Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
Benj: hoooooney im home
Brogan: oh BENJJJJ! Thank gawd you’re home! I’ve had a real day of it!
Benj: oh no bub I’m sorry to hear that what happened?
Bonnie: BARK BARK *shes a lazy bitch dad* BARK BARK
Brogan: welllllll... i forgot to upload AGAIN to my YouTube channel and everyone on the internet was mean to me about it !! :-(
Benj: oh nooo.. sorry to hear that .. I’m sure you have a valid reason for not uploading. Were you busy doing something else ..?
Brogan: YES BABE! I had to was my hair and that took ages as it’s sooooo fick, and then I was SORTING MY STICKERS !!! :-( they just don’t see everyfink happens behind the scenes .. I’m soooo bizzy as you know
Benj: yeah cool ... have you made dinner .. I’ve been out from 5-5 and I’m starving ..
Bonnie: BARK BARK *of course she hasn’t dad* BARK BARK
Brogan: noooo .. but i got all the ingredients out for you to make Pepsi max chicken bur we don’t have any Pepsi max or chicken so can you just nip to SAIIINSBRIZ and get some for us ? I would’ve done it but .. MY STICKERS BENJ!!!! ..

*and scene*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

chlosib

Chatty Member
Brogan Tate #34 - no more Disney vacation, attempts meditation, to calm herself from her tattle fixation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Imherebutimnot

"Thanks for all the love and support in picking our new dates"
WHY DO YOU NEED LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR THAT?! Lord help this girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

disneys

VIP Member
She goes to the doctor
Act 1 Scene 4: Inside Mooney Mansion

[Brogan has been feeling some discomfort and some smelly wind, and has decided to go to the Doctor .. ]

Doctor: hello brogan, do sit down. What appears to be the problem?
Brogan: well Doctor, it’s quite odd .. I got an intolerance test and was told to cut certain things and I didn’t .. and now when I eat them I feel really sick .. and also I’m SEXUALLY ACTIVE and ON THE CONTRACEPTIVE PILL
Doctor: right...
Brogan: I get tummy pains and very smelly wind .. I had to buy a dog so that I had someone to blame the farts on
Doctor: okay, well have you perhaps considered cutting those foods out?
Brogan: well I did for a bit but I got a bit overwhelmed by it all, had some tears and becuss of this decided not to do it in the end
Doctor: ... right. Okay brogan, well I’m just going to do a general check of your health just to rule out any other things that it could be. Could you quickly get on the scales for me, and then we’ll do a quick check of your abdomen?
Brogan: *gets on the scales*
Doctor: okay brogan, thanks for that. Now, it is always awkward saying this but you are a bit overweight for your height...
Brogan: ohh Doctor, everyone always finks this when they weigh me! I’ve actually got really, really fick naturally curly hair and I estimate that it weighs about 3 stone so I’m actually where I should be.
Doctor: ... right.

*and scene!*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

MrsWish94

Everyone in the UK at home: on furlough, just buying essentials like food and toilet paper, trying to dodge the virus, survive this situation.

Brogans videos: Buy this £2k projector, buy this £100 shampoo, buys £200 of disney tat, tells a terminally ill person to have a good week.

Tattlers and audience commenting: your out of touch with reality and the way your engaging with your audience, you've used the dog you bought off gumtree for a new cash cow and when you upload, every video is a AD, with expensive shit that no one in the current climate can afford or needs.

Brogan: "My dedicated haters, like the trolls that LURVE to push my buttons, they’ve been really nitpicking recently"
" ba bab bahh ba da du do do" " Im a bowsss, im a bitch, a boss and a shine like ba bum ba do doooooooo"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

NorwegianImposter

Haha I came here to read the comments. The fact that she set a challenge then fucked it up makes me howl with laughter.

25B301F3-9ECF-4F7F-A539-51715642B958.png

I couldn’t help myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

disneys

VIP Member
Airport edition with little miss organised
Act 1 Scene 5: inside Mooney mansion

[It’s April 2021 and Brogan and Benji are off to DisneyWorld for their postponed trip. They’ve just arrived at Gatwick air port .. Brogan is having some hassle at security .. ]

