Brogan Tate #33 She did the mash, the big potato mash. The vlog was trash, she only wants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that does sound like benji had the final say, the fact she had looked at other flights says it all

Reactions: 24
that does sound like benji had the final say, the fact she had looked at other flights says it all
it does, she would have gone straight into "book another flight mode", when she got emailed about virgin cancelling. I bet Benji was like "can we talk about it when i get home", After Benji has spent a full 10 hours working in a mask and full PPE!

Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall that night.

Reactions: 13
I actually really liked brogan. I never missed a vlog at 6 on a Monday or if I was working or not at home it would be top of the list when I eventually got to watch it. From lockdown I thought brogans videos became boring and she looked like she wasn’t enjoying filming which made it awkward and uncomfortable. I lost my uncle in April and we found out he was dying 12 hours before he did we didn’t even know he was ill so seeing brogans tweets and her just not caring about the virus really made me dislike her a lot. I’m glad she isn’t going to Disney I lost my job before lockdown. Her job is to post videos which she didn’t do and getting a new dog isn’t a good enough reason not to do your job. My Aunty got a new dog and works from home if she turned round and says she’s can’t work for that reason she would be unemployed by now.
I’m so sorry for your loss.

Yes brogan we know you have a beach hut. Stop telling us every 5 minutes.
honestly could fill up a Brogan bingo card with her boring chat, see if she mentions them all in one video, the beach hut, her bro working away on a boat, her naturally curly hair, her stuff in storage from when she lived in a flat...etc.

Reactions: 10
Does she not think that considering the number of COVID cases in Florida and the fact every airline from the UK is cancelling flights to Florida, it’s highly likely BA will follow suit and cancel too. This trip was never going to happen, she just wants to act like like they decided as a couple to postpone but I can guarantee she probably threw a tantrum and tears were shed when she found out her flight was cancelled.

Someone earlier up hit the nail on the head, Brogans issue isn’t that she’s gained weight or even that she is lazy. The problem is she just isn’t a very nice person and the way she speaks to people and treats people is horrible. she wants everything handed to her on a plate and puts all her energy into creating a “insta perfect” life instead of actually doing what’s best for her and working out her issues.That’s no hate to her and I don’t wish bad on her, I just wish she’d realise she comes across SO badly sometimes and she is so unaware of how smug and arrogant she can seem to the “normal” people Who follow her

• Heart
Reactions: 37
That primark dress was at least 1 if not 2 sizes too small...it was eating into her armpits :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"We had to sit down last night and have a conversation about what that meant for us"
I can get us on a BA flight BUT we have decided we think its best to postpone the trip, move it to next year, I was reluctant to go in 2021.
I was prepared to go with lack of "magic", no parades and no fireworks
Why would she be reluctant to go next year? Hopefully by then things will be back to some ‘normal’ in the parks and she’d get her monies worth and surely have a more enjoyable time

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Why would she be reluctant to go next year? Hopefully by then things will be back to some ‘normal’ in the parks and she’d get her monies worth and surely have a more enjoyable time
probably because it’s the 50th anniversary and so many people are rearranging from this year to next. Plus, if she goes at the same time she planned to this year, it falls directly around the anniversary so it’s bound to be very busy 🤷🏻‍♀️ Can’t see any other reason why she’d say she is hesitant to go next year unless maybe they had other plans for next year

D0D3D358-D81E-4307-A545-1D2CEEF07214.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
THEYRE SORTING THE GARDEN OUT! This is not a drill people. They are actually sorting the garden out finally.

But Brogan doesn’t read here 🤷🏼‍♀️

Why is she looking like a tomato AGAIN? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
probably because it’s the 50th anniversary and so many people are rearranging from this year to next. Plus, if she goes at the same time she planned to this year, it falls directly around the anniversary so it’s bound to be very busy 🤷🏻‍♀️ Can’t see any other reason why she’d say she is hesitant to go next year unless maybe they had other plans for next year

View attachment 185582
How much cheese for 2 people, I thought she couldn’t have too much dairy or some nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seems like we were wrong about her following WW then 😂 .. how many points in an entire block of cheese? 🤔
She was probably trying to lose weight for Florida but now it’s full steam ahead eating enough food to feed an entire family 🐷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

View attachment 185582
There are FULL blocks of cheese on there. I would put that out for a big party.

Just the two of them. I mean duck me this is just vomit inducing. Greed doesn't even begin to cover it.

I keep looking back at it in disbelief. Why even bother with 6 grapes and 6 bits of cucumber? Why not just bite into the entire cheese block eh?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
To be fair maybe they don’t intend to eat it all at once and can store it in the refrigerator to pick at as a snack for the next few days.

I do have a free idea for Brogan though. She should have a go at healthy meal prep - for normal people. Not a family of 6 who make enormous buckets of food and not a gym loving person who makes 300 calorie salad bowls. Just normal, reasonable meal prep ideas for one or two people that are realistic and easy and healthy. I don’t see many of these videos and when I do they aren’t affordable or realistic or you have to eat the same thing 5 days in a row.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.