Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disney dining has been cancelled for ALL of 2020, but if you re-book for next year or move your booking to 2021 you are entitled to the dining plan!
Unfortunately no dining plan for 2021 either, we have it booked for feb and after reading online rang Disney today and they are in the process of removing them from all invoices 😭

That was a very weak vlog, literally zero effort and I used to enjoy her vlogs. Why are the number of likes turned off?

Reactions: 8
Gotten around to watch the vlog... And I'm sorry did she refer as these times they've been on lockdown as "chill time"??? How clueless!!!
And how is it that in two weeks she hasn't had time to practice piano?? They take the poor dog on ONE 20/30 minute walk, so that excuse is crap.. And what other things does she have to do? She hoovers for 5 minutes and cleans the floor for another five.... I guess blocking followers and buying subs is a very time consuming task..
I used to be a big fan of hers, really liked the Florida vlogs as she wasn't one of those vloggers who felt the need to show every ride and show from start to finish, but now her videos seem so empty and lack direction. If I was a new subscriber I would feel defrauded. This was a boring, weak, mess of a video and it's only influencing me to not buy that projector. But hey thank you Brog for the basic info we could've all researched for ourselves (y)

Reactions: 23
She could have done a really good video with this sponsorship. If they hadn’t wasted the downstairs room as a dumping ground embellished with tacky white MDF, she could have made that into Benji’s gaming set up with either the projector or the normal tv; or created an actual indoor or outdoor cinema....
😂😂😂 She can't even let Ben have a mug to himself

Reactions: 4
I mean I guess we aren't just helping Brogan with content ideas. You guys deserve a commission or something 😂

She's not wrong though. Photo editing shouldn't be allowed on body photos.

Reactions: 3
So her mum sells projectors yet she’s waited to be gifted one FOR FREE then had the audacity to say it’s reasonably priced?! I cannot deal with her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The reason she’s not telling her minions or anyone about her WW journey is because she knows she’s not in it 💯 so if she doesn’t mention it then she can’t be patronised by peasants when she fails 🤣

‘Navigating adulthood and vlogging it all’ her bio should be changed to navigating adulthood and editing it all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The arms comment was 😬 full on shade!!
Came on to say this too! Hahaha beths fake post is actually better edited than brogans real attempt though. Such shade and deffo suggests Beth knows Brogie edits her pics

Unfortunately no dining plan for 2021 either, we have it booked for feb and after reading online rang Disney today and they are in the process of removing them from all invoices 😭

That was a very weak vlog, literally zero effort and I used to enjoy her vlogs. Why are the number of likes turned off?
yep no dining plans any time soon so I imagine they will have reduced restaurant capacity to allow social distancing. It’s just not going to be the same so really can’t understand why brogan is still so desperate to go, also so unfair on Bonnie when she will have only been with them for a few months and they’re already leaving her 😢😢. Having the likes/Dislikes turned off is just agiven now for Brogan. She was getting a really highnumber is dislikes so just like everything that brogan does like .. she just hides it and pretends.

Reactions: 6
I find it weird to buy a bag for dog walks. If we go on long walks I’ll take a water bottle that has a bowl attached some treats and poo bags in my pockets I don’t really understand what she would need. Maybe it’s easier to carry everything in a bag and if she takes a ball etc but doesn’t really seem necessary.
And uhm seems like she has a perfectly good EMPTY bag she already took on walks pre-dog so why the need for an overpriced one!?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does anyone need to be taking a bag with them to walk a dog? A picnic maybe but daily walks? No. Stick yer keys in ya pocket and get out the door and go walk for two hours. Dog walking shouldn’t require all this faffing around. Not everything about life needs to be turned into this glamorous event....just get out and do it.

Reactions: 24

When did you speak to them? We re-booked last week for September next year over the phone and dining plan was still included (just no discount on 14 day tickets etc!). They are only cancelling disney dining plans for this and all disney reservations until next year! If you also go through the process of booking online, you have the option to add it onto the booking etc.

Agree about the vlog being awful! Makes me boil with rage that there is a pandemic/recession etc. going on and they paid her to promoted their nearly £500 product!?

Reactions: 4
I have a smallish backpack I use for dog walks, but I have two dogs and because of various issues with them (I’m rehabbing ex kill pound dogs) I need about 6 diff length leads and lots of treats 😂 I also just don’t like using my handbag and getting it full of gravy bones and stuff! I also just prefer the backpack to free up my hands! I only take it on big walks, not quick trips to the park or round the block. I also just find it easy to have a grab and go bag. I should add mines a free high vis one from a safety event at work....it’s called FASHUN ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.