Airport worker: hello, can I see your passports and boring passes please?
Benji: of course, bub, you’ve got those right?
Brogan: of course I do, didn’t you watch my latest pack with me?! let me just see here... *brogan pulls out a pouch from her carryon, and from this she pulls a second pouch out. From the second pouch, she pulls a third and fourth pouch.* Ah yes , here are the boarding passes *brogan pulls them out of individual pouches*
Airport worker: err... thanks
Brogan: sorry, im just sew organised .. you probably don’t see many passengers this organised, eh?
Benji: bub... passports?
Brogan: oh yes, hold these benj! *thrusts pouches into benj’s hand and goes rifling through her bag again*
Airport worker: ma’am, a line is forming. Do you have your passport?
Brogan: *annoyed* YES :-( Sorry , I didn’t realise you were one of my PERSISTENT TROLLS :-(
Airport worker: err .. sorry?
Benji: I’m sorry about this .. bub .. do you need some help?
Brogan: OF COURSE NOT! I’m sewwww organised I know exactly where they are .. stop making me overwhelmed benjjjj! *pulls label maker from her bag and tucks it under her arm, continuing to rifle through the bag*
Benji:
Airport worker:
Benji:
Airport worker:
Brogan: AHA! *by this point, hundreds of pouches litter the airport floor. Brogan is sat in a pile of them, red and flustered* here they are! Benj, aren’t you glad I’m sew sew organised .. ?!!
Benji: *stares into the camera with a deadpan expression, as if he were on the office* ... yeh bub

*and scene*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

FoxBoo

Wait, she thinks USA is fancy hahahahahaha my god. I think most of not all of my friends and family have been to Florida. Going to Florida these days is like going to Grand Canaria, there’s nothing braggy about going to Florida.
As a family of 5 we would need £8000 - £10,000 to do 2 weeks in Florida and visit all the parks. We can do 2 weeks in Gran Canaria for less than £3000 so it’s not really a fair comparison. I only know a handful of people who have been to Florida but I’m from a Northern working class background. If you’ve grown up surrounded by people with money then Florida might not be fancy but to many many thousands of others, it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

chlosib

Chatty Member
I think what she forgets is that we’re not ‘haters’, we WERE fans! This thread has been full of people who were fans of hers, and are so disappointed to see the direction in which her channel has gone, she can’t take constructive criticism and deletes comments, so we came here.

In fact, and I’m sure this is the same for others, Brogan directed me to this site! She told everyone where to find this commentary, and people who had the blinkers on had them taken off (me included).

If she just hadn’t broken the damn easy lockdown rules in the first place, half the people on this thread wouldn’t be here.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Laur91

VIP Member
Fucking hell babe...no need to tag everyone you need to adjust plans with in the hopes they will reach out to you. I’ve never seen so much desperation, be an adult and sort your emails and phone calls without having to alert the world hun. I’d have way more respect for you if you actually behaved like a 25yr old.
‘So glad I’ve been able to move my @DISNEYWORLD holiday with @ATD to next year because of the virus and the restrictions put in place by @BORISJOHNSON. Just my @VIRGINHOLIDAYS flight to move now. Feeling a bit peckish to might have a @Skinnywhip bar to celebrate then need to blow my nose @KLEENEX.’

Editing to say wow there’s a member called SkinnyWhip hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

disneys

VIP Member
Why is she so desperate to leave the country? She is going on a glamping trip so I can’t see why this isn’t enough for her. Returning from Spain is now a 2 week quarantine, France could follow.
“Hey guiyzz, so I’ve just been to the toilet and done a massive poo. Thank you soooo much for all the love and support you guys gave me when doing this .. it doesn’t go unnoticed.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
I hate comments about her looking like she stinks. It's just so needlessly nasty. What about her looks that way? Sweat under the arms? Food around her mouth? Like, what made you say that? To get Tattle brownie points? She has her hair up in a messy ponytail, wearing normal clothes, face looks fine? Like, genuinely?

So many of the things people say here are so valid. I come here because she's often a spoilt sour lazy cow and I like to see what other people have to say about her, I come here because I'm constantly so angry someone so lazy can get so many incredible opportunities, but I wish people weren't just bitches for the sake of being bitchy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

disneys

VIP Member
I hope the next scene involves a pignik and her crying through the juryation of it because sainsbrizzz ran out of Pepsi Max.
As per KINGAA’s request:

Act 1, Scene 2: Inside Mooney Mansion
[Brogan and Benji have taken Bonnie out for a walk at Moors Valley .. After ‘having a few tears’ whilst walking through the forest about her Go Ape days, Brogan finds the perfect spot for a picnic .. ]

