Brogan Tate #33 She did the mash, the big potato mash. The vlog was trash, she only wants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Laur91 for the thread title with 85 votes

Guys I messed up the title!! It cut off at the end.

Im not doing this again, don't come for me okay???? lol

I just wanted a new thread because her newest video got me RILED up talking about her "dedicated trolls", you know because brogan doesn't read here

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It cuts off when it's too long. That's why I had to modify the last one to make it fit.

Thanks for doing it though!

Maybe try 'vlogs r trash, she only wants ur cash'?

If people could stand the appalling abbreviations 😂

Reactions: 8
Brogan has only cancelled her WDW trip because her flight has been cancelled by Virgin. That's the only reason as let's face it she would still be going otherwise. Bet there was some meltdowns in that household, that and Frozen the Musical......poor Bonnie listening

Reactions: 32
In the latest video brogan is like "in the grand scheme of things, what we do or not do with our holiday is just not that important" statement from Benji perhaps?

Theres no way that was Brogans decision, thats Benji talking. He probably put his foot down.

Reactions: 29
Brogan has only cancelled her WDW trip because her flight has been cancelled by Virgin. That's the only reason as let's face it she would still be going otherwise. Bet there was some meltdowns in that household, that and Frozen the Musical......poor Bonnie listening
Exactly, she said she could have got them on a BA flight instead (think victoria probably told them to do that). Think Benjis definitely put his foot down on this one.

Brogan "I was reluctant to go in 2021....." yeah coz you know you don't want to wait for views/ followers/ income form the disney videos

Reactions: 12
She’s been working on boundaries but yet puts that bit about her and benji in bed in a vlog🤷🏻‍♀️
boundaries what boundaries?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
As I’ve said in last thread think this is the first video in a while where Brogan seems to have woken up! And I feel positive about that.

Reactions: 13
As I’ve said in last thread think this is the first video in a while where Brogan seems to have woken up! And I feel positive about that.
I think her behaviour has got so out of touch with reality and then its spilled over into comments, she probably thought "jeez its hard to police this comment section" lol

Also theres no way someone mentioned in the comments about her being a mean girl to the villagers in her animal crossing video, that was from tattle life, brogan.

Reactions: 18
Thank you @Laur91 for the thread title with 85 votes

Guys I messed up the title!! It cut off at the end.

Im not doing this again, don't come for me okay???? lol

I just wanted a new thread because her newest video got me RILED up talking about her "dedicated trolls", you know because brogan doesn't read here
Thank you all! I’ve had the tune stuck in my head since I suggested it 😂👍

Reactions: 3
Everyone in the UK at home: on furlough, just buying essentials like food and toilet paper, trying to dodge the virus, survive this situation.

Brogans videos: Buy this £2k projector, buy this £100 shampoo, buys £200 of disney tat, tells a terminally ill person to have a good week.

Tattlers and audience commenting: your out of touch with reality and the way your engaging with your audience, you've used the dog you bought off gumtree for a new cash cow and when you upload, every video is a AD, with expensive tit that no one in the current climate can afford or needs.

Brogan: "My dedicated haters, like the trolls that LURVE to push my buttons, they’ve been really nitpicking recently"
" ba bab bahh ba da du do do" " Im a bowsss, im a witch, a boss and a shine like ba bum ba do doooooooo"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
The car-eoke (spelling?!) was so embarrassing! She thinks she’s so hot doing that. I felt embarrassed watching that and I’m alone in my living room.
She did seem more animated in that vlog but it’s sad her media consultant or whatever had to tell her to be like that. It did feel a bit forced... but oh well it was better than anything we’ve seen for ages.

Reactions: 22
I can’t bare to watch her videos anymore, what did she say about the trip ? Rescheduled or no?

Reactions: 2
IMG_20200717_195132.jpg

The description made me laugh.... Why is she so smug?? Thinks she is the hottest and everyone loves this type of videos...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Oh do one bogey.
I'm sorry yes a lot of us are or have been furloughed and its opened our eyes to the fact you do bare all, spend spend spend, break govement rules and are a witch to your fans.
Sorry for my rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.