Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Just rewatched this video were they introduce Brogan and she just comes across as tragic
I just watched it and cringed big time!! She looks so awkward!! You can sense how uncomfortable she feels! Very different vibe to how it comes across on her vlogs

I just watched it and cringed big time!! She looks so awkward!! You can sense how uncomfortable she feels! Very different vibe to how it comes across on her vlogs

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So I’m guessing she spent today sleeping off the busy busy day she had yesterday 🤣

• Haha
Bogey takes food photography seriously guys.. check out the face..
673CB75A-020D-4B56-8DB3-EA48ED9CAC9A.jpeg

B68418B3-A57A-497A-B420-45E6A17A7909.jpeg

DC2C4D14-964A-412B-9C49-1E1402472E97.jpeg

even the skipper is life wtf you doin girl..
77DF4140-30E5-4DFB-9576-87D5E2416EE3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I’m not sure who Brogie booked Disney with but Disney have just emailed L&R dreaming and told them they need to make a decision about whether they’re going on their Sept trip by the end of the month
I wonder if Brogan had the same ultimatum

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure who Brogie booked Disney with but Disney have just emailed L&R dreaming and told them they need to make a decision about whether they’re going on their Sept trip by the end of the month
I wonder if Brogan had the same ultimatum
Yes I know Victoria from Disney in detail also got the same email, she booked direct with Disney. Victoria discussed brogan abit in her live last night, saying Brogan got an email from Attraction Tickets Direct saying the same thing. Meltdowns at dawn in Brogans house.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes I know Victoria from Disney in detail also got the same email, she booked direct with Disney. Victoria discussed brogan abit in her live last night, saying Brogan got an email from Attraction Tickets Direct saying the same thing. Meltdowns at dawn in Brogans house.
I think they’ll be wanting to discourage people coming from overseas which makes sense

That video! The couple are 100% better at making content, I mean it’s so much more professional, Bogies videos always look like she’s filming to show her grandkids home video, always out of focus recently! Also how is it she looked soooo much better there, like she had less space and amenities and still looked far better than she does now. She’s so lazy with her appearance now and it really shows! I’ve never seen a 26 year old like that.

Reactions: 10
I think they’ll be wanting to discourage people coming from overseas which makes sense
Yes i think your right, I think it will put people off going this year.
Vistoria also read out her email and it was lots of suggestive language towards going to disney in 2021.
I think Brogan would still maintain her booking for october hoping the us borders open for then. I would be really shocked if she cancelled Disney for this year off her own decision.

Did Victoria say if she would still be going or not??

Reactions: 2
If UK citizens are allowed into the US she'll be there (she says she's "still thinking about it" yeh, right, Victoria. She's gagging to get back). But the travel restrictions are a huge if at the moment.

Reactions: 6
If UK citizens are allowed into the US she'll be there (she says she's "still thinking about it" yeh, right, Victoria. She's gagging to get back). But the travel restrictions are a huge if at the moment.
What’s the point?? There’s no guarantee they’re going to get a reservation for Disney...

Reactions: 10
Thanks to whoever linked Leaving the Nest, I've subscribed because they seen like a fun, interesting couple! And their videos are well edited 😊

Reactions: 13
Yes victoria, she said that she would go if the borders will open. She has a flight booked on 20th July and virgin are flying out that day.

All virgin flights have been moved to heathrow too, so Brogan will be flying from there.

Anyway back to the medsailors videos. So Im actually really shocked, firstly by Brogans appearance! I think she looked lovely. Secondly by how she didn't fall out with anyone on the trip and there was no meltdowns? or did I miss something?

Reactions: 1
Anyway back to the medsailors videos. So Im actually really shocked, firstly by Brogans appearance! I think she looked lovely. Secondly by how she didn't fall out with anyone on the trip and there was no meltdowns? or did I miss something?
She does get a bit flustered at when she first arrived, complaining it was hot and that checkin was chaos, and there was a problem with their boat so they had to change boats on the first night, which she also complained about! None of this was mentioned in Stephen and Jess’s vlog, so not quite sure why medsailors invite her back, she was hardly portraying them in a good light!
I felt a bit sorry for her on this one, there was Stephen and Jess, and 4 girls from either Australia or New Zealand, so brogan was on her own most of the time, and just seemed to hang around the captain all the time!

Reactions: 3
I adore Steven and Jess. They're gorgeous and they're vlogs are so interesting, informative and amazingly edited.
I reckon Brogladyte is waiting for Trump to open the boarders for them - COS SHE'S QUEEN B!!!!

• Haha
After 5 years I’ve finally caved and watched bogies trek America trip- I can see how easily her lil fans could fall for her whinging/crying because there were times were I was like oh bless her then remembered that she has made a habit of being not so nice to others... the girl apologised and wanted to move on but she decided she didn’t want to and only excluded herself further. I would LOVE to see her and banjo do one as a couple (mainly because they wouldn’t be able to physically do half the stuff she did in the original vids lol)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.