Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo I signed up to WW the other day and was just getting used to the app and you can search other members... I found brogan🤔 she’s either doing WW on the sly so if she fails its not as embarrasing to have to update us, She’s working with them orrrr she just wants to shock us with a weightloss and pretend shes done it all by herself

Reactions: 1
Sooo I signed up to WW the other day and was just getting used to the app and you can search other members... I found brogan🤔 she’s either doing WW on the sly so if she fails its not as embarrasing to have to update us, She’s working with them orrrr she just wants to shock us with a weightloss and pretend shes done it all by herself
I think with WW it's a long term ad where the influencer has to do two months first before they reveal there weight lose and how they have done it

Reactions: 2
WW signed Alison Hammond up last year. She didn’t lose weight. It’s all a scam. Brogan is a lazy lump and no dog is going to get her fit.

Reactions: 14
Someone posted this already, could be for an AD, but she’s already eating tit again.. so she will just post another photoshopped image with good angles for the reveal.. she’s really good at that! 🤣 she also followed WW on Instagram.

Orrrrr she’s been given 12 weeks free by her doctor, as her 12 week SW freebie from the doc failed as soon as it was time for her to actually pay! 🤔

Reactions: 17
Anyone else noticed how boring her Instagram stories have been lately. All she posts is those re-shared positive type illustrations, screen shots of who's been watching her vlogs (er who cares) or dog spam.

Reactions: 14
Omg 😂😂😂😂 who irons sat down
I have done this once, but in my defence I had torn the ligaments in both ankles and couldn’t stand, it’s not a regular occurrence 😂. Bogey looks like this is her regular ironing start position.

Reactions: 7
As Brogan’s channel is pretty much dead and she now spends her days fighting for Benji’s attention now he’s found his true love in Bonnie, she’s not giving much to talk about.

So to get this thread moving again, let’s all share our favourite Brogan moments from over the years.

I’ll start with the infamous ironing incident of July 2019. Still one of my highlights and makes me laugh to this day when I iron (standing up!)

View attachment 156569
A fairly recent moment, but I enjoyed the melt down when her new wellies didn’t fit because of her ‘massive calf muscles’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Disney dining plans have been cancelled.. does anyone know if this is just for 2021 bookings of this this will effect boggey?

Reactions: 1
As Brogan’s channel is pretty much dead and she now spends her days fighting for Benji’s attention now he’s found his true love in Bonnie, she’s not giving much to talk about.

So to get this thread moving again, let’s all share our favourite Brogan moments from over the years.

I’ll start with the infamous ironing incident of July 2019. Still one of my highlights and makes me laugh to this day when I iron (standing up!)

View attachment 156569
I got so distracted by my favourite picture I didn’t realise there was a question within this post!

One of my favourite moments has to be a recent one from the Winter in the City vlog where she was singing along to PussyCat Dolls in her hotel room whilst she did her makeup. There were some gems from that.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Disney dining plans have been cancelled.. does anyone know if this is just for 2021 bookings of this this will effect boggey?
It's all dining plans for the foreseeable from when they reopen, so yeah it's affects her 😂

Reactions: 4
Ok I admit to being super lazy when it comes to ironing- I can’t even be arsed to get the board out i just do it on my bed 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
She does look better! Finally wearing something age appropriate rather than the granny tea dresses and jumpsuits

Reactions: 24
I think it’s the best Brogan has looked for ages in that new picture she uploaded👏🏻!! She almost looks like the old brogan, hopefully she’ll dress like this more!

Reactions: 27
Though she really needs to start taking care of her skin spf wise, and not just her face.

Reactions: 8
She looks happier! But why is she stood at such an odd angle? And them chins though...

Reactions: 9
I did actually think she looked quite nice!! Her outfit is much better. I wonder if she is loosing weight

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.