Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even Fleur De Force cooked in a make shift kitchen while hers was being redone. They had a little table and a table top stove.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t want to watch the vlog, I just got to the part where they went to Shrek.. I’m actually lost for words :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
I’m saving the vlog for tonight.. There’s nothing like a Brogan vlog to make you thankful about your own life 🤣

Not a word of thanks to John for sanding the worktops on insta .. the picture is tit too. On a ‘renovation’ account anyone else would give you a set of progress pics and more than a corner shot.

Reactions: 9
I’m saving the vlog for tonight.. There’s nothing like a Brogan vlog to make you thankful about your own life 🤣

Not a word of thanks to John for sanding the worktops on insta .. the picture is tit too. On a ‘renovation’ account anyone else would give you a set of progress pics and more than a corner shot.
The entire worktop situation could have EASILY been done by them. There really was no need to involve John or Benji's co worker. It is one of the simplest tasks to a renovation! Literally shake my head at how lazy she is for even the smallest things!

Imagine sleeping in that room and waking up in the middle of the night with 10 cuddly toys in a corner staring at you hahaha

Also, get a grip, no one will look at you shopping, people have their own things to do. Not to mention that if you are that scared, you have the advantage of working from home so you can go food shopping anytime when the shops aren't busy?
Exactly, people will look at her trolley and then at Brogan with her 5 chins and manky look and put the two together and then continue on with their day 😊

Reactions: 4
I think her mum has a cleaner so she will prob be washing the clothes. I remember in an older vlog she said her mum took all her ironing and the cleaning lady will do it

I watched a little bit of the vlog while on the train and she lists things she needs to do for the house but says she won’t do them!? She would rather go to John Lewis and ‘book herself’ into the cinema. Unbelievable.

• Wow
Loving the comments because it makes you realise you’re not the only one that thinks she is a complete spoilt bratty uneducated twerp.
p.s ‘scoffs’ hahahahahahahaha, ‘rumm’ hahahahahahhhhhhhhhhh, ‘becos’ aaaaahhhhhhhahahaha.....(TOWEL ON HEAD) AAAHHHHHHHHHH (can’t breath) hahahaha😂

Oh p.p.s ‘I don’t drink much!’ Shut the duck up! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure why she needs a management company? Surely she cannot be that busy if she has time to go shopping everyday and take herself to the cinema mid week?

Reactions: 4
Not sure why she needs a management company? Surely she cannot be that busy if she has time to go shopping everyday and take herself to the cinema mid week?
because she isn’t getting work! She dropped them because she thought she was hot tit and could land deals and now she isn’t she’s after help again!

Reactions: 14
I just wonder when it’s all going to come crashing down? Surely Benji, who on the surface, seems to have a decent work ethic, will get fed up of her lazy attitude and growing waistline.

You are literally IN THERE ANYWAY but you're so incredibly LAZY you would rather just use the shower and walk out. Says it all really.

Reactions: 5
You are literally IN THERE ANYWAY but you're so incredibly LAZY you would rather just use the shower and walk out. Says it all really.
Right!? She does this with everything in her life!

Home all day, wont organize the house. Perfectly fine working kitchen, wont use it & orders out. Perfectly good and tidy working bathroom - decides she needs to spend 8 months ripping it out and finishing it thus delaying moving into the house properly. Needs new curtains and won't shut up about them - spends 100 on a bin.

List could go on forever really :LOL:

Reactions: 7
Right!? She does this with everything in her life!

Home all day, wont organize the house. Perfectly fine working kitchen, wont use it & orders out. Perfectly good and tidy working bathroom - decides she needs to spend 8 months ripping it out and finishing it thus delaying moving into the house properly. Needs new curtains and won't shut up about them - spends 100 on a bin.

List could go on forever really :LOL:
If curtains were so important she wouldve got new ones and not a bloody bin or couldve got both shes waiting on a freebie

Last edited:
Other than building a side table she achieved the grand total of duck all in that weekly vlog.
She scrambles around trying to think of things she has done but can’t actually think of anything 🤪

Reactions: 9
I will never understand the logic of shittily painting over some wallpaper when you could just steam it off then go from there. But I guess she doesn't give a crap about things she can hide away and is desperate to store her tat

So the ‘weekly vlog’ was a representation of someone who has a week off work!
Actually no- when I’m off from work I still do the washing and make the meals.
Wanted to go the the cinema for ‘me’ time.... wtf is she talking about??? The whole week was ‘me’ time.
Visiting a friend, the gym, shopping, London for a couple of days for a show, numerous meals out (pizza,pizza,pizza)
She has got absolutely no friggin clue.
I actually felt really embarrassed for her this week that she could past that vlog off as a working week.
She’s delusional

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.