Brogan Tate #33 She did the mash, the big potato mash. The vlog was trash, she only wants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what she forgets is that we’re not ‘haters’, we WERE fans! This thread has been full of people who were fans of hers, and are so disappointed to see the direction in which her channel has gone, she can’t take constructive criticism and deletes comments, so we came here.

In fact, and I’m sure this is the same for others, Brogan directed me to this site! She told everyone where to find this commentary, and people who had the blinkers on had them taken off (me included).

If she just hadn’t broken the damn easy lockdown rules in the first place, half the people on this thread wouldn’t be here.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I think what she forgets is that we’re not ‘haters’, we WERE fans! This thread has been full of people who were fans of hers, and are so disappointed to see the direction in which her channel has gone, she can’t take constructive criticism and deletes comments, so we came here.

In fact, and I’m sure this is the same for others, Brogan directed me to this site! She told everyone where to find this commentary, and people who had the blinkers on had them taken off (me included).

If she just hadn’t broken the damn easy lockdown rules in the first place, half the people on this thread wouldn’t be here.
This. I also watch beccarose videos and if that whole drama had never happened I wouldn’t even have given brogan a second thought past “ok these videos aren’t as they used to be but I’ll carry on watching Cos I alwsys have”. It was that drama which caused me to discover this website and dig into it. Otherwise I would have continued to be a placid regular viewer of hers with no real strong feeling either way but I would still watch everything (which is the name of the game really)

It is HER own behaviour that has drawn attention to her problematic side. Nobody suddenly came out of thin air and decided to talk about her without reason. She’s not actually big/famous enough to warrant the sort of negative attention that is unfounded like when celebs get random hate “because”.

Reactions: 28
this! Your right in what you say, if you are doing social media full time as your job, then it comes with the territory to get some comments that your not going to agree with on your videos.

Its really immature of her to spit her dummy out and EXPECT no one to criticise her / call her out on false behaviour, for example the shampoo situation etc.

This is how I ended up here when the whole Becca 💩 storm went down. I haven’t been on furlough and work on the frontline, so haven’t had more time on my hands, but actual annoyance and frustration at someone who has ‘influence’ and a platform being a total spoilt turd of a human being.
She does need to grow up and realise there are other people out in the world with perfectly valid feelings, POVs, and who may also not approve or like you.

It’s interesting I read somewhere on here (on a different thread) that a lot of ‘old school’ YouTubers seem to have gravitated towards vlogging and making videos because their lives weren’t that happy/healthy so it provided escapism in a way and then being a YouTuber became a career. These kind of Youtubers became very entitled and lost touch with reality and now view that they’re owed XYZ by their viewers/followers, instead of the other way around. It also shows very dark sides of people’s personalities because everything is centred around money and greed, over being genuinely connected and creative. I don’t know if any of this makes sense! 🙃

Reactions: 18
I think she’s uploading videos at different times each week to try and shake the ‘haters’ as she feels we were all waiting on a Monday night for her tit show to start and coming straight on here to chat about her.

I just can’t see how she can not see that if she feels the need to turn off her likes and dislikes button and have comments on approve only - that shows how tit her videos are!? She literally takes no responsibility.

Reactions: 23
To be fair, this thread moved fast even before lockdown, there's just something weirdly compelling about her, if that's the right word...

Reactions: 9
Also dunno if it’s just me but the way she was talking about new her new YouTube coach, she made it clear that the reason for working with a coach is to get more subscribers.

i just feel that if it were me, my goal would be to improve the quality of my videos which in turn would bring in more subs.

she’s always looking at quick wins rather putting any actual effort it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She is so full of tit it’s laughable.

You didn't cancel your trip Brogan, it was cancelled for you, big difference. And FYI seen as you clearly read here. I don’t hate you, I don’t think anyone on here actually hates you for that matter. I just think you’re a horrible, nasty head that needs to sort your mess of a life out

Reactions: 29
Yay a new thread ! Going to save the new video for tomorrow when my son inevitably gets me up at 6am .. 🤣 can’t wait for it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think she’s uploading videos at different times each week to try and shake the ‘haters’ as she feels we were all waiting on a Monday night for her tit show to start and coming straight on here to chat about her.

I just can’t see how she can not see that if she feels the need to turn off her likes and dislikes button and have comments on approve only - that shows how tit her videos are!? She literally takes no responsibility.
Ummm weren't we doing that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Okay so let's play devils advocate and she only reads her comments and hasn't been on here for years... This is her supposed reaction to her limited comments (because most people are blocked 😂).

I wish she would come clean, acknowledge the criticism and create better content. I couldn't give a toss if she was a 8 or 18 but her attitude stinks and that's why her channel is growing at a snail's pace.

Reactions: 11
Don't know if anyone else has noticed but she seems to have replied to a lot of comments on her latest video with proper replies rather than just "thanks." She definitely reads here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok so I have a lot of thoughts from the new video. I’ll bullet them for ease:
• She has read through all the comments on here, clearly.
• She seems to have realized that people here have a point and there’s a lot of pointers that could improve her channel.
• She seemed genuinely upset (trying to hide it) about the stuff she read on here so I felt a bit sorry for her.
• She may start using SPF which is great cos she’s young and can improve her skin (she needs to drink lots of water now too, not Pepsi max!).
• Instead of Florida, she is going to stay in the UK and do a glamping style holiday, and even better she’s bringing Bonnie! (This is the best news!)
• When she mentioned the ‘mean girl’ about her island people comment I died with laughter cos I remember that being discussed on here and well, it’s just hilarious 😂 ... you guys!
• I really hope this is a turning point and wake up call for her to start producing better content and stop being lazy with her actual job!

Reactions: 30
Well she definitely reads here.. who was it that suggested they go on a holiday here in the UK and take Bonnie along, instead of going to Disney?

What annoys me though, is that she can’t just deal with the fact that she’s been a bit of a lazy C U Next Tuesday recently, she just assumes we’ve all been furloughed and are just bored and being picky 🤣 No hun, most of us are still in work & you’ve always been a bit of a cow, you’ve just been too busy galavanting around the world on free holidays to stop and notice what ‘real’ people think of you.

Don’t put your lazy ass, negative attitude down to us, you’ve been slacking for months and want someone/thing to blame. When ever have you took responsibility for anything??

Don’t even talk to me about the careoke, loves that ‘forr-churn’ song doesn’t she 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
If only 50% of the people watching her videos are subscribed, and she’s only getting 18k views on each video, why are views from her subscribers so low? Surely an 11% engagement (9k of 76k subscribers) is something to address?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.