Brogan Tate #33 She did the mash, the big potato mash. The vlog was trash, she only wants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Brogan who, in the past four months:
1. Broke lockdown rules, then created content out of it
2. Doxxed a fellow vlogger
3. Unethically acquired a dog
4. Wished a terminally ill followers to ‘have a great week’

feels like she’s been ‘ripped apart’ by trolls and ‘resents’ her own picked upload time and day?
By those rules, let me tell my clients that their expectations of work is just trolling me and they’re ugly haters if they disagree 😶
You’re nearly thirty Brogan - grow up

Reactions: 37
I was about to say “tbh, a garden would be last on my priories” and then I realised she doesn’t have a FT job and has been sat on her Arse for months 😂

Reactions: 12
To be fair maybe they don’t intend to eat it all at once and can store it in the refrigerator to pick at as a snack for the next few days.

I do have a free idea for Brogan though. She should have a go at healthy meal prep - for normal people. Not a family of 6 who make enormous buckets of food and not a gym loving person who makes 300 calorie salad bowls. Just normal, reasonable meal prep ideas for one or two people that are realistic and easy and healthy. I don’t see many of these videos and when I do they aren’t affordable or realistic or you have to eat the same thing 5 days in a row.
she could make some of WW meals, they are sensible and 'what i eat in a day on WW' gets good views,

oh sorry but wait, you can't get sponsored by WW unless you have a HUGE following or have already had success on the plan, bummer

Reactions: 7
Why would she be reluctant to go next year? Hopefully by then things will be back to some ‘normal’ in the parks and she’d get her monies worth and surely have a more enjoyable time
While I applaud your optimism there's no sign of Florida making any kind of recovery for a long time yet. I think face masks and social distancing will be the new normal until COVID is under control, and Florida is a long way away from that at the moment.

Reactions: 5
She’s asked when we think she should go to Disney. Like I don’t have over things to figure out in my own life. So I’m gunna give my thoughts especially for you brogan.
I don’t think you should go at all. Just forget it. Sort your life out and get a job. Being an influencer isn’t the job for you, it comes naturally to some people & It’s sooo not coming naturally to you. Just Stop.

who gets a ‘coach’ to force themselves into a job that clearly isn’t working for them??? Begging for subscribers. We are not subscribed because we don’t think you deserve it. You don’t get promotions without hard work? Or actually being good at the job?

also your hair looked so thick in the latest vlog..... 😬

Reactions: 21
I'm such a fat duck i saw her cheese board and honestly thought it looked like the most delicious thing ever and wish me and my bf were able to have it. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm such a fat duck i saw her cheese board and honestly thought it looked like the most delicious thing ever and wish me and my bf were able to have it. 😂
Haha me too, she's like "omg all this is only for 2 people" and everyone here is like omg so much food. Lol I'd eat that by myself huns 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
That freckle on her lip is definitely getting bigger 😬 It is like looking at skin cancer just waiting to happen 😳

• Wow
I bloody hope shes put Bonnie in a shade corner and a bowl of water outside i'm melting, hope Bonnie has shat everywhere in the house it will bring in some colour

Yep she addressed everyfink weve said on here in vlogs

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tbh I think with some people on here she really can't win. Not that I'm defending her in any way but sometimes you have to roll your eyes at a few comments.

Has anyone seen the recent insta story of her curly hair. I felt so awkward watching it, what was with that eyebrow raise at the end 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
065EDADF-E090-4C21-B375-F508FF39B2A7.jpeg

Was literally just coming to mention the eyebrow raise! She’s really bleeping obsessed with herself isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry that is not curly hair its a bleeping electric shock look what a mess🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What do you mean? That shampoo and conditioner she was advertising has obviously done wonders for her hair. It looks amazing 🙄
I wonder how many of her fans who rushed to use her discount on that shampoo have seen that picture and are bitterly regretting forking out £50 if that's the result (answer is probably none of them as if Brogan said lemon juice bleached your hair and gave them a discount for lemons at Asda they would rush to buy them).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.