Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mickeys not so scary halloween party cancelled for the year.. tell us again brogan, are you still determined to go on your trip in October??

Reactions: 8
Is anyone else fed up of Whiffy Beth checking this thread to see what Brogan is getting called out about, and then making a big point of doing the opposite to Brogan to try and gain favour. It all feels very contrived to me like she saw everyone sticking up for Becca and now she wants in on the action herself. She’s as fake as the rest of them

Reactions: 31
Is anyone else fed up of Whiffy Beth checking this thread to see what Brogan is getting called out about, and then making a big point of doing the opposite to Brogan to try and gain favour. It all feels very contrived to me like she saw everyone sticking up for Becca and now she wants in on the action herself. She’s as fake as the rest of them
Yep I’m getting a bit fed up of this too now. It’s just too obvious now like I did like Beth and I do still like her content but not when it’s just inspired by what everyone is talking about on here.

If we talk about how Brogan shouldn’t go to Florida in October, Beth posts on IG about not wanting to go to Florida this year and not being able to see why other people want to. If we post about Brogan’s photoshopping she starts calling out photo editing. If we say that Brogan should own her size Beth posts a caption about how she owns her size.

At the end of the day, Brogan called Beth out as someone who helped her identify Becca so she was clearly involved. Maybe she didn’t like the way Brogan handled it afterwards on Twitter but either way she was clearly happy to help identify the culprit! She’s acting like she’s nothing like Brogan and played no part in it but come on.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They are all fake and childish. Not to mention extremely arrogant and self entitled.
It's amusing how everyone thinks their voice/opinion is worthy or deserves to be heard and respected by everyone else. Nobody cares what you think/feel except your family and close friends. You are worthless to the billions of people in the world who don't know you personally and you are not special. People need to get a sense of proportion and remember that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yep I’m getting a bit fed up of this too now. It’s just too obvious now like I did like Beth and I do still like her content but not when it’s just inspired by what everyone is talking about on here.

If we talk about how Brogan shouldn’t go to Florida in October, Beth posts on IG about not wanting to go to Florida this year and not being able to see why other people want to. If we post about Brogan’s photoshopping she starts calling out photo editing. If we say that Brogan should own her size Beth posts a caption about how she owns her size.

At the end of the day, Brogan called Beth out as someone who helped her identify Becca so she was clearly involved. Maybe she didn’t like the way Brogan handled it afterwards on Twitter but either way she was clearly happy to help identify the culprit! She’s acting like she’s nothing like Brogan and played no part in it but come on.
I agree with everything, I don’t like Brogan or Beth but if it wasn’t for Brogan Beth would still be on a few hundred followers as that’s all she had to begin with when she latched on to Brogan. To me it seems she used Brogan for followers and invites to Disney events when she was a nobody, and now they’ve fallen out she is still using her for followers albeit in a different way. She clearly reads here so Beth either stop lurking on here and using this thread for content or brave up and tell us what really happened with Brogan because you’re boring us now

Reactions: 12
The reason she’s not telling her minions or anyone about her WW journey is because she knows she’s not in it 💯 so if she doesn’t mention it then she can’t be patronised by peasants when she fails 🤣

‘Navigating adulthood and vlogging it all’ her bio should be changed to navigating adulthood and editing it all 🙄
Vodkaandcoke you should put this forward as next thread name 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Come on Beth, spill the tea ☕ And whilst you’re at it, you could tell us what happened with Brogan and Charlotte too 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder if she’s starting to feel the pinch so that’s why she’s making a master list of affiliate links and pushing her cameo ... !

I know how you can save some money Broges .... stop buying ugly bags for £100

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought Brogan turned her DMs off? And we all know her advice will be 'google it'

I actually think Beth shading Brogan is quite amusing and we all know if Beth really did spill the tea that Brogan would play the victim all over again like she did with Becca. I do think Beth used Brogan but Brogan uses people all the time so in a way its a taste of her own medicine.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So she went weeks without posting a video but in the space of less than 24 hours she’s managed to post multiple ads. I really hope that her followers notice this as it is just so obvious that she only cares about money

Reactions: 25
The weight gain is also compounded by the IUD...They say there's no research to indicate that you gain weight on it but almost all people do.

I got the mirena 3 months ago and I've put on heaps of weight because of it.

I don't get hiding the weight watches side, unless it's an ad. Maybe this is the 'difficult company she was working with? :cautious:
I just wanted to echo this too, when i said previously I gained weight it was around when I started contraction too. Theres been crazy amounts of studies that suggest that type of contraception she has makes you gain weight.

Also about the Disney dining. If you do a brand new booking for WDW 2021 is the free dining available?

TBH this disney news hardly affects brogan, her last trip and the trip in October is 100% gifted for free from Attraction Tickets Direct. All she has to do is move it around, she won't lose a single penny from it, unlike normal folk who live in the real world.

Reactions: 3
I just wanted to echo this too, when i said previously I gained weight it was around when I started contraction too. Theres been crazy amounts of studies that suggest that type of contraception she has makes you gain weight.

Also about the Disney dining. If you do a brand new booking for WDW 2021 is the free dining available?

TBH this disney news hardly affects brogan, her last trip and the trip in October is 100% gifted for free from Attraction Tickets Direct. All she has to do is move it around, she won't lose a single penny from it, unlike normal folk who live in the real world.
Didn’t Brogan pay for the trip in October? Seem to remember her making a big deal about the fact it was all paid for with their own money 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.