Brogan Tate #33 She did the mash, the big potato mash. The vlog was trash, she only wants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Please can we stop mentioning April on this thread. She is obviously vulnerable and Its not right to discuss her even if it is brogan related,This forum is for influencers.

when people de-rail the talk from influencers, it gives non tattlers ammunition to say this site is full of trolls and bullying.

We do a “picky bits” (as we call them) board like that occasionally. We get everything out so you can have a bit of what you want. Doesn’t mean it all gets eaten. Blocks of cheese can just go back in the fridge.

Reactions: 9
We do a “picky bits” (as we call them) board like that occasionally. We get everything out so you can have a bit of what you want. Doesn’t mean it all gets eaten. Blocks of cheese can just go back in the fridge.
But also, I don't give a duck if Brogan does eat 2 whole blocks of cheese, what she eats is her business and I do feel like she can't win with that topic - I remember once people on here were trashing a salad she was eating 🙄

If it makes her happy, Brogan can eat a whole block of cheddar every day washed down with 3L of pepsi max for all I care, so long as she stops editing her photos to look slimmer and owns her size. It sends the wrong message entirely to slim herself in pics.

Reactions: 30
Did anyone catch this gem on her stories this morning?

From Zac Efron to Ben in the next story...

B7568ECD-0920-4D44-A5BE-3F254D06EC69.jpeg
F38FED98-2A53-4C85-BB77-0C4652DE0EC5.jpeg

Not sure if anyone is familiar with ‘90 Day Fiance’ but Ben is looking more and more like Big Ed every time I see him.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Please can we stop mentioning April on this thread. She is obviously vulnerable and Its not right to discuss her even if it is brogan related,This forum is for influencers.

when people de-rail the talk from influencers, it gives non tattlers ammunition to say this site is full of trolls and bullying.
Arguably though she is also an ‘influencer’ or wannabe influencer as she has her own YouTube, has (or wants to write) her own blogs, goes to influencer conventions such as blogosphere, she has her own Instagram and has her own Twitter which she is using to ‘influence’ people to think negatively of people on this forum...

I don’t know the girl and have no interest in watching her but I’ve said it before and will say again: if you don’t want people to criticise don’t put your life out there for everyone to see?

As far as I can tell NO ONE has said anything horrid about her in particular (the total opposite it seems from things I’ve read) yet she is intent on commenting on things being said on here and smeering the name of this site all over her social media - which is (in a way) trolling isn’t it?!

I don’t want to derail the thread from Brogan chat but I get fed up of people saying ‘you can’t talk about this person and that person‘ but in the next breath/thread/forum they then let loose on so and so and so and so. There’s no difference to talk about her than there is talking about Beth, Binky, Garry or even Benji or Fraser or Julie etc... it’s kinda worse mentioning Benji, Fraser, Julie etc as they ARE NOT influencers, don’t have their own YouTube channels and don’t mention anything to do with the site on their Instagrams or twitters. Just my opinion - sorry if peeps don’t agree.

Reactions: 43
She really needs to get a fringe cut in ro cover that 5 head and i think she'd benefit for a Lob cut and some highlights

Reactions: 2
I am sure Brogs has a jumbo jar of Hellmann's in the cupboard for his hair. (Watch the couples tell all programme. Ed is actually quite funny)

Aww c'mon that pic of him and the dog is cute. But just look at the state of that curtain that doesn't even cover the window properly. 🧐😆

Is there something wrong with the dog's hips/lower back, or do all spaniels walk like that?

Reactions: 8
Two hours for a manicure and pedicure? What!? It takes them 10-15 minutes to do my gel nails (hands)

Reactions: 5
I am sure Brogs has a jumbo jar of Hellmann's in the cupboard for his hair. (Watch the couples tell all programme. Ed is actually quite funny)

Aww c'mon that pic of him and the dog is cute. But just look at the state of that curtain that doesn't even cover the window properly. 🧐😆

Is there something wrong with the dog's hips/lower back, or do all spaniels walk like that?
Haha I wonder if benjo smells "sour" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Arguably though she is also an ‘influencer’ or wannabe influencer as she has her own YouTube, has (or wants to write) her own blogs, goes to influencer conventions such as blogosphere, she has her own Instagram and has her own Twitter which she is using to ‘influence’ people to think negatively of people on this forum...

I don’t know the girl and have no interest in watching her but I’ve said it before and will say again: if you don’t want people to criticise don’t put your life out there for everyone to see?

As far as I can tell NO ONE has said anything horrid about her in particular (the total opposite it seems from things I’ve read) yet she is intent on commenting on things being said on here and smeering the name of this site all over her social media - which is (in a way) trolling isn’t it?!

I don’t want to derail the thread from Brogan chat but I get fed up of people saying ‘you can’t talk about this person and that person‘ but in the next breath/thread/forum they then let loose on so and so and so and so. There’s no difference to talk about her than there is talking about Beth, Binky, Garry or even Benji or Fraser or Julie etc... it’s kinda worse mentioning Benji, Fraser, Julie etc as they ARE NOT influencers, don’t have their own YouTube channels and don’t mention anything to do with the site on their Instagrams or twitters. Just my opinion - sorry if peeps don’t agree.
i don’t follow her closely so if she is putting her life out there fair enough but i was speaking more from the point of view that she is vulnerable and people don’t always Look into things properly and they will see her post on twitter and assume this site is trolling her as we have seen with so many times.

Tattle gets a bad rep and I wouldn’t want people to think that we are like that.

i have got a warning from admin for trying to protect the site from tit names we have been called but whatever, if tattle admins are happy for that to be said then 🤷🏽‍♀️

there are posts on on this forum a lot worse that what I have said and they don’t get warnings.

Reactions: 4
My biggest question is, why not just keep some of the cheese in the fridge? I just think it's laughable to have that much cheese out when you have put the the smallest bits of fruit and veg ever on the plate. Portioning exists but only for the healthy stuff it seems 😂

You're all sitting there eating an entire brie and a full block of cheddar? 😂 Come on now....

Reactions: 3
My biggest question is, why not just keep some of the cheese in the fridge? I just think it's laughable to have that much cheese out when you have put the the smallest bits of fruit and veg ever on the plate. Portioning exists but only for the healthy stuff it seems 😂

You're all sitting there eating an entire brie and a full block of cheddar? 😂 Come on now....
Haha I would definitely eat a whole block of brie if i felt like it, at Christmas I get mad when I have to share a cheese board!

Dunno why you care so much what she eats or puts in the fridge or the grape to cheese ratio but hey ho, guess different people get annoyed about different things.

They probs didn't eat the whole block of cheese but we'll never know. You can message her and ask if she put it wrapped it up and put it back if you like?

Reactions: 10
Two hours for a manicure and pedicure? What!? It takes them 10-15 minutes to do my gel nails (hands)
15 mins for gel nails? I’m sorry, but that’s ridiculously quick. Gel nails (shellac) should take around 45 mins on bare nails and up to an hour if soaking off previous colour and re-applying. Especially if you want all the nail prep/cuticles done properly.

I would say 2 hours is about right for a good quality mani/pedi

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Haha I would definitely eat a whole block of brie if i felt like it, at Christmas I get mad when I have to share a cheese board!

Dunno why you care so much what she eats or puts in the fridge or the grape to cheese ratio but hey ho, guess different people get annoyed about different things.

They probs didn't eat the whole block of cheese but we'll never know. You can message her and ask if she put it wrapped it up and put it back if you like?
I'm not annoyed 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.