Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I could Google, but also want to bookmark this thread.

What is this Animal Crossing music she keeps going on about ? Is it like a playlist of animals moving around?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The countertops look nice. What made me laugh though is how far away they’re sat from each other on the sofa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His is amazing. I am not discrediting the work put in by the lads to do the bathroom its Ms Moneys lack of effort. She had months to pull it all together and it can be neutral but its the lack of something that pulls it all together.

Reactions: 6
Funny how her brother would add these to his stories today.. it’s like he’s trying to show her up!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fraser's bathroom is like a world apart from hers!!!! Like a chic hotel!
I may be biased, but I like Brogan's much better. Not as cold and seems like you could accent with colour - this is sooooo cold and way too modern. Each to their own :)

Reactions: 1
She’s reading to edit the weekly vlog is she? I don’t get how these influencers have some many grammatical errors in the work they publish!!! Honestly!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those tiles will be an absolute bugger to keep clean, tho'.
I mean if you didn’t know he isn’t there for 7 weeks at a time so I’m sure he doesn’t mind 😏

She paid £75 for a bin!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes "grateful her friend is cooking her dinner because she DOESNT HAVE A KITCHEN"

Fucks me right off!!! Shes making it sound like shes in a hostel with no access to any form of a kitchen. The lazy duck wit could easily whip up a dinner in that "kitchen", its perfectly useable!

I am so angry at that comment she made "doesnt have a kitchen", is she bleeping joking?

Sorry for the swearing but I just could not believe it, unsubscribed!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.