is, but I had to pop in here to bow down to the genius who came up with this thread title! It actually made me laugh out loud! Brilliant! :LOL::LOL::LOL:
You should stick around - the posts are way more entertaining than any content 'influencers' are putting out RN ;)

Reactions: 19
I admire her confidence in not covering up despite weight gain and being happy having her arms out etc.

I'm 5 foot 8 and a size 12 and a pretty hwalthy weight, so logic tells me I am smaller than brogan, but I would never wear that playsuit as I just wouldn't have the confidence to have my arms out etc even though I think it's a lovely playsuit and wish I could wear it.

In that regard, she seems confident but I do think she lies about sizing or would buy items (like thennext jumpsuit) just because the generous sizing makes her feel good about herself and then she can say she is wearing a 14.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.