Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

booklover1709

My heart broke when she passed up the grey cushions with the gold dragonflies for the overpriced bland knitted ones. I was sat there screaming at my phone 'omg she's going for the ones that will bring colour to her bland ass living room!' Ten minutes later,
*shock horror* she's bought the most boring grey cushions for £16.99! EACH! IN THIS TIME OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY SHE'S BLOWING £33.98 ON TWO CUSHIONS.

Not to mention £29.99 for a Nike Holdall Benji doesn't need. How many different bags have they used on holiday and none of those are suited to take to work? If it's got handles and holds things he could have used it. Why do you need to splurge £30 on a bag when you've 20 gifted ones just sat at home rotting away under your mouldy roof.

She then spends £16.99 on a Joseph Joseph cutlery drawer and matching sink organiser for £12.99 stating 'OMG I LURVE THAT BRAND' when we've never seen her buy that brand before. (Half the vlog is her saying oooh over brands she's heard of but would never buy unless it was grey or beige.)

To round up what she spent in one haul (and will probably claim off taxes now that she's hauled it for her job) this delusional woman has spent at LEAST £110.42 on home stuff she didn't need when people around the UK are struggling to pay bills and buy food. That's not including the candle she treated herself to and the bedding we saw Benji clutching whilst on the swing seat but you oddly didn't haul seeing as you just splurged on your fave brand cHrIStY in the same week.

It takes a lot for me to hate someone but with every video, Instagram story/post, she honestly comes across as the most despicable human being. Even hate watching her is so hard now when all her videos are like this. Every. Single. Week.
Meanwhile, just across the ocean she loves so much thousands of people are dying in countries she's visited (you went on a gifted trip to Italy with Medsailors you awful cow and you can't take a second to think how badly the country is hurting) and yet she can't even make one video to acknowledge the situation and use the money earned to donate to her local food bank. For someone who drags herself to a blood donation every couple of months to appear a good person, the least you could do is raise awareness for the situation that is currently ongoing on all around you but instead you sit at home playing fucking Animal Crossing 24/7. (Pardon my French guys, my rage beast has been unleashed)
I could cry with rage at how selfish someone could be but I won't give my tears to someone who doesn't deserve it. Honestly, I'm done with her. If I were to hate her anymore than I do now she might explode from our combined hatred of her. Then we wouldn't be able to continue this thread on Tattle and we can't have that!

Update: after writing my post I broke down crying despite what I said because I can't believe this person with a reach of 70,000 subscribers or 40,000 followers can't use her adsense to help Italy. My heart aches for this beautiful country that is suffering so much. If she got at least half of her subscribers to donate £1 she could raise up to £40k to help hospitals and the vulnerable. If I had an ounce of her virtual power I would use as much of it as I can to help but she can't spend her money on anything unless it's fucking beige or branded. I'm furious.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

booklover1709

Also:

Benji Lever has left the chat.

I don't care what she says anymore but Benji has officially given up on this relationship. If that isn't the look of a man long gone, I don't know what is 😂

20200316_210448.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

swimming

VIP Member
It gets worse! Julie took their washing because it got too much and things got on top of Brogan and she couldn’t do the washing!!!!!!! You don’t hand wash it then put it through the fucking mangle you arsehole, it goes in a machine. How embarrassing for Benji with his fat lazy girlfriends mummy has to wash his underpants because girlfriend didn’t do it

I am officially done with this girl.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Justhavingalook403

Sorry she’s a fucking mutant ! She actually lives in another world!! She’s clearly asked mummy to take her washing as she doesn’t have a tumble dryer like she had back at Kevs so that meant having Effort to put the washing on the dryers. Can you imagine if she had a real problem ? On a serious note can you imagine if she had a child to look after 🧐

why did she feel the need to say “ my friend Georgie just moved out her family home into a RENTED flat with her b/f. Can she not just say Georgie just moved into her flat with her b/f . Everything is about status 🙄 self-centred work shy greedy arsehole!!

I really needed someone to help me work wise 2 mins later I’ve just spent 2hrs on my Nintendo switch. Can’t be that swamped with work

she is so infuriating !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

booklover1709

Newbie here and long time lurker but had to do a basic synopsis of this weekly vlog as I don't want people to torture themselves. We have enough going on in the world without this travesty to watch.

