Brogan Tate #33 She did the mash, the big potato mash. The vlog was trash, she only wants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't feel sorry for her, not one little bit!
This!

Regardless of her content and how many times she vlogs etc the bottom line is Brogan is not a very nice person, and that’s putting it mildly. She treats benji, her friends and her viewers like tit...she’s even doing it to Bonnie. She’s fallen out with a ridiculous amount of people, even family members, and then passes the buck and plays the victim. And let’s not forget the witch hunt she started on Becca, she sat back and watched Binky rip her to shreds.

Brogan has a vile personality, she always has and she always will. I’ll never feel sorry for her because any negative feedback she gets she has brought on herself

Reactions: 42
Watching the video with the captions on is great, it makes you see how tit her pronunciation is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brogan totally reads here! I wish she would just wake up and take the feedback constructively and act upon it. Maybe if she did she would hit her goal.

Reactions: 8
You can tell her "coach" told her to make that video 🤔

And you can see her back fat in the window 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She needs to be careful filming so much in the carpark. The amount of kids that walked passed her car and you could see their full faces. Why do it in the car??? Go sit in your garden! No need to sit with the Aircon on and the car stationary filming for that long. Her environmental ethics she chatted tit about on a panel clearly are non existent

Reactions: 29
I don’t read Brogans thread for a week and there’s a new one! From what I’ve read I’m glad her Florida holiday has been cancelled. The amount of COVID cases in Florida is scary and I certainly wouldn’t be going there to risk bringing it back over here

Reactions: 6
I suggested glamping (and I’m sure others did too) and here she is! Glamping! Just glad that the poor dog gets to go to and isnt shuttled around.

Reactions: 9
I see that girl that follows brobeg is now only going to dm her rather than leave comments on her cideos

Reactions: 1
It's been well over a year since I last posted on here but I felt really awful about the Love Island comments I made both in a Brogan thread and a thread about the programme itself. During the time I have been away, I have had a job that I found so stressful that I quit after a short period of time. I have also been diagnosed with ADHD, which is probably why I made those Love Island remarks without even thinking about it.

From the time I last posted in a Brogan thread to this week, I have been lurking on and off especially when this Disney Twitter account allegedly trolled Brogan for not replying to most of the comments on her weekly vlog about her and Benji moving into their new house, the Becca Rose saga happened and more recently when there were lots of posts about “she who must not be named” and how Brogan interacted with her. Yes I'm also concerned about how Brogan has interacted with the poor lass of late if she has had a tough time recently (I posted something similar in the Liza Prideaux thread) particularly if she also has a neurobiological condition.

Anyway I watched Brogan's car vlog last night and I think she and Benji postponing their Disney trip is for the best. She doesn’t deserve to go anyway especially if she somehow abandoned Charlotte, who put a lot of blood, sweat and tears in planning their trip, in Florida in 2017. Charlotte has also had a difficult time this year. Not only is there a global pandemic going on but Charlotte has lost some members of her extended family including a cousin of a similar age to her. This makes Charlotte more deserving of a Disney trip than Brogan although Charlotte currently has no plans to go to any Disney Park at the moment.

Reactions: 4
Well she definitely reads here.. who was it that suggested they go on a holiday here in the UK and take Bonnie along, instead of going to Disney?

What annoys me though, is that she can’t just deal with the fact that she’s been a bit of a lazy C U Next Tuesday recently, she just assumes we’ve all been furloughed and are just bored and being picky 🤣 No hun, most of us are still in work & you’ve always been a bit of a cow, you’ve just been too busy galavanting around the world on free holidays to stop and notice what ‘real’ people think of you.

Don’t put your lazy ass, negative attitude down to us, you’ve been slacking for months and want someone/thing to blame. When ever have you took responsibility for anything??

Don’t even talk to me about the careoke, loves that ‘forr-churn’ song doesn’t she 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
This is spot on, blaming people being furloughed for this! When actually we used to like her and it’s her vile behaviour that has attracted this attention. Loads of us have been working tirelessly on the front line throughout covid, unlike her!

Reactions: 21
OK so I watched the video. What utter trash that was.