brogan: uaaaaawwwww! what a lovely day for a pignik benjjjj... bonnie my dahhhling gurl, come and give mummy a squeeze .. !
Bonnie: *runs in the opposite direction and hides behind a tree*
Benji: yeah bub.. I’m so glad you’re happy and smiling .. have a look in the picnic basket and see if you’re happy with what I packed
Brogan: *opens basket* UAAAWWW, benj... bagels? pom bears? tuna pasta salad with cheese? mickey waffles? skinny whip bars? Well done... oh... :-(
Benji: what’s wrong bub?
Brogan: ... where’s the Pepsi max, babe?
Benji: oh bubba, sorry... I went to Tesco and they didn’t have any :-(
Brogan: *tears start to fall* you should’ve gone to sainsbrizzzzz Benj!! now what am I going to put my Malibu in?! ...
Bonnie: BARK BARK *oh give me a f*cking break* BARK BARK
Benji: I’m sorry bub ... I’ve got all your other favourite things ... look, I even bought some ice cream and skinny syrups for your Mickey Mouse scoopy ... !
Brogan: :-( :-( :-( *uploads cryptic quote about being let down by those closest to you on Instagram* forget it Benji... You’ve ruined my day :—(
Benji: :-(
Bonnie: :-(

*and scene*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

disneys

VIP Member
Act 1 Scene 6 - Inside Mooney Mansion

[ Brogan has decided to brave the hairdressers for the first time since before lockdown .. mum Julie cut her hair lopsided, so Brogan has gone to a real hairdresser to try and rectify it ]

Hairdresser: Okay, so what would you like done today ?
Brogan: I fink just a trim of my naturally curly hair really .. just make it even is all
Hairdresser: you’ve got some lovely curls brogan
Brogan: O Fanks! I used this new shampoo and conditioner once that was very kindly gifted to me and I fink it’s made such a difference to my naturally curly hair .. if you want some use BROGAN20 at checkout #Ad
Hairdresser: err .. okay
Brogan: it’s really helped because my naturally curly hair is sew sew FICK ..
Hairdresser: oh.. your hair isn’t really that thick actually.. it seems quite fine to me...
Brogan: EXCUSE ME?!
Hairdresser: ... erm, sorry
Brogan: MY NATURALLY CURLY HAIR IS VERY FICK .. are YEW one of my persistent TROLLS? :-(
Hairdresser: no.. sorry.. just my professional opinion
Brogan: WELL, I block ANYONE who has a different opinion to me because they’re just TROLLS .. and I fink you might me one too .. my naturally curly hair and I are leaving
Hairdresser: uh... ok? So you don’t want me to cut your hair?
Brogan: *picks up the phone and dials* MUMMY! Ignore what I said about you not cutting my naturally curly hair ! I’m coming over ! The hair dresser was SEW mean to me .... yeah mum I think she is one of my persistent trolls :-( OK mummy .. see you soon.
Hairdresser: .... *looks very confused*
Brogan: I’m leaving ! I’m going to BLAST you on my Instagram and YouTube vlogs like I did with the bath store .. GOODBYE
*entire salon is silent and stares at Brogan as she storms out, gets on her adult scooter with her Disney back pack and scoots off*

*and scene*

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
Can we have a Christmas eve one
Act 1, Scene 3: Inside Mooney Mansion - request by Nosey

This is titled “Merry Corona-mas, from the Mooneys”

[Its Christmas Eve, in a snowy alps ski resort .. the foreign office advised against non essential travel but to Bogie, a holiday counts as essential and so she went anyway. Brogie, Banjo, Mumma Mooney and poor long suffering John the stepdad are playing some big potato games by the fire ... ]

Brogan: awwwwaaauuu! That was such a fun game of Dino dump everyone .. Oo can we turn this fire off? it’s getting very hot in this rum
Benji: sure bub *extinguishes fire with a pint of pepsi max*
Julie: thanks for bringing that game Brogan, it was really fun wasn’t it John ?
John: ... *remains silent but his eyes say “get me out of here!!”
Brogan: thanks mum *begins to cough*
Julie: Brogan, are you ok? You are warm and nobody else is, and now you have a dry persistent cough .. would you like a slice of pizza?
Brogan: aw thank you mum for the offer but I can’t actually taste anything at the moment weirdly .. or smell anything
Benji: uhh .. bub?
Brogan: yes babe?
Benji: those are all the symptoms of coronavirus .. maybe we should get you a test
Brogan: sorry, what’s coronavirus? :-(
Julie: oh Benji don’t be silly !!
Benji: it’s the reason we’re locked down remember and why I had to take some time off work
Brogan: I fort you were just wanting to spend time with me .. ?
Benji: and why we couldn’t go to Disney ..
Brogan: I fort that was just my persistent trolls at the foreign office saying I couldn’t go :-/
Julie: I think we need to all lockdown and self isolate together until we can get brogan a test .. that means being in each other’s company and not leaving the cabin for a very long time ..
John: *a look of horror comes over his face*

*and scene*

• Haha
  • Heart