Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re currently doing our bathroom up and as someone who has complained about painting the ceiling and coving about three times now I can see why it’s worth it...
I noticed that straight away - looks shoddy!

I don't hate the bathroom - not a fan of the wall and floor tile combos, but I'm not offended. The tone difference could probably be evened out with a more neutral based accent colour (I think forrest green, some plants, use a bit of black sparingly, would look amazing).

Reactions: 7
There are no words...she literally is deteriorating before our eyes..😬

I honestly wish she would just realize how much she has changed and address the clear issues she has.
She could easily do a video with Beth about it all, so she doesn’t have to do it by herself and also find someone who feels the same (I doubt she’ll ever do this)

Reactions: 9
How long until she gets Mickey and Minnie bathmats, mouse tooth brush holders and some buzzlight year or cinderella art by Thomas Kincade on the wall. Where I live in the US that Thomas Kincade art is a joke, people always make fun of it....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where I live in the US that Thomas Kincade art is a joke, people always make fun of it....
Yes! :ROFLMAO: Sold on QVC?, and there is a Thomas Kincade shop at a tacky tourist town near me. Also, he was a sexist, bankrupt piss head.

"The Los Angeles Times reported that some of Kinkade's former colleagues, employees, and even collectors of his work said that he had a long history of cursing and heckling other artists and performers. The Times further reported that he openly fondled a woman's breasts at a South Bend, Indiana, sales event, and mentioned his proclivity for ritual territory marking through urination, once relieving himself on a Winnie the Pooh figure at the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim while saying, "This one's for you, Walt."

Yup. Brogan is really supporting the best of the best. 😄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How long until she gets Mickey and Minnie bathmats, mouse tooth brush holders and some buzzlight year or cinderella art by Thomas Kincade on the wall. Where I live in the US that Thomas Kincade art is a joke, people always make fun of it....
Asda (uk) have got some kitchen homeware and saw a Mickey biscuit jar

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.