Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It gets worse! Julie took their washing because it got too much and things got on top of Brogan and she couldn’t do the washing!!!!!!! You don’t hand wash it then put it through the bleeping mangle you hole, it goes in a machine. How embarrassing for Benji with his fat lazy girlfriends mummy has to wash his underpants because girlfriend didn’t do it

I am officially done with this girl.
I can’t watch this as I’ll explode!
Our washing machine is on constantly - we have 4 kids who all do football & handball - and 2 adults! We manage to wash and dry everyone’s clothes all the time whilst both being in full time employment!

She’s literally beyond pathetic at this point!

Reactions: 19
Another pizza! That's like 4 pizza's in a week!

I will say though, at around 39 mins in the vlog, it looked like she'd done some sort of skincare and her skin looked not bad (still that bleeping towel on her head though!)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Shes "grateful her friend is cooking her dinner because she DOESNT HAVE A KITCHEN"

Fucks me right off!!! Shes making it sound like shes in a hostel with no access to any form of a kitchen. The lazy duck wit could easily whip up a dinner in that "kitchen", its perfectly useable!

I am so angry at that comment she made "doesnt have a kitchen", is she bleeping joking?

Sorry for the swearing but I just could not believe it, unsubscribed!!!!
The amount of people who’d love to have a kitchen like that! The selfishness and self absorbedness has reached new heights.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s an extreme shopaholic!
She goes to London to meet Gary! Has packed from home but no, when she arrives in the train station in London she goes into get new jeans, new bra and matching pants and socks! Wtf? Because you had NOTHING you could have packed from
home?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It gets worse! Julie took their washing because it got too much and things got on top of Brogan and she couldn’t do the washing!!!!!!! You don’t hand wash it then put it through the bleeping mangle you hole, it goes in a machine. How embarrassing for Benji with his fat lazy girlfriends mummy has to wash his underpants because girlfriend didn’t do it

I am officially done with this girl.
A mangle! I’m dead 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also how are guests going to feel with a load of stuffed toys looking at them as they sleep? Also why can’t she use her office as a filming room?

Reactions: 10
Their bathroom looks nice, I like it! But the floor looks so much like vinyl? Those aren’t actually tiles are they? I think the floor looks odd with small squares like that! Feel like floor should be big tiles!
It’s Lino! The roll was in their spare bedrum! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also how are guests going to feel with a load of stuffed toys looking at them as they sleep? Also why can’t she use her office as a filming room?
I said that? She could have just put a small sofa with a nice backdrop for filming and ever her ‘beauty desk’ under the window then the spare bedroom or the tat room as I call it could have been simplistic and basically a guest room

Wait what. You do up your bathroom and lay LINO on the floor? That should be tiles!! 😳
But tiles woulda cost more hahaha and then she couldn’t have bought more tat 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
We do our washing and drying ALL on a weekend and manage at least 4/5 loads on a day. And have a small washing machine..

What is this girl on about?!

Reactions: 12
Literally can’t cope. The word rum makes me wanna smash my phone up!!! Hasn’t got a kitchen! You having a laugh!!!!!! ‘Doing something for me’ on about the cinema. Everything you do is for you!!!!!!!!!!

Also I can’t deal with her whiny voice ‘oh wowwwwwwwww’ ‘oh my goddddddddd’

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry she’s a bleeping mutant ! She actually lives in another world!! She’s clearly asked mummy to take her washing as she doesn’t have a tumble dryer like she had back at Kevs so that meant having Effort to put the washing on the dryers. Can you imagine if she had a real problem ? On a serious note can you imagine if she had a child to look after 🧐

why did she feel the need to say “ my friend Georgie just moved out her family home into a RENTED flat with her b/f. Can she not just say Georgie just moved into her flat with her b/f . Everything is about status 🙄 self-centred work shy greedy hole!!

I really needed someone to help me work wise 2 mins later I’ve just spent 2hrs on my Nintendo switch. Can’t be that swamped with work

she is so infuriating !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I wonder what she’d have been like living in student halls if she’d have gone to university

Reactions: 1
I’m not going to comment on the house or her YouTube content as it honestly makes me want to say nasty things!

I will say though for the love of GOD please stop showing us your TROTTERS brogan. I don’t want to see them, honestly repulses me, you can even see fluff stuck between her toes!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I wonder what she’d have been like living in student halls if she’d have gone to university
I'm laughing at the idea that Brogan would have gotten the grades to get into uni

Reactions: 7
I’m not going to comment on the house or her YouTube content as it honestly makes me want to say nasty things!

I will say though for the love of GOD please stop showing us your TROTTERS brogan. I don’t want to see them, honestly repulses me, you can even see fluff stuck between her toes!
Honestly same, she needs to put a trigger warning or something. Atleast paint your toe nails or put some slippers on. Put me right of my dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else pick up on how many of our points she addressed without addressing in this vlog... especially in her train station car park chat...
😏

Reactions: 3
I’ve not been able to watch yet but just reading about the kitchen and the washing machine is making me so angry! How do all these people look up to her and tell her how amazing she is when she can’t even do her own bleeping washing or make dinner??

Reactions: 4
I’ve not been able to watch yet but just reading about the kitchen and the washing machine is making me so angry! How do all these people look up to her and tell her how amazing she is when she can’t even do her own bleeping washing or make dinner??
Cause her washers too small and her kitchen is completely unusable 😂😂😂😂😂
Or maybe she uses the kitchen as an excuse for stuffing her face and now her clothes are too big to fit as much in the washing machine 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.