Her music taste is shocking
Her singing is tit
When she was talking about people calling her a bad girl she really couldn't see why??!!

I'm glad she's going away in the UK, we always do and there's literally nothing wrong with it.

My favourite part that I laughed too hard at was when she was thanking us for educating her about SPF 😂😂😂. Something i knew about maybe 20 years ago.

Reactions: 18
I just can’t feel sorry for her, I liked her and enjoyed her videos and when I reached out to her with some info about a product I had a rude reply of “I know everything already”. Then I was blocked because I looked at her stories without following her. From where I’m coming from she deserves everything she gets in terms of criticism.

There is a fine line between criticism and pure trolling / hate. Sometimes we cross it on here but for the most part we are critiquing on content she puts out - it’s no different from us listening to an Album and maybe not liking 3 songs and talking about it. I don’t understand why vloggers can’t grasp the concept of critiquing and think if it’s not us licking their arse then were a big fat nasty troll with no education or job, home allll day with nothing better to do.

Brogan you didn’t like Hamilton, is Lin-Manuel going to start crying and calling you a troll... no. You disliking something is no different from us disliking some of your content. Brogan please understand this. Your videos are entertainment just like any visual video be it a Tv show, Movie - if you can critique a movie then please grap to concept that your content also will be critiqued.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Anyone else notice how Brogan said that she didn’t go to next for the initial sale as she knew it would be pointless as she wouldn’t be able to try on clothes.

Yet in the insta haul someone told her that you weren’t allowed to try on clothes (why the changing rooms were shut) and she said thank you she didn’t realise!

Bore off brobeg you walking contradiction!

Reactions: 19
I just think she is spitting her dummy out because we can read her for what she is. A lazy entitled brat obsessed with her own online presence and platform, Desperately trying to boost her count of subscribers and views.

It must be so difficult for her to google herself and see this forum as the 5th result that comes up. And also the fact that we post thousands of messages here and she gets no revenue from it what so ever. She must be livid that she can't benefit from this.

Reactions: 24
I actually really liked brogan. I never missed a vlog at 6 on a Monday or if I was working or not at home it would be top of the list when I eventually got to watch it. From lockdown I thought brogans videos became boring and she looked like she wasn’t enjoying filming which made it awkward and uncomfortable. I lost my uncle in April and we found out he was dying 12 hours before he did we didn’t even know he was ill so seeing brogans tweets and her just not caring about the virus really made me dislike her a lot. I’m glad she isn’t going to Disney I lost my job before lockdown. Her job is to post videos which she didn’t do and getting a new dog isn’t a good enough reason not to do your job. My Aunty got a new dog and works from home if she turned round and says she’s can’t work for that reason she would be unemployed by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I actually really liked brogan. I never missed a vlog at 6 on a Monday or if I was working or not at home it would be top of the list when I eventually got to watch it. From lockdown I thought brogans videos became boring and she looked like she wasn’t enjoying filming which made it awkward and uncomfortable. I lost my uncle in April and we found out he was dying 12 hours before he did we didn’t even know he was ill so seeing brogans tweets and her just not caring about the virus really made me dislike her a lot. I’m glad she isn’t going to Disney I lost my job before lockdown. Her job is to post videos which she didn’t do and getting a new dog isn’t a good enough reason not to do your job. My Aunty got a new dog and works from home if she turned round and says she’s can’t work for that reason she would be unemployed by now.
So sorry for your loss, sounds like you’ve had a tough few months, hope you’re doing ok? Sending virtual hugs ❤🧡💛💚💙

Reactions: 3
That speech about the disney holiday is so contradictory in every sentence.

Brogan - "I called ATD and spoke to them last week and they told me we didn't need to make a decision until 2 weeks before we were due to go"
Then virgin cancelled the flights
"We had to sit down last night and have a conversation about what that meant for us"
I can get us on a BA flight BUT we have decided we think its best to postpone the trip, move it to next year, I was reluctant to go in 2021.
I was prepared to go with lack of "magic", no parades and no fireworks

So basically you wanted to force it and go like the desperado for disney blogger you are, and Benji put his foot down.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.