Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for starting the new thread! The bathroom looks like a hotel room - nice but no personality and I doubt will ever feel like home!

Reactions: 3
Have you seen her latest post on the home account?? If those are the products you're using can you please list them all so I can avoid them?

She looks like she's in her 50s! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jeezus.

Does she think the over-excited act is her 'thing'?

Pro tip Bogey = calm the f down and up the hydration in your routine.

Reactions: 14
Have you seen her latest post on the home account?? If those are the products you're using can you please list them all so I can avoid them?

She looks like she's in her 50s! 😱
Haha I don't think it's the products..from what I can tell from the packaging she has a few good products...I just don't think she actually has a skincare routine. Cleansing your face every few days and applying a cream when you remember is not a skincare routine... She probably only has so many products because she received them/ pictures and content.

Plus her diet and lack of exercise ...these are major components of good skin. I can see in my grandma and my mom/my hubby's mom and older women who grew up in times when skincare products weren't really accessible so they only used water and maybe natural scrubs made at home with coffee or whatever they could find..and they look like Brogan looks now!!!!!

Reactions: 8
All those look like tiny travel/sample size products.😂 I would never keep that crap in my bathroom, that stuff is for my suitcase only. You know what she’s done though-she’s tried to find items to fill the entire cabinet rather than just put products in it you she uses every day.
Imagine having a dream of having your own bathroom cabinet?😹 Personally I find cabinets really old fashioned. Like something my mum would have

Reactions: 13
Twenty-f**king-five!! I don’t know how that’s possible? I loved being 25, fresh glowy skin. God knows what she will look like at 50. Erm also didn’t she have a cabinet to herself when she lived in her flat? Yeah I don’t get the double sinks, Ben isn’t there most of the week anyway...? Also I’m not keen on the design of it, rather than looking like a his and hers it looks like sinks in a restroom at a restaurant or something...it doesn’t have a homely vibe.

Reactions: 17
Great thread title!

Oh wow she looks bad in that picture - sweaty, wrinkly and tired. Why would anyone upload that to Instagram

Reactions: 9
The flooring the bathroom is awful! It looks like it should be proper tiles and clashes too much with the tile (which shouldn’t have been done that way), she honestly has no taste, if all this has a label on her she’s be beside herself, it also looks so generic, she has no personalisation on it, like Ikea is great but there are so many more shops out there!!

Reactions: 3
The flooring the bathroom is awful! It looks like it should be proper tiles and clashes too much with the tile (which shouldn’t have been done that way), she honestly has no taste, if all this has a label on her she’s be beside herself, it also looks so generic, she has no personalisation on it, like Ikea is great but there are so many more shops out there!!
I quite like the tiles and floor, but it definitely needs some colour!

Reactions: 1
I like the floor tiles too but they are a neutral/cool grey and the wall tiles are a warm grey so it's a horrible clash. Someone else said something about it on the previous thread I think.. And like everyone has said, add some frigging pops of colour so it's not so bland!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.