Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her questions video.

I don’t understand why she makes no effort in her appearance for these videos? i understand for vlogs why she wouldn’t, but something like this, at least do your hair and make up, if I went to work looking a mess I would be spoken to

she is so unprofessional and lazy.

Reactions: 24
In my job I can get away with it but im in the warehouse industry and it melts off my face so Brogan has no excuse for not making effort fed up of seeing a blank canvas on our screens bleeping make proper effort you lazy half wit, shes constantly a scruff she used to doll herself up years ago just to upload a selfie for the gram not being nasty but she looks stinking 😷

My guy would be having a talk with me about my looks like that 24/7

Reactions: 12
she's just totally given up , she actually used to be so motivating to watch! its sad now

Reactions: 11
In my job I can get away with it but im in the warehouse industry and it melts off my face so Brogan has no excuse for not making effort fed up of seeing a blank canvas on our screens bleeping make proper effort you lazy half wit, shes constantly a scruff she used to doll herself up years ago just to upload a selfie for the gram not being nasty but she looks stinking 😷

My guy would be having a talk with me about my looks like that 24/7
I think Brogan putting make up on would give her a little more self confidence and I imagine it would improve her overall mood. She’s definitely stuck in a rut but I hope having Bonnie will improve her moods and make her a little bit more enthusiastic.

TBH, I’m envious of people who don’t feel the need to put make up on everyday, whether that’s out of confidence or laziness

Reactions: 12
Not been watching her or following but I’m assuming by some of these comments her positive life changes didn’t last beyond the video?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I was watching another Youtuber who was openly honest about the fact ad revenue atm is really really low, and makes him feel like he doesn't want to post cause of it. But he loves what he does so continues to carry on with his normal content.

Could this be why Brogan has become SO LAZY? I noticed Jade Billington and Helen Anderson haven't been posting much either.

Reactions: 16
Just checked her Social Blade, how is she up 800 youtube subscribers in the last 30 days when she's barely uploaded anything.

Must be buying them surely?!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I think Brogan putting make up on would give her a little more self confidence and I imagine it would improve her overall mood. She’s definitely stuck in a rut but I hope having Bonnie will improve her moods and make her a little bit more enthusiastic.

TBH, I’m envious of people who don’t feel the need to put make up on everyday, whether that’s out of confidence or laziness
During the summer months I’ve got a bit of a tan on my face so haven’t bothered with make up, especially just being at home these last three months, but you’d think brogan might like to make an effort for her videos especially as they’re so few and far between lately!! She literally just can’t be arsed anymore and it really shows 🙁

Reactions: 4
She only does YouTube cause she can’t be arsed doing anything else. I’m sorry, and no disrespect to anyone, but let’s be real.. YouTube is EASY money, no matter how much she wants to act like she works soooooo hard and it’s so tough, she has it good. If the ads suddenly stop coming in and she is only earning pennies through her AD sense she won’t carry on. She’d HATE to have to go and get a job and work for someone else. She can’t cope with being told what to do/that she’s wrong or given some constructive criticism to improve. I think unless she changes and addresses some of her issues, Brogan is on a downward spiral. In two years time, I can’t see her being online and she will have to get a job. She probably has freelance as a back up in her head thinking she can do social media but I do actually think she may struggle with this. There are so many agencies out there who hire grads fresh out of uni and people with more experience actually managing company social accounts not personal ones. She was last freelance in 2016/2017 and a lot has changed and developed since then.

Reactions: 32
I imagine if push comes to shove then Julie will give her a job as ‘executive marketing manager’ at her little office supply company.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I imagine if push comes to shove then Julie will give her a job as ‘executive marketing manager’ at her little office supply company.
Until they inevitably fall out again, and Julie massacres Sebbie and the rest of Brogan's Disney tat like she did with the leather jacket back in the day :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was watching another Youtuber who was openly honest about the fact ad revenue atm is really really low, and makes him feel like he doesn't want to post cause of it. But he loves what he does so continues to carry on with his normal content.

Could this be why Brogan has become SO LAZY? I noticed Jade Billington and Helen Anderson haven't been posting much either.
She would never ever admit or discuss ad revenue.

It's a shame because when she also had a part-time job alongside her youtube she seemed so much more engaged, motivated and like she genuinely loved doing her vlogs. Since she has made it her full-time 'job' I think she has lost her appeal. She has got a little too big for her boots (cos she's a full-time influencer guyz!) and it does come across a lot in her vlogs. I don't think she is vlogging/youtubing for the love of it any more, now that she relies on it as her income her heart just isn't in it, the shine has gone I'm afraid.

Reactions: 15
She would never ever admit or discuss ad revenue.

It's a shame because when she also had a part-time job alongside her youtube she seemed so much more engaged, motivated and like she genuinely loved doing her vlogs. Since she has made it her full-time 'job' I think she has lost her appeal. She has got a little too big for her boots (cos she's a full-time influencer guyz!) and it does come across a lot in her vlogs. I don't think she is vlogging/youtubing for the love of it any more, now that she relies on it as her income her heart just isn't in it, the shine has gone I'm afraid.
It's a shame, cause I think her audience would much more prefer for her to be transparent, rather than secretive about everything and make excuses

Reactions: 6
Brogan likely earns at least 30-40k at the moment. It’s highly unlikely Julie would be able to offer her a role on even 20k unless she drops her 2 members of staff she currently hires. Brogan has her head in the clouds and thinks positive positive quotes, manifesting success and being “kind to herself” is enough. More and more people are seeing her true colours, this is clear from how many dislikes her videos Get to the point she now keeps it turned off. She can delete negative comments all she wants but she can’t go on forever. She is so unlikeable because of her attitude.

Reactions: 13
Just checked her Social Blade, how is she up 800 youtube subscribers in the last 30 days when she's barely uploaded anything.

Definitely buying them.. she wants the 100k award so bad she will buy it 🤣
Her Twitter account can’t relate though..
91EE96D1-2B04-4FA4-8786-CADCB3978439.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She will definitely buy her way to the 100k Award because that will be the next thing 'that will make her happy short term'. Although I have heard YouTube doesn't always send out the award now. Can you imagine if she does all that and then doesn't get the award thing.....oh the meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She will definitely buy her way to the 100k Award because that will be the next thing 'that will make her happy short term'. Although I have heard YouTube doesn't always send out the award now. Can you imagine if she does all that and then doesn't get the award thing.....oh the meltdown
You have to apply for it now I believe and I’ve heard they regularly clear out bot accounts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

How has YouTube not got a grip on this? You tubers buying subs has gone on for way way too long - they should be punished

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.