Brogan Tate #33 She did the mash, the big potato mash. The vlog was trash, she only wants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be wrong, but aren’t dogs usually banned from most beaches during the summer?
on my local beach it’s sectioned off half and half which is pretty good- hate the thought of my kids digging in dog wee and poo 😂 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Brogan in that insta-stories video with poor Bonnie. You can see Brogan is like 'look is everyone watching, are you watching, look, look at my cash cow, look my dog loves me really, I'm so happy, honest, are you looking at me yet, are you?' Turns off camera and its back to festering on the sofa with animal crossing for the rest of the day.

Reactions: 10
Brogan, when you’re that fat your clothes start to cut into your arms, you should probably get a bigger size 🙄

115923D6-4738-4264-A7AE-E9059B557FA8.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Depends on the beach. Quite a few allow dogs all year round now.
Not at sandbanks, I know it's early in the morning but where I live the amount of dogs that leave mess, jump at children etc. Just follow the rules

• Sad
Reactions: 3
has Brogan done an Ad for the abudance money thing yet?

I’ve just seen it on bangonstyles instagram and it’s an #AD 🙄

has Brogan done an Ad for the abudance money thing yet?

I’ve just seen it on bangonstyles instagram and it’s an #AD 🙄
It’s just an affiliate link (how much she makes off it is another question entirely!)

Reactions: 1
Why don’t people get called out for saying she’s fat but I do when I say she looks like she stinks? 🤣🤣
🤣 I see Pop tops is back with their angry face, they literally only ever appear on a post to react with 😡.... Hey Bogie 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤣 I see Pop tops is back with their angry face, they literally only ever appear on a post to react with 😡.... Hey Bogie 👋🏻
What if pop tops is the girl from Insta/Twitter who loves Brogan and found out about this forum recently?? Merely speculating of course!!

Reactions: 9
Brogan Tate #34 Monday uploads are no more, ask my Influencer Coach why I’m a bore

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.