1) 'Sooooo bizzzzeeee with 'emails'' and uses every excuse under the sun to not to do basic tasks she needs to do around the house. It's not that hard to unpack and organise a kitchen you've had for 3 weeks you lazy moo (not going to say cow as that's an insult to the cow).
2) 'I dOn't hAvE a KiTcHeN' so spends most of the week eating out, buying ready made meals and treating herself to takeaways even though the week previously she announced the pizza was the last.
She then spends 5 minutes after showing us her food justifying her lazy eating habits. ~ Stay tuned next week folks, when Bogie transforms into either a plate of chips or a pizza #gifted from Domino's.~
3) 'Someone (probably Tattle) told me my jumpsuit gives me a camel toe' and proceeds to blow a raspberry like two year old (had to laugh out loud with that one as she looked ridiculous)
4) 70% of the vlog is her bragging about all the things she's been #ad #gifted (anyone playing Bogie Bingo will have a field day with this one). No Bogan, I'm not forking out £120 for a single pillow. We're in the middle of a worldwide crisis and we have better things to spend our money on like, oh you know food and bills. When we're quarantined, we'll stick to eating normal food whilst you chow down on your £120 pillow as you still haven't sorted out the kitchen and no one will uber chips to your door anymore.
5) My servant is coming round to help organize the house and I'm paying her back by taking her to a free spa day that I proceed to talk sh** about because they wouldn't massage my bloated trotters. Whoops, did I say servant? I meant mummy dearest. Honest mistake. 😈
6) Shopping, shopping and ooh what's that? More SHOPPING! More basic jumpers she wears once then bulges out of and overpriced bedding she changes every month. I can't wait for the next sit down video of 'Money saving tips as a homeowner' which roughly translates to: 'Do you remember that film Confessions of a Shopaholic? That's me, guyzzz.'
7) GUYZ, BREAKING NEWS. The new headboard has some colour! It's going to be...GREY.
oh.
Nvm Bogan. You tried.

And that's the week peeps. Not worth the space it takes up on the Internet. I'm about to go read a book so I can gain the brain cells I lost whilst watching this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

reader87123

VIP Member
Fat fat fat fat fat fat FAT selfish ME ME ME piece of shit. I don't give a fuck about her feelings. I never did to be fair, but her selfish attitude clears my conscience. Everything is about HER. She literally couldn't give a fuck about anyone else as long as she's good.

However, there is some good news for Brogan: as someone that's always feeling overwhelmed with work, she'll be pleased to know there won't be any holidays for her to go on for the foreseeable future, no freebie meals out, no free spa days, and I'd imagine the vast majority of brands have slashed their marketing budgets, so no other work either. Good luck, you fucking lump of potato!

• Heart

bitsandbobs123

Chatty Member
I’m done with her now. Seriously. Instagram stories jumping around because her bed is being delivered and then said and I quote ‘what a time to be alive’
I just can’t. This is the worst time to be alive for the majority of us and she’s jumping round excited about her bed when most people are worried about their futures

• Angry
  • Wow

swimming

VIP Member
Shes "grateful her friend is cooking her dinner because she DOESNT HAVE A KITCHEN"

Fucks me right off!!! Shes making it sound like shes in a hostel with no access to any form of a kitchen. The lazy fuck wit could easily whip up a dinner in that "kitchen", its perfectly useable!

I am so angry at that comment she made "doesnt have a kitchen", is she fucking joking?

Sorry for the swearing but I just could not believe it, unsubscribed!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

bsw123

VIP Member
the fact that some of these influencers are still clearly trying to bag a free trip when thousands of people are having their dream trip cancelled on literally 24 hours notice is DISGUISTING.

• Angry
Reactions: 40

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
9220266E-7658-4356-8027-BB5F4A3DEF1D.jpeg
AHAH as If benji would post this and voluntarily buy himself a Disney backpack 😂😂😂 it’s honestly pathetic that she controls his Instagram

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Emxxx

VIP Member
So I'm sat here in tears because my wedding is off until later in the year (only had 2 months to go), honeymoon off and my work is shut and yet here's Moron bragging about freebies and lazing about all day saying things like 'this'll do me' and 'what a time to be alive. I mean, fucking seriously????

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39