Brogan Tate #33 She did the mash, the big potato mash. The vlog was trash, she only wants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm welcome to not watch and continue to not watch

Keep reading here though Broges

Reactions: 8
Brogan: - "Oh I'm gonna do a meet up wiV my Fwends Gary and Adam, coz I want to show you I don't fall out with everyone" smug face.

• Haha
Brogan, the only reason you cancelled your holiday was BECUS virgin have cancelled the flights. Don’t try and make it out like it was some sort of “sensible” decision

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just making my place, also I have never seen someone SO SMUG! She reminds me of Lucy in the original BBC Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Benji has maybe gone back to work in the hospitals, realised the harsh reality of us NHS workers wearing a mask all day and told her they ought to reschedule. I could never see her coping with one in the Florida heat

Reactions: 14
Brogan, the only reason you cancelled your holiday was BECUS virgin have cancelled the flights. Don’t try and make it out like it was some sort of “sensible” decision
she was literally talking what .. last week? About how helpful someone at ATD was and that their payment date was pushed back to 2 weeks before going. She is lying if she’s trying to pass that she’s cancelled for any reason other than flights being cancelled

Truth hurts hey Bogey 🤣🤣🖕🏼

Only reason she’s mentioned her ‘trolls’ was for the reaction.. over 400 arse licking comments rolling in plus a few sympathy subs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I forgot how much I hated listening to her singing the wrong words to songs until she threw that vlog in my face tonight.

I’m a witch, I’m a boss, I’m a witch I’m a boss and MA DAM BLAH BOSS

Also the Anne Marie remix. It’s my birthday, imma wear what I like, imma wear what I like, imma wear what I like.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Benji has maybe gone back to work in the hospitals, realised the harsh reality of us NHS workers wearing a mask all day and told her they ought to reschedule. I could never see her coping with one in the Florida heat
Think Benji got sick and tired of her with her still wanting to go.

Reactions: 3
In regards to negativity *cough tattlers*

“It has had a hit on what I upload and when because Every time I upload, every. Single. tiny thing I do, gets ripped apart….."

I can't believe she's trying to blame people commenting/ her being obsessed with tattle, for her being lazy????

Reactions: 26
Why does she ALWAYS have to say how long they’ve had that bleeping beach hut for god sake just shut up everyone knows by now. Surely she’s trolling

Reactions: 26

“It has had a hit on what I upload and when because Every time I upload, every. Single. tiny thing I do, gets ripped apart….."

I can't believe she's trying to blame people commenting/ her being obsessed with tattle, for her being lazy????
Thought she doesn’t read here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Excuse me tattlers I've not been furloughed and have worked full time throughout as a Nurse! I always knew she was a lazy self centred twit. Lockdown didn't change my opinions on that little minion.

Reactions: 38
why did i get Trisha Paytas vibes from her "singing" in the car.
she's such a train wreck.
the most smug,self absorbed person.
"let me just check my notes on my phone" as if she's so important!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Why does she care? Why does she give tiny petty comments the time of day?

Like I said before if she quit reading tattle and obsessively tracking the comments sections for even the remotest criticism maybe she would be able to just get on with her life?

You can’t control what others say but you can control how you react to it and how much you expose yourself to things you won’t like if you are not thick skinned. She’s clearly very thin skinned and I do empathise with her because so am I and being sensitive is hard and it does affect how you approach things but you know what? I’m not constantly looking to see what people think of me or desperately trying to please everyone by childishly reacting to tattle comments with very specific actions as if to say “ha ha! I win!” She has spent lockdown acting unbelievably petty and childish, from the Becca stuff, to deleting comments and content, or just reading this site 24/7 (it’s so obvious). This payback mentality of always needing to be the winner is not that of a mature adult.

A lot of the comments here do go too far and I have more than once spoken about how I feel some things said are not called for and not nice. I know it would be hard and upsetting to read things like that about myself.

However whilst I can sympathise with her she also needs to grow the duck up and act like an adult who is supposedly doing YouTube as a career and not act like a teenager in their bedroom who is crying over spilt milk or how the cool girls don’t follow her on IG . Grow up and realise this is a job. The internet is not her best friend, it is not there as a personal cuddle blanket that she can check in on the daily for some praise. She chose this as a business venture to support her life so she needs to treat it that way and that starts by growing up and concentrating on her channel and her content and her passion for it rather than how many likes or dislikes she’s got or what other people in the community are gossiping about.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why does she care? Why does she give tiny petty comments the time of day?

Like I said before if she quit reading tattle and obsessively tracking the comments sections for even the remotest criticism maybe she would be able to just get on with her life?

You can’t control what others say but you can control how you react to it and how much you expose yourself to things you won’t like if you are not thick skinned. She’s clearly very thin skinned and I do empathise with her because so am I and being sensitive is hard and it does affect how you approach things but you know what? I’m not constantly looking to see what people think of me or desperately trying to please everyone by childishly reacting to tattle comments with very specific actions as if to say “ha ha! I win!” She has spent lockdown acting unbelievably petty and childish, from the Becca stuff, to deleting comments and content, or just reading this site 24/7 (it’s so obvious). This payback mentality of always needing to be the winner is not that of a mature adult.

A lot of the comments here do go too far and I have more than once spoken about how I feel some things said are not called for and not nice. I know it would be hard and upsetting to read things like that about myself.

However whilst I can sympathise with her she also needs to grow the duck up and act like an adult who is supposedly doing YouTube as a career and not act like a teenager in their bedroom who is crying over spilt milk or how the cool girls don’t follow her on IG . Grow up and realise this is a job. The internet is not her best friend, it is not there as a personal cuddle blanket that she can check in on the daily for some praise. She chose this as a business venture to support her life so she needs to treat it that way and that starts by growing up and concentrating on her channel and her content and her passion for it rather than how many likes or dislikes she’s got or what other people in the community are gossiping about.
this! Your right in what you say, if you are doing social media full time as your job, then it comes with the territory to get some comments that your not going to agree with on your videos.

Its really immature of her to spit her dummy out and EXPECT no one to criticise her / call her out on false behaviour, for example the shampoo situation etc.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.