Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the weekly vlog and I have a feeling Gary reads this thread... just the way he mentioned a couple of things - like they weren’t scrubbers and rum tour, how out of breath she was..... she was SO out of breath.... made me think I should really start c25k... Also, she had 3 pizzas in ONE WEEK!!! She’s 100% influencing me to look after myself...

Reactions: 16
“Doesn’t have a kitchen” jeez this girl doesn't even know she’s born
Shes an entitled little brat. "Doesnt have a kitchen" .... Brogan there are some people in this damn country living in such poor conditions with not a penny to their name they litterally dont have a kitchen, you have a perfectly functioning house that youve owned for 8 months but only just moved in, because you wanted it perfect like you are lady muck.

You are an absolute joke girl

Reactions: 26
What else would you call the room?? Jesus Christ. I follow a girl called Alex Steadman on Insta. She has been renovating her house for years and their 'kitchen' consists of a portable hob and a mini fridge. It ain't much of one but she has never said she 'doesn't have a kitchen'. Her and her fella cook from scratch all the time and they're very anti waste.

As usual Brogan wants to excuse being as lazy as possible by creating a bunch of bullshit reasons why she can't do things. She's got this real victim mentality and it drives me crazy! She is such a genuinely stupid girl but she has fallen on her feet with vlogging. Why she doesn't realise this and pull her finger out I do not know.

Reactions: 9
It would take her half an hour to oil those kitchen countertops. And then another half hour the next day. Boom. Done. What a lazy, spoiled twunt.

Reactions: 10
WHY IS SHE TUCKING HER JUMPER IN?!
I can’t... 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not on a Monday evening after I’ve been at WORK all day 🙄
I’ll wait for the Tattlers report on the vlog instead of punishing myself watching it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, was SHE invited to the screening or was she Gary’s +1?!?!?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It gets worse! Julie took their washing because it got too much and things got on top of Brogan and she couldn’t do the washing!!!!!!! You don’t hand wash it then put it through the bleeping mangle you hole, it goes in a machine. How embarrassing for Benji with his fat lazy girlfriends mummy has to wash his underpants because girlfriend didn’t do it

I am officially done with this girl.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I haven’t watched it yet, but guys don’t get so angry....the more tit she spouts the more of a BUTTHOLE she makes herself look 🤣 and the more this mingebag talks the funnier it gets!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why can’t she dress properly. Why is it always really tight jeans and a really short boxy jumper. I am bigger then her but I wear so many different things. Sometimes men’s shirts/maxi dresses/midi dresses/trousers/skirts/short dresses. She just wear hedious clothes!

Reactions: 5
Why can’t she dress properly. Why is it always really tight jeans and a really short boxy jumper. I am bigger then her but I wear so many different things. Sometimes men’s shirts/maxi dresses/midi dresses/trousers/skirts/short dresses. She just wear hedious clothes!
Yep. And the white. Yikes.

Reactions: 2
Funny that all the details about the events etc came from Gary. “The films out now” and all the other helpful info like the price of the ferry, and the fact her Merlin pass was gifted were all stated by him 😂 She definitely wouldn’t have mentioned any of that if he hadn’t said.

It gets worse! Julie took their washing because it got too much and things got on top of Brogan and she couldn’t do the washing!!!!!!! You don’t hand wash it then put it through the bleeping mangle you hole, it goes in a machine. How embarrassing for Benji with his fat lazy girlfriends mummy has to wash his underpants because girlfriend didn’t do it

I am officially done with this girl.
She said it’s because they have a smaller washing machine than normal.... what does she do all day? Like if I have washing, I put it in before or after work? She’s in all day? Plus how hard is it to do washing?

Reactions: 12
Correction - the 40l bin was £75 so the one she actually got (60l) was probably nearer £100, wtf.

I completely understand splurging on things for your house, but to do so when you've goddamn holes in your roof is insane!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She is a waste of space benji needs to tell her to wise up, can’t do washing and can’t cook? duck off

Their bathroom looks nice, I like it! But the floor looks so much like vinyl? Those aren’t actually tiles are they? I think the floor looks odd with small squares like that! Feel like floor should be big tiles!

Reactions: 2
I've got a small washing machine. The thing about washing machines is......you.can.do.more.than.one.load

Lazy bleeping moron

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.