Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they’ll move you to an equal or better hotel though apparently so this would work in her favour possibly staying somewhere nicer.
Pop is open and that is a value (also the most rooms on property I beleive) so hopefully they just move her there. Girl does not deserve an upgrade.

Edit: Husband just checked and apparently the statement from Disney is they won't be upgrading people as there's so many - if your stay is impacted you will have to ring up and either move it to another resort (and pay any difference) or it will get cancelled. Makes sense otherwise the open hotels will be RAMMED.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Pop is open and that is a value (also the most rooms on property I beleive) so hopefully they just move her there. Girl does not deserve an upgrade.

Edit: Husband just checked and apparently the statement from Disney is they won't be upgrading people as there's so many - if your stay is impacted you will have to ring up and either move it to another resort (and pay any difference) or it will get cancelled. Makes sense otherwise the open hotels will be RAMMED.
pop is so much nicer than all stars 😂 oh that’s changed then!! It does make sense but also pretty unfair that just because you picked a hotel that Disney decided not to open you have to pay more or cancel. Disney are handling this a bit weird imo 😂

Reactions: 4
The P&O cruise vlog with Megan came up in my recommended videos so I skimmed through it and good old Brogey removed the bit where she talked about people saying she edited her photo..interesting..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
pop is so much nicer than all stars 😂 oh that’s changed then!! It does make sense but also pretty unfair that just because you picked a hotel that Disney decided not to open you have to pay more or cancel. Disney are handling this a bit weird imo 😂
I know but I'd still rather she ended up at pop than she gets an upgrade to beach club or poly or something!

And yeah the wording is ambiguous but that seems to be the case, and agreed Disney appear to have lost their minds, but in reality I think they are just removing all this stuff so they can relaunch it for the 50th under a different name and charge more (soz for the cynic in me).

Wonder if Brogs will actually admit defeat now and not go, probs not, feel like she would rather pay to upgrade than do that, although they will probably up those prices too.

The P&O cruise vlog with Megan came up in my recommended videos so I skimmed through it and good old Brogey removed the bit where she talked about people saying she edited her photo..interesting..
So she's editing old videos now? God no wonder she's always banging on about being so busy!

Tattle remembers Bogie. Tattle remembers.

Reactions: 13
2 things- Get the duck out of the old lady clothes and back in jeans like a normal 26 year old, phase eight...Jesus! How the hell Ben finds this granny attractive is beyond me!
Other thing, considering this is all her full time job, her photography skills are tit! Anybody could take the photos she does, it’s really poor content. I’m shocked ‘fans’ let her get away with posting such mediocre crap and don’t unfollow.

Reactions: 21
I think the skirt she has on today is okay but not overly flattering on her. Similar to what she used to wear but her body has obviously changed a lot. Which is fine, but she needs to learn to dress to flatter her new shape.

Spot the difference:2015 to now
Screenshot_20200622-080125_Instagram.jpg
20200622_080212.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Ah this makes me so sad. Girl you are so young and you are wasting some of the best and most fun years of your life. Nobody would know you are 26. You just look haggard and ill. Please please please do something about it.

Reactions: 16
When folks show photos like that I really do feel for her. I've put on three stone in the last few years and it kills me looking at old photos! It must hurt, and I bet that's why she west's such dowdy old clothes now.

Reactions: 18
It is horrifying that those images were only taken five years apart...She looks like an entirely different person!

Reactions: 2
When folks show photos like that I really do feel for her. I've put on three stone in the last few years and it kills me looking at old photos! It must hurt, and I bet that's why she west's such dowdy old clothes now.
Just want to clarify - i wasn't posting the pic to be like omg look how much weight she has gained. It was more to show she is trying to dress in her old style (which i actually loved before the granny dress phase came along).

I do think she needs to try and do something to lose some weight though if only because it's likely negatively impacting her health and will only become harder to lose as she gets to the end of her 20s. (As some in my mid/late 20s who fluctuates the same 1stone up and down constantly, i know haha)

Reactions: 3
Oh no I know you weren't ragging on her weight! I just get shocked every time I see an old photo of her (I only discovered hear earlier this year). Its so so easy putting on the weight. Nowhere near as easy (or fun!) losing it lol. She's a complete tool but I do feel for her on the weight thing because I'm there too haha.

Reactions: 2
Oh no I know you weren't ragging on her weight! I just get shocked every time I see an old photo of her (I only discovered hear earlier this year). Its so so easy putting on the weight. Nowhere near as easy (or fun!) losing it lol. She's a complete tool but I do feel for her on the weight thing because I'm there too haha.
I actually feel for her too. About a year ago I put on about 30 pounds in 6 months due to a medication that I was taking and even though I feel very insecure about it and am motivated to get it off, losing it has not been that easy and I still haven't reached my past weight.
So while I do agree with so many other comments on this thread about her laziness, bad attitude etc., I will not criticise her weight, because I actually really don't care. That's her own business.

Reactions: 5
So could any of us 😂 I did dryathon, couch to five and three weeks of ringfit adventure on the switch and lost like 3lbs. I'm NOT someone who loves to eat crap either, I never eat sweets and chocolate lol. I'm on the pill and i take (sometimes 🤭) metformin for suspected pocs and the weight just doesn't shift 😭 I suspect her coil or whatever she's on does not help matters for her. I think Bonnie could be her savour! I always said a dog would help me, but I don't think our 16 Yr old cat would approve lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
“I have other things to prioritise” like what!? I swear this girl could not do a normal job where you have to do multiple things at once everyday

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She has other things to do today that’s more important than editing her vlog. That’s fair enough, so why didn’t you edit it over the weekend then you lazy slob 🙄

Reactions: 3
How the duck has she not had time to do a weekly vlog! Youtube is her full time job? You don’t have time to do your job brogan? She is getting worse and worse

Reactions: 14
What’s more important to prioritise Brogey. Your work or shopping for tat? The laziness is beyond me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.